What's new

Tortured body of Punjab Police constable recovered after he was abducted by TLP in Wazirabad

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Following up on this thread by another member:

Here's what a known Police Officer on twitter shared about the recent martyr of Punjab Police.

Imagine this happening with a soldier, would the COAS still meet and appease those mullahs? Punjab Police has been left on its own by these politicians. 1000 of TLP members are to be released today in Punjab by the orders of the Government.

On one thread @Kaleem.61 was supporting TLP and on the thread linked above one or two were also supporting the TLP brothers.

This is diffcult to look at.

May Allah give sabr to the bereaved family. I cannot fathom what his parents are going through right now.

Man, that's so sad.
A ordinary man who was doing his duty for his country was killed by ungrateful swines.
Usually I don't like to comment on a Pakistani-theme because I'm not a Pakistani but this let my blood boil. No matter in which country stuff like this happens.
I could bet this guy didn't wanted to harm them and tried to talk to these swines but they only want to satisfy their lust for violence and fanatism.
This sympathic looking guy, who did nothing wrong, only his duty, has loving family, maybe he was married and had children and now?
C'mon, f*ck that shit...

People like these (who did THIS crime) ... you need to break them before you kill them.
They must understand that they go through hell in THIS life AND the afterlife.
You need to look into their eyes and see a empty soulless, fleshy shell - THEN they are ALLOWED to die.

Last edited:
Why Tf is the government not taking action against these scums, they are killing and torturing policemen and the government is allowing them to do it.

Why Tf is the government not taking action against these scums, they are killing and torturing policemen and the government is allowing them to do it.
Their hands are tied, TLP has high support in certain areas, this coupled with unwavering blind support for such parties among the masses holds back the full writ of law. They need to spend time on every media outlet to change the narrative and gain support amongst the masses against TLP once that is done unleash Punjab Police - they would be gaging to give these thugs hell right now.

I can only hope Pak state will not go down the drain in remaining one year of Bajwa. Pak would have been in much better shape today had bajwa was not here as chief.

A submissive person submits to everyone.

My heart is literally sinking 🥺
But just like no one cared for our FC

Why would they care for a random police guy named butt of a small city

What did he die for?, we know capitulation has happened

Protecting the people from goons cause make no mistake if they weren't there

Random people on streets would have suffered similar fate
Know exactly what they're about

Last edited:

Then bhai, the tweeting officer's constable was murdered by those people and he is right in making the people aware of it. And these citizens might be those who may support TLP in an overt way or otherwise so he probably wants them to become aware to make them see the wrong of their support. :)

Following up on this thread by another member:

Here's what a known Police Officer on twitter shared about the recent martyr of Punjab Police.

Imagine this happening with a soldier, would the COAS still meet and appease those mullahs? Punjab Police has been left on its own by these politicians. 1000 of TLP members are to be released today in Punjab by the orders of the Government.
Punjab police should covertly go extra-judicial on Thier a**
Only solution

They'll always be left behind after dealing with this mess
Their hands are tied, TLP has high support in certain areas, this coupled with unwavering blind support for such parties among the masses holds back the full writ of law. They need to spend time on every media outlet to change the narrative and gain support amongst the masses against TLP once that is done unleash Punjab Police - they would be gaging to give these thugs hell right now.
This we need to build a strong narrative
Save Punjab

Say no to fanaticism, go back to mujra theaters (probably still do during thier off-time from these regular protests)
And than when things calm down I do hope revenge is taken by the officers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom