What's new

Trolls with multiple id's coming back again and again.

Many times.(nine in total) after all i am into politics, though i am a senior product manager with a software MNC, i took a sabbatical for a year to work on the campaign. plus i am harmless now a days .:D
so u r not working for the current elections?

Many times.(nine in total) after all i am into politics, though i am a senior product manager with a software MNC, i took a sabbatical for a year to work on the campaign. plus i am harmless now a days .:D
What were you in jail for? And that too 9 times??:o:

You've been in jail for the big M?:eek: Whom did you kill?

@Jf Thunder : Maybe you are right to be paranoid!
Well they were shiv sena goons who came to attack me late one night in 99. there were 6 of them and just me and i had a hockey stick,
was stabbed twice that day , but i managed to get two of them before they ran away. do i regret it ? No !!!!
I did not have a choice , it was either them or me .

may the bugs eat u and u dunt die FEEL THE PAIN
Okay...I will try to feel the pain......
:unsure::unsure: par itna gussa kyun ho......

You ok mate?
ya I am fine ...no worries......exam ka time aa raha hai bas......
@Dem!god
kya hua bro???
agar sahi me ja raha hai toh ,,,fb ya mail id dete hue jana...
dekhta hu ....agar mod ne ban kiya to bye bye....
nai to....kabhi kabhi to aa hi jauga.....
fb Id kaise du.....yaha...join DA group......
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who's the biggest ranter of all?

Answer: Your rants have landed you with just - 2 (negative points). I have - 6!!! :P

I win!! :yahoo:
-6 se kutch nai hota ....
maine bahut logo ko bahut pareshan kiya hai yaha.....:p:P
log kaise kaise baduae diye hai...2 page piche jaane se clear ho jaye ga.....:D:D
Well they were shiv sena goons who came to attack me late one night in 99. there were 6 of them and just me and i had a hockey stick,
was stabbed twice that day , but i managed to get two of them before they ran away. do i regret it ? No !!!!
I did not have a choice , it was either them or me .
U did good....
I also want to attempt murder.....par kiska karu samaj me nai aata.....pakda gaya to aur musibat hogi.....:(
but why are u in congress.....I don't like that party at all.......:disagree:

Okay...I will try to feel the pain......
:unsure::unsure: par itna gussa kyun ho......

ya I am fine ...no worries......exam ka time aa raha hai bas......

dekhta hu ....agar mod ne ban kiya to bye bye....
nai to....kabhi kabhi to aa hi jauga.....
fb Id kaise du.....yaha...join DA group......

-6 se kutch nai hota ....
maine bahut logo ko bahut pareshan kiya hai yaha.....:p:P
log kaise kaise baduae diye hai...2 page piche jaane se clear ho jaye ga.....:D:D

U did good....
I also want to attempt murder.....par kiska karu samaj me nai aata.....pakda gaya to aur musibat hogi.....:(
but why are u in congress.....I don't like that party at all.......:disagree:
Supporting a particular party does not make you good or bad, we do live in a democracy , we can be friends with different views and still maintain a sense of decorum .
My roots with the Congress go back to 99 when i was completing my Masters in IIT B , My cousin who was in the party needed muscle and i was one. :)
He asked if i could help out , i did , from that day i have been with the party . when i shifted to HYD a few years ago i did not like the way the local congress leaders were, my friend then introduced me to YSRCP . i joined them .
By the way my wife is a TDP supporter and a Hindu Brahmin . I on the other hand am a catholic.

Moral of the story , politics does not define who you are , the way you behave does. :)

Supporting a particular party does not make you good or bad, we do live in a democracy , we can be friends with different views and still maintain a sense of decorum .
My roots with the Congress go back to 99 when i was completing my Masters in IIT B , My cousin who was in the party needed muscle and i was one. :)
He asked if i could help out , i did , from that day i have been with the party . when i shifted to HYD a few years ago i did not like the way the local congress leaders were, my friend then introduced me to YSRCP . i joined them .
By the way my wife is a TDP supporter and a Hindu Brahmin . I on the other hand am a catholic.

Moral of the story , politics does not define who you are , the way you behave does. :)
I am nt judging u in any way....that nt my job.....u were there because it suited u that time.....
I hv this -ve for congress from my personal experience.....and its totally my own opinion....:)

I am nt judging u in any way....that nt my job.....u were there because it suited u that time.....
I hv this -ve for congress from my personal experience.....and its totally my own opinion....:)
True my friend , true!!!!
so what exams are you undertaking?

Back
Top Bottom