What's new

Travails of being a Muslim in India

This proves that you don't know a thing about India. There is no such thing called persecution in India.

As there were no persecution in Nazi Germany

The last time they demanded & got a separate home land they ripped it apart themselves.

Indians would be better off under British empire. Since its the British that created India. Without the Brits, India would be still a bunch of small kingdoms like Africa. So before pointing fingers at others, look within yourself

As there were no persecution in Nazi Germany

Indians would be better off under British empire. Since its the British that created India. Without the Brits, India would be still a bunch of small kingdoms like Africa. So before pointing fingers at others, look within yourself

Here comes US @$$ licker :lol:
And his billionth advice of white man supremacy definition of India :lol: Guys like u do deserve Japanese treatment

:lol:

Just had a business meet with one Muslim guy who runs a chain of specialty hospitals in India who is partnering another Muslim guy who is a major manufacturer of Islamic clothing in India - both intend to launch a major online sales portal for selling Islamic clothing in India.

Here the first question is that if there is a Travail of being a muslims in India than how these Muslims became super stars with a wealth of 2500 cr Rupees and more?

playing rahul and prem from traditional hindu joint maniacally happy families is one thing but let shahrukh or aamir or salman play a intellectual muslim who rages against the indian political/economic system and then we will see.

perhaps shahrukh should star in a bigger version of the film "chakravyuh" or some farmer leader who takes direct action against a corporate bank and its backers in political parties, especially bjp.

maybe if "swades" would have been released now, the sanghis would have called it a anti-hindu film.

When you have got so much of love and respect and still you speak like that than naturally people get hurt.

no sensible person will have respect for the delicate emotions of terrorists from bajrang dal and sri rama sena and their apologists.

These people are fifth columnist and their hearts are somewhere else.

is your heart with the oppressed and the troubled of india??

Nobody has harm them or issued a fatwa against them.

shiv sena burning aamir's effigy and a poster saying "aamir khan kutta hai"[1] and offering one lakh rupees to anyone who can slap aamir, are both very peaceful activities.

by the way, if the shiv sainiks so much hate dogs( equating aamir to them ) let me them beginning the killing of the 35+ million dogs in india... that will be the first good act of shiv sena.

Like they have a right of freedom of speech and defame country

doesn't the tag of "suicide capital of the world" defame the country??

:lol:

Just had a business meet with one Muslim guy who runs a chain of specialty hospitals in India who is partnering another Muslim guy who is a major manufacturer of Islamic clothing in India - both intend to launch a major online sales portal for selling Islamic clothing in India.

there is nothing called "islamic clothing".

but if they mean burqa then they are simply being comfortable within the largely reactionary/regressive background of the indian social system.

i wouldn't have been friends with such people but congrats to you. :)

-------

[1] Now, Shiv Sena activists burn Aamir Khan’s effigy

playing rahul and prem from traditional hindu joint maniacally happy families is one thing but let shahrukh or aamir or salman play a intellectual muslim who rages against the indian political/economic system and then we will see.

Yes they are intellectuals. These non graduates are intellectuals like you are one on the forum.
no sensible person will have respect for the delicate emotions of terrorists from bajrang dal and sri rama sena and their apologists.

Yes BD and Ram sena are terrorist without killing a single muslim. You guys are peace loving even after killing and clenching lakhs of Hindu from kashmir.
is your heart with the oppressed and the troubled of india??

Ya ya They are oppressed. I want to be an oppressed like them. I think the place where you Jihadis wont feel opperessed is place like Saudi, Syria, Pakistan and middle east. It is the high time you move the place of your choice.
doesn't the tag of "suicide capital of the world" defame the country??

Of course, I tell you that you better find a new place of your choice. The problem is that you guys say that this is a bad place but you are unable to find a better place to live. Listen, we are not Hindus of decades ago. Jihadis are going to face problem here. So better make a choice at the earliest.

Dead Indians as Usual coming on here and bringing Pakistanis in a thread where we dont give a flying phuck

If anything happens in India seems Pakistan gets blame

Yes they are intellectuals. These non graduates are intellectuals like you are one on the forum.

i am a proud college drop-out, probably among few of my age in india.

aap log apne kaalej degree ka achaar daaliye, because even the arch-capitalist n.r. narayanamurthy agrees[1] that all those engineers and phds that flood out of colleges and universities every year in india have not contributed technologically to the world. :)

when ibm-india removed 50,000+ double-degreed decent gaad-phearing middle kilaash engineers and mba's in early 2014 or when hsbc shut down its india operations a few days ago and removed 32,000 employees, i am sure lot of these graduates felt that their kaalej degrees were only useful for wiping their behind.

if you don't respect "non-graduates", stop using every electrical machine ( remember michael faraday?? )... go devise a vedic washing machine.

and what good has been india's colleges and universities if it either hasn't truly liberated indian citizens or allowed them to continue their culture-transferred oppressive ways??

samjhe, jaani??

Yes BD and Ram sena are terrorist without killing a single muslim.

without??

what about the 2006 malegaon blast in which 162 people were killed or injured and these included many muslims??

You guys are peace loving even after killing and clenching lakhs of Hindu from kashmir.

clenching??

if you mean ethnic cleansing, then it was a tragedy that kashmiri hindus were coerced, some killed and most evicted at the point of gun and the perpetrators must be brought to justice.

but why don't you also partially blame the indian establishment which has been playing nationalistic games instead of talking of a permanent peaceful settlement to the kashmir issue?? the indian establishment is using the plight of the kashmiri pandits as a bargaining point... how many more years must kashmir be the unnecessary problem??

Ya ya They are oppressed. I want to be an oppressed like them.

they are the oppressed yes but are you are the oppressor?? :)

Of course, I tell you that you better find a new place of your choice. The problem is that you guys say that this is a bad place but you are unable to find a better place to live. Listen, we are not Hindus of decades ago. Jihadis are going to face problem here. So better make a choice at the earliest.

typical sanghi... i am talking about 250,000 suicides in india just in 2012 and you are talking about hindus, jihadis and "go to pakistan"... i would have laughed if not for the tragedy.

-----

[1] no invention from India in 60 years: n. r. narayana murthy

Last edited:
i am a proud college drop-out, probably among few of my age in india.

aap log apne kaalej degree ka achaar daaliye, because even the arch-capitalist n.r. narayanamurthy agrees[1] that all those engineers and phds that flood out of colleges and universities every year in india have not contributed technologically to the world. :)

when ibm-india removed 50,000+ double-degreed decent gaad-phearing middle kilaash engineers and mba's in early 2014 or when hsbc shut down its india operations a few days ago and removed 32,000 employees, i am sure lot of these graduates their kaalej degrees only useful for wiping their behind.

if you don't respect "non-graduates" stop using every electrical machine ( remember michael faraday?? )... go devise a vedic washing machine.

samjhe, jaani??

Nikkame logo ka kaam hai dusaro ko criticize karna without doing any fruitful work. You are really an intellectual like shahrukh.
without??

what about the 2006 malegaon blast in which 162 people were killed or injured and these included many muslims??
Absolutely not. Your favorite congress government in spite of all effort could not name Hindu sadhus in charge sheet. It is a handy work of Pakistani terror organization and America has named one Pakistani business man for that.

You know we hindus are coward and we do not have the strength to accomplish such big task. You may called us terrorist but we are not made for such job. You guys have absolute mastery over it. You guys are proving that in every corner of the world.

typical sanghi... i am talking about 250,000 suicides in india just in 2012 and you are talking about hindus, jihadis and "go to pakistan".

Look this is a country of 1.25 bn people and it is first in so many good and bad things. Jihadi pick up selectively bad things. They can not see anything good in this incredible country. These are primary stages of unmanageable radicalization.

Travails of being a Muslim in India: Muslims in India are safer then the one living in Islamic Countries: Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan etc.:coffee:

Why should we explain about our situations to someone form a nation that is infamous for retardness and Jamaati.?:D

On topic :Of Course We are intolerant ,now what do you want ?

My post was directed to normal poster's/readers & not to the OP or Jamaati brigade. :p:

Why should we explain about our situations to someone form a nation that is infamous for retardness and Jamaati.?:D

On topic :Of Course We are intolerant ,now what do you want ?

Travails of being a Muslim in India: Muslims in India are safer then the one living in Islamic Countries: Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan etc.:coffee:

My post was directed to normal poster's/readers & not to the OP or Jamaati brigade. :p:

jamaati here. ;)

you mention syria... now in modi's visit to 30+ countries since his inauguration as prime minister, why didn't he visit syria and meet with president bashar al-assad?? surely, superman modi doesn't fear backlash by nato... tauba, tauba.

Nikkame logo ka kaam hai dusaro ko criticize karna without doing any fruitful work. You are really an intellectual like shahrukh.

yeah, we college drop-out intellectuals are all nikkamme and the sangh-supporting software engineers and mba's in bangalore, poona and gurgaon and of course the "scientishts" of isro are the fountains of intelligence that humanity had been waiting for.

Absolutely not. Your favorite congress government in spite of all effort could not name Hindu sadhus in charge sheet. It is a handy work of Pakistani terror organization and America has named one Pakistani business man for that.

bhai jaan, deliver your sweet lies to someone else. :)

Look this is a country of 1.25 bn people and it is first in so many good and bad things. Jihadi pick up selectively bad things. They can not see anything good in this incredible country. These are primary stages of unmanageable radicalization.

200,000 farmers suicided between 1997 and 2010 in this incredible country... culturally aborted female foetuses are fed to some of the 35+ million dogs in this incredible country.

but no, these things are done by the evil jihadis, otherwise this sanatan desh is ever so innocent, ever so empathetic. :angel:

you mention syria... now in modi's visit to 30+ countries since his inauguration as prime minister, why didn't he visit syria and meet with president bashar al-assad?? surely, superman modi doesn't fear backlash by nato. :astagh:

What does my post has to do with MODI visiting Syria or traveling to XYZ countries?:undecided:

As far as I know India has supported/sided Assasd regime not NATO. :coffee:

yeah, we college drop-out intellectuals are all nikkamme and the sangh-supporting software engineers and mba's and of course the "scientishts" of isro are the fountains of intelligence that humanity had been waiting for.

Being a drop out is not as bad as seeing uselessness in being educated and scientist. To develop this mind set a combo of Zihadism and drop out is a perfect one. You do not have sufficient intellect to understand the things and there is one desert ideology is always there to radicalize you.
bhai jaan, deliver your sweet lies to someone else. :)

Ohhhh is it ?

2006 Malegaon blasts: Aseemanand, Sadhvi Pragya’s names missing from NIA chargesheet - Times of India

shiv sena burning aamir's effigy and a poster saying "aamir khan kutta hai"[1] and offering one lakh rupees to anyone who can slap aamir, are both very peaceful activities.

by the way, if the shiv sainiks so much hate dogs( equating aamir to them ) let me them beginning the killing of the 35+ million dogs in india... that will be the first good act of shiv sena.

definitely it is peaceful. In india Mullahs have declared the money for the heads. Burning effigy is perfectly democratic. However you will find it very offensive because it is against a radical Muslim like you. You guys have never seen anything wrong in massacre of Hindu pundit but you are offended if the effigy of one radical is burnt.

And from where did you get this 35 million figure? is the source same which quote Gazawa e hind?
200,000 farmers suicided between 1997 and 2010 in this incredible country... culturally aborted female foetuses are fed to some of the 35+ million dogs in this incredible country.

but no, these things are done by the evil jihadis, otherwise this sanatan desh is ever so innocent, ever so empathetic. :angel:

yes definetly india is incredible inspite of farmer suicide and being a country having a huge population of radicals who see all bad in burning of effigy of Amir and enjoy massacre of Hindu Pundits.

What does my post has to do with MODI visiting Syria or traveling to XYZ countries?

As far as I know India has supported/sided Assasd regime not NATO. :coffee:

1. we musn't say india but indian establishment, because i too am in india as are many intellectuals, and neither i/they support nato nor do i/they agree with most dealings of the indian establishment. :)

2. what kind of support is this where indian establishment buys western and israeli[1] military systems whose sale proceeds will fund production of more armaments which in turn will be used against the syrian government and the syria people other than the money that will be used to fund more terrorists of fsa, nusra etc??

3. what is the point of the indian establishment happily shaking hands with obomba, hollande and merkel, when they are so clearly known to be the war criminals and genociders in context of syria??

------

[1] India to spend $1b on Israeli weapons - Israel Business, Ynetnews

Back
Top Bottom