What's new

Trump's Twitter account "permanently" suspended

bshifter

Reaction score
Country
China

Before his account was suspended he did tweet he will not be going to the inauguration. I hope this is not the last time we hear from him, he'll be back one way or the other.

Time to get the TikTok app on the phone Donald even though it could be a national security risk it's probably the only famous platform to allow your voice spread across the globe.

Last edited:

Before his account was suspended he did tweet he will not be going to the inauguration. I hope this is not the last time we hear from him, he'll be back one way or the other.

Time to get the TikTok app on the phone Donald even though it could be a national security risk it's probably the only famous platform to have your voice spread across the globe.
Best news of the century 😂
@gambit @Horus @waz
CF95F09C-7E5B-45DA-9836-CEE5408FF1F8.jpeg

tbh I’m torn on this issue.

However, Twitter is a private company, and has a right to dole out suspensions or bans if their terms of service are violated.

There is a fairly new app Made specifically for conservatives to congregate at called “Parlor” Perhaps he might go that route

Usual stealth trolls will still come here with their own narrative tho

Last edited:

Time to get the TikTok app on the phone Donald even though it could be a national security risk it's probably the only famous platform to allow your voice spread across the globe.
Trump supporters should boycott twitter.

tbh I’m torn on this issue.

However, Twitter is a private company, and has a right to dole out suspensions or bans if their terms of service are violated.
Look at it this way...

In your house, you can control what I say. But if you allow everyone to use your property for their businesses, then you made yourself a partner to everyone in their businesses, in this case, the business is speech. Once you start excluding some people over others, then you are no longer a believer in 'free speech', which is your right to believe in free speech or not. It is really amazing that social media giants either do not recognize or ignore the contradiction: a speech platform that operate under the aegis of 'free speech' but does not believe in 'free speech'.

Look at it this way...

In your house, you can control what I say. But if you allow everyone to use your property for their businesses, then you made yourself a partner to everyone in their businesses, in this case, the business is speech. Once you start excluding some people over others, then you are no longer a believer in 'free speech', which is your right to believe in free speech or not. It is really amazing that social media giants either do not recognize or ignore the contradiction: a speech platform that operate under the aegis of 'free speech' but does not believe in 'free speech'.

The US Congress should reverse section 230 (I think that is what it is) to take away their immunity.

If you or anyone else feels that they have too much power, they should lobby for that to happen.

Last edited:
That logic is even worst. You let corporate elites dictate country policies. If a private company involves in politics, is already a political entity.

There is a fairly new app Made specifically for conservatives to congregate at called “Parlor” Perhaps he might go that route
Just banned by Google. Soon by Apple, since parlor likely won't comply.

Just banned by Google. Soon by Apple, since parlor likely won't comply.

Well many conservatives now feel that parlor is a safe haven where they can speak freely. I wouldn’t classify myself as a right winger in the Trumpian sense.

But I still might join just to check it out snd see what the vibe is.

China is winning it's narrative without even trying..the US is doing it for them.
In just months Trump not only got the karma of unfairly targeting Tiktok et al, he also demonstrated the dangers of unmitigated "free speech" .

Back
Top Bottom