What's new

Tribute to Inspector MC Sharma

dray

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Batla House verdict is delivered. Time to question ourselves; have we done justice to the martyrdom of brave police officer Inspector Mohan Chand Sharma?
My apology for quoting from an old blog, but the blog is still relevant.

There are certain things, which make us to be proud of our nation and the heroes of our nation. Inspector Mohan Chand Sharma, one of the most worthy officers of Delhi police breathed his last yesterday, he was 42. He was badly injured during an encounter with the terrorists in the Jamia nagar area of south Delhi yesterday.

Inspector Sharma, Winner of seven gallantry awards, including the President’s gallantry medal and 150 police rewards, was credited with the killing of 35 terrorists and the arrest of 80 others. Sharma always pioneered Delhi police’s fight against terror. Hardly there was any big operation, that Delhi police performed without Inspector Sharma, and he never failed.

Even yesterday’s event was a major breakthrough in India’s fight against terror, as they were apparently the same terrorists who were involved in Ahmedabad and Delhi blasts. While two were killed, and two managed to flee, one was nabbed by Delhi police and is under interrogation.

I salute Inspector Sharma for his bravery and dedication; it’s because of officers like him only that many terror attacks are busted before making any loss to the nation and we manage to live a peaceful life.

But one question I would like to raise, why he and other policemen were not wearing bulletproof jackets when they were supposed to take on the dangerous terrorists, I’m not sure what’s the reason. Inspector Sharma had bullet wounds on his abdomen, he could definitely be saved if was wearing a bulletproof jacket. While our politicians (Many of them are harming the nation) have so tight security…why our brave officers who take on direct encounter with the terrorists are not taken care of?

Inspector Sharma, India is proud of you.

Tribute to Inspector MC Sharma | Exploring the Endeavors of Human Civilization .......

Doubting politicians proved wrong: Wife of slain cop

NEW DELHI: With the court convicting the lone militant in the controversial Batla House encounter for murdering Inspector M C Sharma, the slain cop's family on Thursday voiced satisfaction, saying it proved his martyrdom was genuine and the politicians who had raised doubts were wrong.

The shootout had sparked a controversy with Congress leader Digvijaya Singh claiming that it was fake, but his party had swiftly distanced itself from his remarks.

Slamming those who had termed the encounter as fake, Sharma said she was least bothered about the allegations.

"And this was very painful for me. He was performing his duty leaving behind his unwell son on that fateful day and sacrificed his life. He had gone there to solve the serial bomb blast case in Delhi.

Doubting politicians proved wrong: Wife of slain cop - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom