What's new

Tribute to Language movement

When did we use gunship, aircraft or tank in our any territory except in op. Bluestar when we have to use a tank against heavy firing to break. a reinforced wall.

You used those in a settled urban area also the holiest religious place...

US manufacture various type of PGM which one PAF have & how advance are they compare to USAF currently use .
Are they used in current strikes ?

Why dont you google them? before making such remarks?

Yes this is anti terror war but your method could change it in civil war.

Yeah sure..

images (2).jpg

Tribesmen forced to dancy by Pak military after clearing talibitches from their areas..

If military commanders lead in these insurgency then why would nation elect their PM or Presidents.

If both PK & BD didn't control their turmoil then they compete who have least.

:lol:

Bangla language (spoken) is fine so long we drop all imported Sanskrit words and reinstate our original Farsi/Arabic/Turkic loan words. I hate the formal Tagorized Bangla. It sound gay if you ask me.

I think our main problem is the Devanagari script. It's look to Hinduish. This script is barrier to Islamize the language. We should adopt Arabic script immediately in order to Islamize the language and help our people to read and write Quran better.
1.It may be too late for adopting Arabic script or reverting to Persian. However our Bangla and the Calcutta Bangla have been on a divergent mode. In 50 years or a century there may evolve two different Banglas.
2.Bangla is shrinking and loosing importance fast in P/bangla (IOB). Also to be noted is the demography. We are moving fast to a position when to be a Bengalee will be to be a Muslim.

They are all recognized languages. Urdu was made national language for the reason i explained above.
Is Punjabi in Pakistan side of Punjab recognized as the state language and is it taught in schools as Sindhi and Pashto is in their provinces?

@IamBengali @BDforever why are pdf bangladeshis here showing love for Urdu instead of Bengali language. :lol::lol::lol:

Bengali is not 'Musalmani' language according to @kalu_miah and Urdu is a 'Musalmani' version of Hindi language. Thats why most PDF B'Deshis like Urdu more but frankly I also like Urdu. Very beautiful language. :enjoy: Ghazals in Urdu sounds so good that I wish I could speak Urdu. :( I can only speak Bengali, Hindi and English. :(

Notice that we Bangladeshi-Pakistani get along just fine and get ahead for betterment of people however it's unfortunate that Indians will not leave us alone. If they leave us alone then half of our problems will be solve instantly and rest will fall in place automatically.

leave the indians enjoy this Bengali Cook's hilarious interview. @BDforever.@IamBengali

leave the indians enjoy this Bengali Cook's hilarious interview. @BDforever.

I seen it long time ago. It's funny and also little sad at the same time. I hope you get my point. I used to watch late Moin Aktar's loose talk all the time. He was funny and missed him. May he rest in peace.

I seen it long time ago. It's funny and also little sad at the same time. I hope you get my point. I used to watch late Moin Aktar's loose talk all the time. He was funny and missed him. May he rest in peace.
well i also miss him. But all lose Talk episodes r in utube and u can watch them again and again anytime u wish.

In other thread you @##$ about Lahore "city" being dominated by hindu,sikh trader and now this..

:rofl:

Atleast stick to 1 statement.. instead of brainfarting everywhere with whatever (selfmade facts)..to suite your bakwas..
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: This @INDIC is the Godfather of Morons.

Last edited:
Pounding bomb with jets( without fear of SAM) without putting boots in your own country is called war :coffee:

What kind of logic is this ?

PS : Don't quote with your annoying LMAO, I didn't here to discuss with cat.

Pounding bomb with jets( without fear of SAM) without putting boots in your own country is called war :coffee:

What kind of logic is this ?

PS : Don't quote with your annoying LMAO, I didn't here to discuss with cat.
yes atleast we r doing this while on the otherhand the indian security forces r being kicked in their asses in Red corridor and IAF is too fearful to atleast raid them who in fighting capabilities and experience r not even 5% of taliban.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Italy's GDP is bigger than India but did Italy takes lead against India.
Economist bet on future growth potential of a country where BD outclass PK thanks to Islamic extremists.
recently BD also dent their image thanks to Jamatis riots.
Currently BD have more money in their wallet & more growth potential.
So, people chest thumping here that Bengalis are in bad condition compare to PK is totally reversed.
Meanwhile Bangladesh has even left india way back.:rofl:

Poverty high in Bangladesh, India: HDI

Lets focus on India.........

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph

I hope u can take a dump in a proper toilet.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BBC News - Is India's lack of toilets a cultural problem?

Compared to Pakistan....

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report

Meanwhile in other things India is shining again.

Adult toys: Bold business in coy India - Yahoo India Finance

Freedom of speech shrinks in India, the world’s largest democracy

Indian engineers invent ‘anti-rape’ underwear lol

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report

The great Shine of India.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Why? oh why ?every single BD national issue in this forum turns into indo/pak. Mud slinging matches within 5 page? Please guys,everything in BD is not about you.
A friendly warning to some of the BD,eshis here - We all have our own ideas and opinions about everything under the sun.And that's how it should be.
But deliberately using hurtful, degrading, spiteful, incorrect information and naked disregard and disrespect of someone's own background/country of origin and in the process portraying one self superior in knowledge, is shame full and stupid.
Please,refrain ones self from spouting BS about BD.
Not every one here is open-minded about shaming their own country.At least I am not.
And expats,you guys renounce the right the day you got a blue/red passport. We may share a same background but you are not my countrymen.in my book you are same as Indians,Pakistanis,srilankans,Bhutanese, Nepalis,etc,etc,etc.........
As such,we will appreciate a little more taste in your posts about our country,after all ................
You are foreigners.

Urdu was the official language of Punjab province during British rule although nobody spoke it. The language was promoted as a symbol of Muslim Nationalism in Punjab after Hindi-Urdu divide in UP-Bihar, so Punjabi Muslims adopted Urdu neglecting their own native language Punjabi which has a rich medieval literature. Lahore emerged as centre of Urdu literature during British rule. But in Bengal, Bengal Muslims were mainly exposed to the rich Bengali literature having no love for Urdu.
Is this the reason why the West Punjabis loathe their mother tongue?
Tarek Fatah: Pakistani Punjabis Are Self Hating & Suffer From Inferiority Complex

Back
Top Bottom