What's new

Trump administration announces all countries importing Iranian oil will be subject to US sanctions

No.

Trump administration is not in the mood to give more concessions to India then it already have.
It depends. If india goes for F35s or F21, then india can get more exemption. Same applies for us. U.S.A will see its interest first.

It depends. If india goes for F35s or F21, then india can get more exemption. Same applies for us. U.S.A will see its interest first.
Well, there are certain matters in which Trump administration won't budge and other countries will be left with no choice but to comply. But let us see.

HINT: https://www.dtnpf.com/agriculture/w...le/2019/03/06/us-ends-trade-concessions-india

India cannot have its cake and eat it too. Not anymore.

Woh China ko haath daal saktey hain tu India kia cheez hai.

---

---

"We're going to zero. We're going to zero across the board," US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters after the White House made the announcement in a statement. "There are no (oil) waivers that extend beyond that period, full stop," he said, adding that there will be no grace period for those economies to comply.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...waivers-iran-oil-imports-190422101257907.html

Last edited:
Yes, no concessions to any country now. Deadline has elapsed.
hmmm will see .

Bro,

Trump administration means business. The only American administration in a while which subjected mighty China to a massive trade war in order to extract trade-related concessions for American business entities (a new deal is expected soon), and to revisit terms of NAFTA by arm-twisting both Mexico and Canada (i.e. USMCA).

This is a true superpower talking.

Iran is in big trouble now.
messing with major players will decline american hold only .

hmmm will see .

messing with major players will decline american hold only .
Trump administration made its intentions in relation to penalizing Iran to the entire world about a year ago, and provided ample time to some countries to look for alternative suppliers. KSA, UAE and Russia are willing to substitute for Iran in this matter as far as I am aware.

US is not short on power to influence course of events around the world, anybody who assume otherwise doesn't understand much - economics and limitations of various countries. I am pointing out the obvious, and struggle to recall developments where American hold is in decline.

This is the Kushner effect.

Just wait for the coming "deal of the century".

I'm sure that ones gonna be a beaut.

Dor e fitte mun es baabe da.jab se aya ha koi insan k bachon wala kaam nahi kiya is harami ne.

Well, there are certain matters in which Trump administration won't budge and other countries will be left with no choice but to comply. But let us see.

HINT: https://www.dtnpf.com/agriculture/w...le/2019/03/06/us-ends-trade-concessions-india

India cannot have its cake and eat it too. Not anymore.

Woh China ko haath daal saktey hain tu India kia cheez hai.

---

---

"We're going to zero. We're going to zero across the board," US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told reporters after the White House made the announcement in a statement. "There are no (oil) waivers that extend beyond that period, full stop," he said, adding that there will be no grace period for those economies to comply.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...waivers-iran-oil-imports-190422101257907.html
Such a good pakistani licker dog for USA

Last edited:
India is also included in the list of countries.good decision by America.love affair of Iran and India will end soon.america should Target Iran in all fields.another suggestion is to Target Irani vessels in hormuz.iran should complain to India about american behavior just like they held meeting with india to discuss Pakistan after pulwama and Iran bombing.america should decide whether it wants Iran or not.i think they don't like Iran so time for Irani wmd drama.

Such a good pakistani dog for USA
Listen Chini bitch, we (Pakistani) have inherited a very troublesome neighborhood and this is one of the factors why Pakistan's economy is unable to work. Whatever happened in Afghanistan affected Pakistan badly over the course of years, for instance.

Iran's problem is that it have an interventionist mindset and creating problems for others as well as itself. Iran have patronized, funded and supported Shiite militias in Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, Yemen (Houthi) and Lebanon (Hezbollah), and these developments have irked US, Israel, KSA, Egypt and UAE respectively. KSA-led forces prevented an Iran-sponsored coup in Bahrain but have not achieved a breakthrough in Yemen yet. Iran should have avoided Syrian Civil War [a principled stand] but its intervention in Syria have provoked Israel and US more than ever before.

In regards to Pakistan, Iran-India dynamic is troublesome. They have developed Chabahar port and using it as a hub to further Indian designs in the region including in Afghanistan. India also import lot of oil from Iran, and this supply of oil is likely to power Indian war-machine if need be. Militant activity in Balochistan have caused further friction between Iran and Pakistan unfortunately. In short, Iran is no friend of Pakistan. Those gullible Pakistani who are falling for Iranian charms, do not understand the mindset of this society well enough.

In no way or form, I support destruction of Iran. However, as I pointed out above, Iran is creating problems for others and itself. Spare me your insults for pointing out the obvious. If you are unclear about certain topics, you can request me to clarify my position in them.

Last edited:
Bad blood between neighboring Muslim countries just play right into US hands.

Back
Top Bottom