What's new

Tower at SUPARCO Karachi

v9s

Reaction score
Was traveling on the Superhighway in Karachi, when i saw a tall cylindrical building to my right.

Looked in Google Maps and found this:

AEomh.jpg

Anyone know what it is?

Possibly , building a satellite launch site ?

maybe a beacon to transmit to Aliens in case india attacks we can call them for help?:rofl: crazy ideas people.

Pakistan Army has more myth surronding it nowadays then the Nazis and their "secret" scientifc programs.

i donot think its SUPARCO karachi

Definitely is. I talked to a friend whose dad works at SUPARCO. He didn't tell me what it is exactly but it's related to something space-y lol

Doesn't look anything like a satellite launch site. Its more like a monument of some kind for aesthetic purposes.

Can't be...read my reply above. Also, it's pretty tall (taller than any building in the whole area).

It is SUPARCO. It could be a virtual tunnel to calculate thrust. But do not expect a real rocket to come out of that tube.

Definitely is. I talked to a friend whose dad works at SUPARCO. He didn't tell me what it is exactly but it's related to something space-y lol

Can't be...read my reply above. Also, it's pretty tall (taller than any building in the whole area).

I think its kind of pressure(thunder) absorbent so don't be panic.

maybe a beacon to transmit to Aliens in case india attacks we can call them for help?:rofl: crazy ideas people.

Pakistan Army has more myth surronding it nowadays then the Nazis and their "secret" scientifc programs.

do you remember this:

FMObservation.jpg

mib.jpg

:D

I think it's place for smokers, so that they do not spoil immediate atmosphere. :woot::shout:

But do not expect a real rocket to come out of that tube.

Obviously.

I'm interested in any development related to aerospace research so i was hoping someone on defence.pk (working for SUPARCO) could give a definitive answer.

Back
Top Bottom