What's new

Tourism in Bangladesh.

nope.. 500,000 is in total ... most Thai ( around 360 ,000 ) come via border gate.

Source? Most of your tourists come through road and mainly from Thailand. The figure you are quoting is for only those who travel through air.

lol.. do u see Thais , Japanese and Koreans in outside world...? :D that's easy.. :D

Ok Thais could be differentiated from Japanese and Koreans but how do u differentiate between a Japanese and a Korean? That would be tough.

Here in Chittagong, I can see lots of Chinese, Japanese and some Koreans, Filipinos, Vietnamese. I sometimes find it difficult to differentiate between them. In fact I never knew there are Vietnamese and Filipinos living here until I met some.

Most of your tourists come through road and mainly from Thailand. The figure you are quoting is for only those who travel through air.
lol u means most of 5 M tourists come from Thailand...and Thais...? :omghaha: ok.. give me ur source..!! i dont know when Thais were flooding in Myanmar.. !! LOL

Here in Chittagong, I can see lots of Chinese, Japanese and some Koreans, Filipinos, Vietnamese. I sometimes find it difficult to differentiate between them. In fact I never knew there are Vietnamese and Filipinos living here until I met some.
lol they speak in very different language and accent.. very easy..!! :D

arrivals from Thailand is not only Thais , also Westerners , Japanese , Koreans , Vietnam , Pinoys and many more... :D

Last edited:
ah, views are not bad, but searching restaurant is a big problem for the people don't eat halal food.

This is shown How Thai believe in Myanmar Pagodas.. before they do something big ., they usually come and pay homage in Pagodas in Myanmar.. :D
a big example is Leicester City FC..
twice a year... before premier league and after they become champion ... :D
533775748.jpg

533775952.jpg

533403492.jpg

nope.. visitors from Thailand is just over 500,000..so just over 10% of 5M total visitors.. not a big sum up... :D

are u serious...!!!? LOL.. i dont see any thais in town.. instead , many Koreans ,Japanese or Westerners... :D

They put on pe-soes and try to sneak into Shwe Dagon without paying the foreigner fee. Keep your eyes peeled! :sniper::lol:

lol u means most of 5 M tourists come from Thailand...and Thais...? :omghaha: ok.. give me ur source..!! i dont know when Thais were flooding in Myanmar.. !! LOL

But the fact is that Myanmar did not receive more than 3 million international tourists last year – at least according to most international standards. Far from it: Almost two-thirds of the 3 million figure – about 1.9 million visitors – were day-trippers from Thailand, China, India, Laos and Bangladesh, according to PATA. The World Tourism Organization defines tourists as those who spend at least 24 hours in-country, while PATA counts only overnight visitors.

http://www.mmtimes.com/index.php/in-depth/12828-why-myanmar-s-tourist-numbers-don-t-add-up.html

lol they speak in very different language and accent.. very easy..!! :D

You speak to every tourist visiting Myanmar to differentiate them? :D

But the fact is that Myanmar did not receive more than 3 million international tourists last year – at least according to most international standards. Far from it: Almost two-thirds of the 3 million figureabout 1.9 million visitors – were day-trippers from Thailand, China, India, Laos and Bangladesh, according to PATA. The World Tourism Organization defines tourists as those who spend at least 24 hours in-country, while PATA counts only overnight visitors.

http://www.mmtimes.com/index.php/in-depth/12828-why-myanmar-s-tourist-numbers-don-t-add-up.html
LOL someone is defending his stunt holding old data...!! :D check out release date of the new..!! Jan,2015... :D that's 2014 data.. and up around 52% within a year... :D now happy..?

7.5m tourists expected by 2019
General manager Patricia Cheong of Sphere Conferences said that Myanmar had one of the fastest growing tourism sectors in the world and welcomed over 4.6 million visitors in 2015 which was 52 per cent more than that in 2014.

http://www.elevenmyanmar.com/tourism/5574

even after 6.8m earthquake shaken........
Bagan visits increase 8%
http://www.ttrweekly.com/site/2016/09/bagan-visits-increase-8/
can compete BD with Bagan arrival alone within in next a few years.. :D

even Combodia's suffer tourist falling... :D
Tourist arrivals to Cambodia to fall this year
“We are losing customers because they prefer to travel to Myanmar and Vietnam,” he said.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asean/1075885/tourist-arrivals-to-cambodia-to-fall-this-year

where is ur PATA data..? lol dont count BD... i saw around 2000 BDshi come to Myanmar.. can be neglected..!!

You speak to every tourist visiting Myanmar to differentiate them? :D
dont be too dumb..!! dude.. they arent speaking in their language each other in ur country...? :D may be they dont want to face something like Dhaka cafe attack when ISIS know that they are foreigners.. :D

Guys discuss Myanmar tourism in a thread related to Myanmar.

Back to Bangladesh topic I'd rather see people from other countries coming to Bangladesh for work not for holidays.

Are any articles about BD tourism programme roadmap?

You need a sound concept on how to "sell" your country abroad

Back
Top Bottom