What's new

Top 100 Chess Players in world Feb 2014 FIDE Ranking

Mamedyarov, Shakhriyar g AZE 2757 0 1985

Radjabov, Teimour g AZE 2713 0 1987

:tup:

Magnus Carlsen VS Bill Gates

Magnus Carlsen won in less than a min :lol: (To be precise in just 12 seconds )

Last edited:
21 Wang, Hao g CHN 2734 0 1989

29 Ding, Liren g CHN 2717 0 1992

31 Wang, Yue g CHN 2717 0 1987

50 Bu, Xiangzhi g CHN 2699 0 1985

54 Li, Chao b g CHN 2697 16 1989

89 Ni, Hua g CHN 2658 0 1983

Forget about IQ, most bored topics on PDF.

China players did well too and they are younger, even as young as born in 1992. I don't know even a little bit of Chess, most Chinese don't either, we play chinese chess and Wei Chi instead. So these Chinese players must be very professional and training hard. BTW, Chess originated from the West, of course they should do well. Congrats China, Russia, Indian and other players.

Team rating - we are no 3 after Russia and Ukraine
Women teams - we are no 1

FIDE Country Top chess players

And we have Chinese Chess and WeiQi to take care of
So literally we are doing very well on the 3 IQ games!:china:

@Hypersonicmissiles - have a rest and come back soon!:coffee:

China players did well too and they are younger, even as young as born in 1992. I don't know even a little bit of Chess, most Chinese don't either, we play chinese chess and Wei Chi instead. So these Chinese players must be very professional and training hard. BTW, Chess originated from the West, of course they should do well. Congrats China, Russia, Indian and other players.

Congrats! :china: BTW Chess originated in India >>>

The history of chess spans some 1500 years. The earliest predecessor of the game probably originated in India, before the 6th century AD. From India, the game spread to Persia. When the Arabs conquered Persia, chess was taken up by the Muslim world and subsequently spread to Southern Europe. In Europe, chess evolved into roughly its current form in the 15th century. In the second half of the 19th century, modern chess tournament play began, and the first World Chess Championship was held in 1886. The 20th century saw great leaps forward in chess theory and the establishment of the World Chess Federation (FIDE). Developments in the 21st century include use of computers for analysis, which originated in the 1970s with the first programmed chess games on the market. Online gaming appeared in the mid-1990s.

Source:- History of chess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is something interesting which I found>>>

800px-Echecs_chinois.JPG

Xiangqi, or Chinese chess, which, like Western Chess is believed to be descended from the Indian chess game ofchaturanga.[17] The earliest indications reveal the game may have been played as early as the third century BCE.

Source:- China–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xiangqi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henry Davidson, A Short History of Chess, p. 6

Chess was invented in 1947? I think it's much longer than that.

lol Hsuan-Tsang, or Xuan-Zang, (also Yuan Chang) along with Faxian (Fa-Hsien, Fa Hien) refer to "India" and "Ceylon" in their accounts only in his accounts :lol: :lol: :lol:

HUAN-TSANG
Historic Travels in India
The Journey of Faxian to India

>>> 0/10 for History
>>> 0/10 for Trolling

@Hypersonicmissiles - have a rest and come back soon!:coffee:

As if you are not enough :coffee:

Here is something interesting which I found>>>

800px-Echecs_chinois.JPG

Xiangqi, or Chinese chess, which, like Western Chess is believed to be descended from the Indian chess game ofchaturanga.[17] The earliest indications reveal the game may have been played as early as the third century BCE

Source:- China–India relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xiangqi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henry Davidson, A Short History of Chess, p. 6

Unproven conjectures and heresay at most by a brit who knew no Chinese history or culture
Chinese Chess stands on its own and it's much more fun to pay!
Many wikipedia articles are written by indians with very nationalistic viewpoints

lol Hsuan-Tsang, or Xuan-Zang, (also Yuan Chang) along with Faxian (Fa-Hsien, Fa Hien) refer to "India" and "Ceylon" in their accounts only in his accounts :lol: :lol: :lol:

HUAN-TSANG
Historic Travels in India
The Journey of Faxian to India

that shows how far india has degenerated as a whole. pitiful!

>>> 20/10 for nationalistic
>>> 20/10 for gullibility
>>> 0/10 for no critical thinking
>>> 0/10 for Trolling

As if you are not enough :coffee:
Drinking coffee or tea, yes in the face of an army of cheerleaders!

Unproven conjectures and heresay at most by a brit who knew no Chinese history or culture
Many wikipedia articles are written by indians with very nationalistic viewpoints

>> I have nothing to do with the Chinese Chess, I shared what I found....

>> "Unproven conjectures" "India sponsored wiki articles" :rofl: just because you allege them to be! Oh yeah here you get-
> 20/10 for gullibility

that shows how far india has degenerated as a whole. pitiful!

>>> 20/10 for gullibility
>>> 0/10 for no critical thinking
>>> 0/10 for Trolling

you call it degeneration - the world calls it partition! lol did just concluded from his accounts that "india has degenerated" The kingdoms that both of them visited were of North India - not even 1/3rd of today's India :lol:
> 0/10 for no critical thinking

Drinking coffee or tea, yes in the face of an army of cheerleaders!

Yeah an army much better than your 50 cents army ranting all around!!!! :partay::partay::partay:
>10/10 for trolling

Thanks!!!! :smitten::smitten::smitten::tup::china:

>> I have nothing to do with the Chinese Chess, I shared what I found....

>> "Unproven conjectures" "India sponsored wiki articles" :rofl: just because you allege them to be! Oh yeah here you get-
> 20/10 for gullibility

you call it degeneration - the world calls it partition! lol did just concluded from his accounts that "india has degenerated" The kingdoms that both of them visited were of North India - not even 1/3rd of today's India :lol:
> 0/10 for no critical thinking

Yeah an army much better than your 50 cents army ranting all around!!!! :partay::partay::partay:
>10/10 for trolling

Thanks!!!! :smitten::smitten::smitten::tup::china:

No thanks! All trollig material!
There is no such "50 cents army" as you claimed on pdf (it is a banned term anyway)!
There are alotl cheerleading indians - not worthy of even 1 cent!
My last post on this thread until there is something interesting!

Last edited:

Chinese chess is more difficult to play than traditional chess..

I am a chess players... I played national 3 times... State championships several times..

By the way Chess was originated in India called as Chaturang... Although with a bit of difference..

Chess was invented in 1947? I think it's much longer than that.

Then Chinese checker must have been invented in 1949. :girl_wacko:

Chinese checker never got worldwide popularity unlike our Chaturanga(Chess). ;)

Chinese chess is more difficult to play than traditional chess..

I am a chess players... I played national 3 times... State championships several times..

By the way Chess was originated in India called as Chaturang... Although with a bit of difference..

That's really good, you played national!

Yeah, Chinese chess is just killing my brain cells! Too difficult!

Magnus Carlsen VS Bill Gates

Magnus Carlsen won in less than a min :lol: (To be precise in just 12 seconds )

Have seen his games.. He is too good. If some one wants to see the game, go for game of century between Donald Byrne and 13-year-old Bobby Fischer in the Rosenwald Memorial championship...

I came across this game in 1999....

Bobby Fischer and Garry Kasparov were the best.. Magnus is having form of his lifetime.. Lets see whether he can be as great as the ones mentioned previously...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom