What's new

Trolling is an art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
Trolling is also a kind of Art.Why mods ban people or give infractions to trollers.There are some who are dragged into trolling by others and end bu being sacrificial goats.More pink color i see today in memember list i bet most of them are being banned for trolling.Its a kind of discrimination from mods towards trollers.Ban to trollers is like being sentenced to death.

Ihope that in this holy month of Ramdan Mods will be more considerate towards trollers and strive hard to not to discriminate their art.:)

"Speak the truth but make it pleasant" .. and you may just get away with few trolls here n there .... but if someone get branded as a full time troller n troll too often then its too difficult to get away and eventually law will catch up with them :mod:

example being Mr megaton sinochallenger

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.

-Oscar Wilde
so is trolling its unique with in itself.with the different temperament involved based on the topics resulting unique result of thread being closed.:rofl:

lol you can really ban people from visiting a forum ? wow thats news to me :P

ok...since you so like trolling..
I will troll this thread :D

Gay rights....tree rights.....squirrel rights..
Now troll rights under the leadership of 'ajtr'

ok...since you so like trolling..
I will troll this thread :D
I created this thread especially for you and imran dadaji.

Gay rights....tree rights.....squirrel rights..
Now troll rights under the leadership of 'ajtr'
:D

"Speak the truth but make it pleasant" .. and you may just get away with few trolls here n there .... but if someone get branded as a full time troller n troll too often then its too difficult to get away and eventually law will catch up with them :mod:

example being Mr megaton sinochallenger
hunay suna hai bollywood movies main ki kanoon ke haath bade lambay hote hain but fikar not trollers ke pair bhi lambay hote hain.And i really feel said to see sinochallenger in pink.:no:

Yaar.. aap logon ko trolling ke liye uksa rahi ho....:angry:

Now I want to get a lesson or two from Skull and Boneeees .... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom