What's new

TTP refused to extend deadline

Cursed be the mortal who expected anything fruitful out of these talks . The real problem starts with the Mullah brigade negotiating or rooting for Taliban here , what do they do ? Is the Govt capable of negating their political influence and street power ? Anyways , happy hunting Pakistan Army - I am sure that they knew it all along .

LOL, looks like they want this again
gimme some fire, gimme some air, look at who is coming for u
JF_17_Thunder_17661.jpg

If we consider this reason as 'delay' is that they were actually themselves taking this conversation with other militant groups which are associated with TTP,but are not a part of TTP,then I do consider this as plausible.However,this delay will also give TTP enough time to regroup and rearrange themselves in case of failure.

By the way one should ask Shahid Ullah Shahid about Adnan Rasheed. He said Adnan Rasheed is well and alive back when his death was rumored in PAF airstrikes in January. It is April now and I haven't seen his new video.

Agar adnan zinda hai to parda kar kai kiyun baitha hai? :lol:

Cursed be the mortal who expected anything fruitful out of these talks . The real problem starts with the Mullah brigade negotiating or rooting for Taliban here , what do they do ? Is the Govt capable of negating their political influence and street power ? Anyways , happy hunting Pakistan Army - I am sure that they knew it all along .
I am astonished as well,monsieur...either our civil regime is too clever and may try to break 'associated groups' by negotiating via agencies and showing off a so called delegation of some government representatives,thus distracting them...or either they are too dumb to give them enough time to regroup anyway!

By the way one should ask Shahid Ullah Shahid about Adnan Rasheed. He said Adnan Rasheed is well and alive back when his death was rumored in PAF airstrikes in January. It is April now and I haven't seen his new video.

That Dog Is Dead along with him family ... The Intel was pretty accurate ... and PAF dont miss their painted targets .

Now to the current Issue .. Look at it this way .. Even though they had time to regroup we also had time to gather more Intel , Make some new Roots , Raise conflict among TTP and so many more ..

'perday mai rehne do..perda na uthaao'....defintily he will be shot again...:D

That Dog Is Dead along with him family ... The Intel was pretty accurate ... and PAF dont miss their painted targets .

Now to the current Issue .. Look at it this way .. Even though they had time to regroup we also had time to gather more Intel , Make some new Roots , Raise conflict among TTP and so many more ..

Yeah I know that SOB is dead. Just exposing a lie of these so called holy warriors.

'perday mai rehne do..perda na uthaao'....defintily he will be shot again...:D

Mera khayal hai woh pardai main nahi kafan main hai ab. :D

Yeah I know that SOB is dead. Just exposing a lie of these so called holy warriors.

Mera khayal hai woh pardai main nahi kafan main hai ab. :D
So,what is the difference between parda and kafan?isn't kafan can be another form of 'perda' :D

What about people seeing him strolling in market next day?

It was all bakwas. He is now strolling in hell along with Bait ullah Mehsud and Hakim ullah. Remember if he would have been alive, then he would have appeared in some new video or something. That hasn't happened n past 4 months.

Something called Spreading Rumours to avoid Confusion within Ranks .. Just Like if a Commander Dies in a War you d onot Tell the Troops immediately as it might effect their morals .

@Areesh
Adnan Rasheed wrote an article in the february edition of Azan Magazine , Issue 5 Page No 27 which he also posted in the blog of British Activist Carol Anne Grayson.

The Pakistan Air Force claimed that they targeted my house on January 20, 2014. By the Grace of Allah, I and my family are safe. However, the bombing killed four innocent civilians. They were Maryam (4 years old), her mother Ayesha (24 years old), her grandmother (80 years old) and her uncle Bakhtullah (17 years old). A young boy Shahzeb (7 years old) and his sister (14 years old) were taken to Peshawar for treatment; they had sustained burns and broken bones. The symbol of shame, Pakistan Air Force, killed innocent civilians of the Mehsud tribe in an attempt to kill me along with my wife, two year old daughter and infant son.

It was breaking news on TV that I, with my wife, children and mother were killed in an air strike by PAF jets. The government proudly made this claim but nobody in the Pakistani nation raised this simple question: Why were women and children targeted?

Pakistan Taliban announce ceasefire and TTP commander Adnan Rashid writes on Mir Ali attack | Carol Anne Grayson blog

Also recently Asad Munir tweeted that he might have shifted to Tirah Valley.

Back
Top Bottom