What's new

TTP reject any links with Peshawar curch bombing says its conspiracy

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TTP denying they have done bombing in peshawar curch. saying its conspiracy against peace.

1240170_548091751923161_2034303242_n.jpg

I agree with TTP here. There are many doubts behind this incident and I agree with IK.

BBC is telling it is very confusing as to who is responsible:

It is unclear exactly who was behind the attack, with two militant groups claiming responsibility. Jandullah and the Junood ul-Hifsa - both with past links to the Pakistani Taliban - said they ordered the double bombing in retaliation for US drone strikes in Pakistan's tribal north-west.

The Pakistani Taliban, however, condemned the attack. Correspondents say the group frequently denies responsibility for attacks which take a heavy civilian toll.

BBC News - Pakistan blasts: Burials amid anger after Peshawar church attack

Meanwhile TTP spokesperson Shahidullah Shahid has claimed responsibility for the bomb attack in Pishin,Balochistan which killed 5 cops saying it was in revenge for the killing of their comrades in Lower Dir yesterday.

This TTP has already rendered govt there totally clueless both through terror attacks and peace offers at the same time, so they must not be trusted

Thery are lying ..they backed out on malala incident as well when they see the public reaction .. i hate people who are taliban apologist here oin PDF ... i they can polute ur minds no wonder they can convince our uneducated youth for sucide bombing ...

and even if they had not done it we don't care. We don't want any talks with TTP scum

What Political Party Do Your Beliefs Put You In? :azn:
Each party has given green signal for peace talk in All Parties Conference...:coffee:
I think you are supporter of Molana Tahir ul Qadri sahab...... Correct me if i am wrong:)

Then who has provided suicide bombers to conspirators..????????

They are lying.

and even if they had not done it we don't care. We don't want any talks with TTP scum

Who will prove it?

As far as I see, TTP is in a very comfortable space. They claim responsibility after gauging the response, the authorities who should be fixing responsibility can't..

they did not do it this time .. someone is not happy that Pakistan is going towards stabilizing the country .. so brace your self .. in coming days something like this may happen again .. and blame will be put on TTP .

Even though I want them all dead .. they did not do this one.

TTP needs to bring whoever did this. Otherwise we will peace talk those terrorists instead.

well i am sure , Pakistani Christens Suffered more From Pakistani Constitution and Pakistani Muslim than TTP .

I am Sure Most Pakistani Pleased with this Attack , Few more Kuffers Cleaned from land.

Hard to Believe once upon a time this land was origin of Indus Culture , now only Arab Culture you get there. Hindus are Even hard to find in this land anymore Even Christen are larger in number.

Back
Top Bottom