What's new

TTP Gave Deadline to JUNDULLAH to Leave PAKISTAN

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
روزنامہ اُردو پوائنٹ ۔۔ تØ*ریک طالبان کا جنداللہ گروپ کو پاکستانی علاقے چھوڑنے کیلئے3دن کا الٹی میٹم

994021_225069537652232_84231925_n.jpg

1239874_225070307652155_1161995531_n.jpg

let suppose justified

but what about the killing of our Major general

I am pro peace talks but we should not act as the nawaz govt is doing.i mean giving them a idea of us being weak

America talks to Taliban from position of relative strength with Taliban on the run and Mohammed Omar hiding. while the state of Pakistan is giving impression that its probably demoralized because of repeated TTP killings n attacks and wants this violence to stop. Hence is ready for talks

Dude, there is nothing to appreciate here. TTP acting as a state certified apparatus, legitimizing itself, what's so great about it? :blink:

I know the feeling. but it is still something. There needs to be only one terrorist group who needs to sit on the negotiating table. I am not sure how this "ultimatum" will be enforced and it makes me sick to my stomach to be even considering this but options seem to be limited when our population itself is unwilling to implement the scorched earth policy to anyone that picks up arms. Lets see what happens, it was never in our hands anyway.

Dude, there is nothing to appreciate here. TTP acting as a state certified apparatus, legitimizing itself, what's so great about it? :blink:

Nothing so great about it, may be TTP is acting smart here but lets wait and see where peace talks conclude before jumping on guns? Lets give peace a chance at least. Peace talks hasn't even started yet and everyone is going gaga..

Thought I don't trust this news, but even if its true the what's the big deal. Let TTP and Jindullah fight with each other and die? Hope one of them will go down and other will become weaker for us..

Hi, there is difference between Jundullah and Jundal Hafsa group...
Jundal Hasfa group was involved in attack on church!!
I don't know why media is creating confusion...

Anyway both Jundullah and Jundal Hafsa group are terrorist with different Bloody missions....

Back
Top Bottom