What's new

Touching the Mark of 2,000 Thanks!

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I have touched the Mark of 2000 thanks.

Thanks for the love (and thanks off coarse! :D) you members gave me.(and will continue to give)

Because

A-Team-Liam-Neeson-400x600.jpg

I love it when thanks come together (in my Profile)

-Lt. General IND151

also thanks to all members for your co-operation

Getting "thanks" means nothing here.
Most of the trolls and loosers here have raked up 10,000s of "thanks". (A particular "elite" loser comes to mind)

instead try to make your posts informative and thought provoking. Earning such a reputation is worth a million "thanks"

I have touched the Mark of 2000 thanks.

Thanks for the love (and thanks off coarse! :D) you members gave me.(and will continue to give)

Because

A-Team-Liam-Neeson-400x600.jpg

I love it when thanks come together (in my Profile)

-Lt. General IND151

congrats bhai hum bhee lage hain line me kash meree T brigade zinda hotee to kabhee ke more than 4000 ho chuke hte :D

Getting "thanks" means nothing here.
Most of the trolls and loosers here have raked up 10,000s of "thanks". (A particular "elite" loser comes to mind)

instead try to make your posts informative and thought provoking. Earning such a reputation is worth a million "thanks"

But we Indian earn it. Thanks to Rising Sun for giving so many thanks to me. :lol:

i didnt celebrated when i reached 2000 thanks, infact i reached 2000 thanks very early than you on my 1500 posts i was having 2000 thanks, then i stopped posting in Stupid and Funny section and my thanks declined!!!!

Now i posts in Pakistan Affairs, Eco & Dev Section, And multimedia and more serious topics in Wold Affairs and military Section, where trolls simply dont come to thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom