What's new

Trolls with multiple id's coming back again and again.

@jbgt90
kya baat hai prabhu,,,,,aap to full fledged gunday they:p:
surely got all the attention from babes,,,:p:
Lets say i dated the entire zodaic:D from Aries to Pisces. but it took a Virgo to hook me :lol:
now i am happily married with 2 kids.
Yea i was a goon in my old days , and now only when i am provoked , but now a days i do not raise my hand , i have others who do that . i just give orders. akhir seniority ka kuch to faida ho na chaiye:D

This is just a forum.

People should chill and stop acting like shameless snitches.

Well they were shiv sena goons who came to attack me late one night in 99. there were 6 of them and just me and i had a hockey stick,
was stabbed twice that day , but i managed to get two of them before they ran away. do i regret it ? No !!!!
I did not have a choice , it was either them or me .
LOL

Murder , attempt to murder , criminal intimidation. the list goes on.......

I was not a nice guy during my youth , almost got thrown out of IIT B due to this shit.

When you joining Chhota Rajan gang? ;)

Many times.(nine in total) after all i am into politics, though i am a senior product manager with a software MNC, i took a sabbatical for a year to work on the campaign. plus i am harmless now a days .:D

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

BADASS ALERT!:ph34r:

Definitely mate , let me know when you are in town we can go to my favorite watering hole:)

I have few friends in Hyderabad, and i was in Hyderabad before i quit my job after my father's death. I lived in Begumpet area, and there was a Yelamma temple, my apartment was opposite to that, near an eye hospital.

Come on i am not that bad. i am scared shitless of my wife. :) i am like a big fat puddy cat now a days:D

Definitely mate , let me know when you are in town we can go to my favorite watering hole:)

We have a saying in Kannada: Horage Huli, maneli Ili - Tiger outside home, but a mouse inside.:D Just about any gentlemen will fit this adage.

If you don't mind, may I ask as to what made you stick to your career and move out of active Politics?

We have a saying in Kannada: Horage Huli, maneli Ili - Tiger outside home, but a mouse inside.:D Just about any gentlemen will fit this adage.

If you don't mind, may I ask as to what made you stick to your career and move out of active Politics?
I always have stuck to my career , its just when elections come i go on loss of pay or take off to work for the party , my Saturdays are also devoted to party work .
plus i have to eat and support my family . :) though its not like i haven't gained from my association with the party.

I have few friends in Hyderabad, and i was in Hyderabad before i quit my job after my father's death. I lived in Begumpet area, and there was a Yelamma temple, my apartment was opposite to that, near an eye hospital.
Ahhh !!! well i live neat Hi Tec .

I always have stuck to my career , its just when elections come i go on loss of pay or take off to work for the party , my Saturdays are also devoted to party work .
plus i have to eat and support my family . :) though its not like i haven't gained from my association with the party.

Cool! You mentioned something about switching over to YSRCP. I could sense a very negative mindset in most educated Andhrites, irrespective of whether they were from Seemandhra or Telangana over YSR and his actions. Where do you perceive is his moral compass? As in, as bad as they come, not all that bad, or overtly misunderstood?

Back
Top Bottom