What's new

Top 10 Military projects makes Turkiye unrivaled in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the detection and tracking range of HISAR-A and, if you would like to say 25 km, then i have to say interception range is much lower
HISAR-A
HISAR-O
I am talking about interception range 15 km HISAR-A and 25 km HISAR-O
both Systems use 70 km Radar for the detection and tracking

German IRIS-T SL and French MICA-VL has range of 20-25 km as well as HISAR-O

50 km HISAR-RF is coming also we will see test fires of 70 km HISAR-U in 2022

you should also includes India, Pakistan, Israel.

İsrael lacks Naval and Aviation projects
India lacks UCAVs
Pakistan lacks Naval projects , Air Defense projects , MALE -HALE UCAVs , Air to Air Missiles , EW Systems and many more

Last edited:
Don't argue with @MMM-E , He thinks Turkey is HPERPOWER IN ENTIRE UNIVERSE JUST LIKE OUR EASTERN NEIGBOUR BROTHER

its your fake claim to discredit me
I never said Turkiye is hyperpower
I just show Turkish military projects which hurts all of you so much

Iran is sanctioned states, doing very well with its limited resources and rest of the countries are buying/relying on western military tech

İran took missile technologies from N.Korea , China and Ukraine
and no any more ... only Missiles , nothing else

but İran is far better than Arab Countries Egypt , S.Arabia , etc

Last edited:
I am talking about interception range 15 km HISAR-A and 25 km HISAR-O
both Systems use 70 km Radar for the detection and tracking

50 km HISAR-RF is coming also we will see test fires of 70 km HISAR-U in 2022
THANKS ALOT, BUT LOOK AT THE TERRAIN OF TURKEY (MOSTLY MOUNTAINS AND HILLY) SO CRUISE MISSILE CAN EASILY HIDE BEHIND THE TERRIAN OF TURKEY AND RADAR DETECTION AND TRACKING RANGES ARE FURTHER REDUCE BY TERRAIN (MOUNTAIN AND HILLS)

İsrael lacks Naval and Aviation projects
India lacks UCAVs
Pakistan lacks Naval projects , Air Defense projects , MALE -HALE UCAVs , Air to Air Missiles , EW Systems and many more
ALL THESE COUNTYRIES DO HAVE PROJECTS THAT YOU REFER INFACT PAKISTAN DID THE TEST OF IR AIR TO AIR MISSILE IN LATE 90s, BUT THIS PROJECT WENT OFF FOR UNKNOWN REASONS

Last edited:
THANKS ALOT, BUT LOOK AT THE TERRAIN OF TURKEY (MOSTLY MOUNTAINS AND HILLY) SO CRUISE MISSILE CAN EASILY HIDE BEHIND THE TERRIAN OF TURKEY AND RADAR DETECTION AND TRACKING RANGES ARE FURTHER REDUCE BY TERRAIN (MOUNTAIN AND HILLS)

HISAR + KORKUT SPAAG together will protect military bases and land forces

in final stage is KORKUT 35mm SPAAG with airbust munition to intercept Cruise Missiles

NAZAR Laser Electronic Warfare System will serve to protect a strategic facility of the Turkish Navy

It can paralyze the seeker heads on Electro-optic and Infrared guided missiles at 5 different wavelengths

NAZAR has more effective range than the Phalanx CIWS

LIDAR (Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging)

The system sends some laser lights towards the missile head, and according to the reflections coming from there, it understands at which wavelength it is a seeker
Then it continues this reflection and creates a glare there, a glare we call the 'cat's eye effect'.
Then it begins to follow this glow. While following, a directed laser beams against the threat in a suitable modulation,

after this beam that the seeker head is paralyzed

cutting edge technology that develops by very few Countries in the World
1649413311014.png

1649413323327.png

HISAR + KORKUT SPAAG together will protect military bases and land forces

in final stage is KORKUT 35mm SPAAG with airbust munition to intercept Cruise Missiles

NAZAR Laser Electronic Warfare System will serve to protect a strategic facility of the Turkish Navy

It can paralyze the seeker heads on Electro-optic and Infrared guided missiles at 5 different wavelengths

NAZAR has more effective range than the Phalanx CIWS

LIDAR (Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging)

The system sends some laser lights towards the missile head, and according to the reflections coming from there, it understands at which wavelength it is a seeker
Then it continues this reflection and creates a glare there, a glare we call the 'cat's eye effect'.
Then it begins to follow this glow. While following, a directed laser beams against the threat in a suitable modulation,

after this beam that the seeker head is paralyzed

cutting edge technology that develops by very few Countries in the World
View attachment 831768
View attachment 831769
DUDE FINISHED THESE PROJECTS THAN TALK, ARE YOU SALESMAN FROM TURKISH DEFENSE MINISTRY???, YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A SALESMAN:crazy::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy:

DUDE FINISHED THESE PROJECTS THAN TALK, ARE YOU SALESMAN FROM TURKISH DEFENSE MINISTRY???, YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A SALESMAN:crazy::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy:

KORKUT is in service
NAZAR is finished and there are more to come , but we dont show most of projects

LOL ANOTHER ONE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY???🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

only one example

in 2022 We will see the first Turkish RAMJET for supersonic Missiles

GOKHAN RaMjet powered long range air to air Missile is loading ( similar to METEOR )

also TUBITAK-SAGE says to develop Ballistic Missile Defense System from GOKHAN RaMjet powered long range air to air Missile

ALL THESE COUNTYRIES DO HAVE PROJECTS THAT YOU REFER INFACT PAKISTAN DID THE TEST OF IR AIR TO AIR MISSILE IN LATE 90s, BUT THIS PROJECT WENT OFF FOR UNKNOWN REASONS

GOKDOGAN and BOZDOGAN air to air missiles almost ready to enter service

What is the detection and tracking range of HISAR-A and, if you would like to say 25 km, then i have to say interception range is much lower

you should also includes India, Pakistan, Israel.

Iran is sanctioned states, doing very well with its limited resources and rest of the countries are buying/relying on western military tech

Don't argue with @MMM-E , He thinks Turkey is HPERPOWER IN ENTIRE UNIVERSE JUST LIKE OUR EASTERN NEIGBOUR BROTHER
Well said there!

I've seen something similar from another Turkish member here:

277827736_2164712600347607_191246967161835648_n.jpg

only one example

in 2022 We will see the first Turkish RAMJET for supersonic Missiles

GOKHAN RaMjet powered long range air to air Missile is loading ( similar to METEOR )

also TUBITAK-SAGE says to develop Ballistic Missile Defense System from GOKHAN RaMjet powered long range air to air Missile
AGAIN WHAT CAN I SAY???🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
GOKDOGAN and BOZDOGAN air to air missiles almost ready to enter service

WOULD YOU STOP PROMOTING THIS STUFF, YOU'RE DEFINITELY SALESMAN FROM TURKISH DEFENSE MINSTRY:hitwall::crazy::devil::mad::angry:

He is right .... wait and see
You know,you two sound like Hitler and his "superweapons". There were always rumors of secret "superweapons" being designed to keep fooling the public and keep the moral high for the soldiers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom