What's new

Tribute Video - Wg Cdr Nauman Akram (Shaheed)

That's like the asking the Pope to take a P!ss Test.

Bro, we've all be down that road & I hear you. I just think he's out of the loony bin & short on meds. Has a great opinion of his new found home. Age does that to old-tymers.

I won't be surprised if he thinks he fought with General Custer alongside his forefathers.

Hi,

Can you re-do this video of JF17? with same music but newer video clips

The song is Rasmus - In the Shadows.

Thanks

That's like the asking the Pope to take a P!ss Test.

Bro, we've all be down that road & I hear you. I just think he's out of the loony bin & short on meds. Has a great opinion of his new found home. Age does that to old-tymers.

I won't be surprised if he thinks he fought with General Custer alongside his forefathers.
I don't give a sh*t about the Pope or the piss test. I just want to evoke the intelligence of of the learned members on this forum to recognize when they are being absolutely exploited by an Indian mole. So its not about being "bro we have been down that road' its about being smart and winning the cyber war. Do not get caught up in this idiots (Mastan Khan's) web, just ignore him . I don't know for the life of me why the mods don't ban him from the forum altogether, his loyalties clearly are with the IAF.

Last edited:
Requesting any Mod to replace URL of video on Post #1 with new one (below).

Initial Video had to be deleted (on YouTube) because of one grammar mistake & a few edges were showing black lines.

Initial Views of over 1,500 have been lost - but its the material that matters in the long run.

New URL:

@The Eagle @waz @Dubious

Just an opinion of a retired flyboy.

Post #23 on the 2nd page already covered this very video which led a 'Tribute' post to turn ugly.

For anyone looking for a follow up reply can first scroll back to the past 4 pages & see if what they're trying to add has been covered already or not.

Please later don't give that b.s. reply that "I didn't know it was already covered by someone else".

This is 'Tribute' post to The Fallen. Lets just leave it at that. The Dead can't defend themselves.

Post #23 on the 2nd page already covered this very video it which led to a 'Tribute' post to turn ugly.

For anyone looking for a follow up reply can first scroll back to the past 3 pages & see if what they're trying to add has been covered already or not.

Please later don't give that b.s. reply that "I didn't know it was already covered by someone else".

This is 'Tribute' post to The Fallen. Lets just leave it at that. The Dead can't defend themselves.

Learn to interact with a bit of class. Stop your whiny read before nonsense when talking to me next time. From an apology of actually not following every post on the forum you just got a big middle finger from me.

Learn to interact with a bit of class. Stop your whiny read before nonsense when talking to me next time. From an apology of actually not following every post on the forum you just got a big middle finger from me.
I'll save you the effort of typing...and present you with one (for future refernce).

The Bird.jpg

So original. This forum has surely gone to the dogs with kids running around starting zero value drama.
So true. We have individuals with titles - but barking appears to be the trade they've mastered best. That and assuming everyone here is a kid.

Now where have I heard that before :coffee: ...

News;

Wing Commander Junaid, a seasoned Block 52 pilot, former Flight Commander (Training) of No.11 squadron has assumed the command on No. 9 Squadron as OC.

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

Nice edit.

Back
Top Bottom