What's new

Trump announces Israel-Morocco to normalize relations

Was Palestine one of them?

Some of you have lost all sense of honor and humanity.

Arabs are betraying their own literal blood. It's the people of South Asian descent, Indian descent, Persian descent, and Turkish descent who are giving more of a **** for Palestine. Unbelievable.

Normalizing the occupation, and a subjugation, of your own blood because you want approval from the West on what consitutes your territory.

You people are SLAVES!
We got a third of our country back despite backstabbing Arabs and Muslims supporting a a secessionist movement against our country. So, suck on that.

Oh, look the Turk is talking about honor in this.

lol

You're right. A morrocon has more in common with Israel.
Even more in common with the French, still a collonial slave which speaks French, and needs guarantees from the USA.
We got a third of our country back despite backstabbing Arabs and Muslims supporting a a secessionist movement against our country. So, suck on that.

Congratulations, you're proud of legitimizing illegal occupation of a people who never did anything to you? because you people are a bunch of sissies who can't fight for their land?

You're right. A morrocon has more in common with Israel.
Even more in common with the French, still a collonial slave which speaks French, and needs guarantees from the USA.

Congratulations, you're proud of legitimizing illegal occupation of a people who never did anything to you? because you people are a bunch of sissies who can't fight for their land?
So, by that standard your country is a slave to China?

It is good for us. Eventually we will be forced to ditch this useless group. Pakistan has suffered at the hands of these barbarians for ages. A new era is coming where Pakistan will join hands with like-minded nations and not be blackmailed.

Arabs will find out soon enough what abandoning the Palestinians means for them. They are not abandoning Palestine. The Arabs are abandoning themselves.

You can join such success stories as bankrupt Lebanon, war torn Syria and sanctioned pariah state Iran. A really illustrious group that has done really well 'fighting for palestine' LOL

My country's interests first, you dumbass. Why haven't we heard a sound from Pakistan about the million Muslims in concentration camps in China? Aren't they your blood too? Also, we have more in common with the Moroccan Jews, close to a million, in Israel than we have with the Palestinians or you.

LOL Stupid fool. Your own Arab governments support China during politically motivated UN votes. What are you going to lecture Pakistan about Uyghur?

Secondly there are no concentration camps in China. That is a Western lie. Where is Western concern for Muslims being oppressed in their own lands and elsewhere?

Like I said, kiss Zionist rear for all I care. Stop convincing others to be like yourself.

What stand are you making? what sacrifices are British Pakistanis making for 'palestine'?

Oh that's right. Absolutely nothing. You sit and point at Israel and tell the Arabs to keep dying and bankrupting their countries for the cause.

In the end it will be Pakistan, on its own, with a rubbish economy shouting at the clouds about how they stood for 'palestine' while the middle east is seeing new prosperity and peace LOL

There is no peace,

Apartheid in Israel against the Palestinians has left the Jews reviled

Israel has had peace with Egypt for 40 years,, can you really walk around downtown Cairo with a Israeli flag??

Maybe you can, but it's only a matter of time befor your death wish comes true

These are dictatorships and authoritarian regimes

There will be no peace and Jews will be reviled until the people of Palestine get freedom and justice

Secondly there are no concentration camps in China. That is a Western lie.

Brave Muslim fighting for 'palestine', dismisses the suffering of hundreds of thousands of Muslims in 're-education camps' in China.

Interesting.

Last edited:
You can join such success stories as bankrupt Lebanon, war torn Syria and sanctioned pariah state Iran. A really illustrious group that has done really well 'fighting for palestine' LOL

LOL Iran represents more than Arabs collectively. A nation that stands tall despite suffering and bullying.

You are just a sellout. Selling your brothers and sisters to the highest bidder. Now you come and beg on this forum to convince us to be like you. Pathetic.

Brave Muslim fighting for 'palestine', dismisses the suffering of hundreds of thousands of Muslims is 're-education camps' in China.

Interesting.

LOL A Zionist who suddenly cares about Uyghur Muslim suffering. Your own country doesn't even support Western lies against China. Go and have a reality check.

So, by that standard your country is a slave to China?

We don't speak Chinese here, we have, thank God our own language, script, customs, norms.

We have a much, much, larger territory than Morroco which is disputed but we have balls to fight for and won't bid for it in exchange for recognition of brutal occupation of another people's land who never did anything to us.

And that's a fact I will keep shoving in your face. This is what you're proud of.

Morocco got a good deal because of Western Sahara recognition. However WS is a disputed territory under UN definition. Trump will annoy regional players like Algeria. However since Trump is leaving, so we have to see USA response under Biden.

There is no peace,

Israel has had peace with Egypt for 40 years,, can you really walk around downtown Cairo with a Israeli flag??

There are Israelis and Israeli flags on open display in UAE. They have Israeli food stands there now.

I'm really sorry that makes a British Pakistan in a Birmingham bedsit cry. You see war getting further away and you're desperate for it.

You were at your happiest when ISIS were running around the ME cutting off heads. You seemed to be chirpy back then. Now peace is breaking out and you're not part of it. You have a useless Pakistan that has stagnated for decades. It's basically a nothing country. You hear about them every so often when the cricket is on. Otherwise it's a failed state.

The frustration you must have seeing tiny Israel succeed more than Pakistan is understandable. Now making friends with your fellow Muslims whilst you're still in the mire. I understand.

LOL Stupid fool. Your own Arab governments support China during politically motivated UN votes. What are you going to lecture Pakistan about Uyghur?

Secondly there are no concentration camps in China. That is a Western lie. Where is Western concern for Muslims being oppressed in their own lands and elsewhere?

Like I said, kiss Zionist rear for all I care. Stop convincing others to be like yourself.
Pakistani leader Imran Khan admitted he refuses to criticize China's treatment of its Uighur minority because they 'helped us when we were at rock bottom'

So, it is OK to put your country's best interests first over one million Muslims in concentration camps and not OK for my country to normalize ties with Israel and return to the 1994 relations?

There are Israelis and Israeli flags on open display in UAE. They have Israeli food stands there now.

I'm really sorry that makes a British Pakistan in a Birmingham bedsit cry. You see war getting further away and you're desperate for it.

You were at your happiest when ISIS were running around the ME cutting off heads. You seemed to be chirpy back then. Now peace is breaking out and you're not part of it. You have a useless Pakistan that has stagnated for decades. It's basically a nothing country. You hear about them every so often when the cricket is on. Otherwise it's a failed state.

The frustration you must have seeing tiny Israel succeed more than Pakistan is understandable. Now making friends with your fellow Muslims whilst you're still in the mire. I understand.

Like I said. What about peace for Palestinians?

Morocco got a good deal because of Western Sahara recognition. However WS is a disputed territory under UN definition. Trump will annoy regional players like Algeria. However since Trump is leaving, so we have to see USA response under Biden.

Who is opposing morrocans on Western Sahara? Is it local people or another country like Algeria?

We don't speak Chinese here, we have, thank God our own language, script, customs, norms.

We have a much, much, larger territory than Morroco which is disputed but we have balls to fight for and won't bid for it in exchange for recognition of brutal occupation of another people's land who never did anything to us.

And that's a fact I will keep shoving in your face. This is what you're proud of.
What a load of BS. You neither have the history nor the culture Morocco has. We have stood against superpowers and came on top, we have tussled with the Spaniards, the Portuguese, the French and the Ottomans and have kept our nation united for 1200 years. Educate yourself, you ignorant fool. Western Sahara was and has always been under our rule.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom