What's new

Top 10 Military projects makes Turkiye unrivaled in the region

Status
Not open for further replies.
we proved we can jam anything in the battle field. and if you think your Koral is better than our Cobra then think twice
and how many HAVSoj you have in your inventory , if I want to talk about future weapons , Iran is also working on one based on Iran-140

İran is nothing to compare with Turkiye in military technologies including Electronic Warfare and UCAV

Not only KORAL , but also superior REDET-II in service
and many more
1649406426020.png

1649406125150.jpeg

1649405741515.png

1649406240044.png

1649406271372.jpeg

Tubitak-SAGE EHPOD electronic warfare Pod
1649406301297.png

1649405915156.png

Aselsan SPEWS-II EW suite

1649406398365.jpeg

Turkey has started integrating of ASELSAN Remote Electronic Support/Electronic Attack Systems into Bombardier Global 6000 type Aircrafts ( only İsrael and Turkiye in the region )
1649405368762.png

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD @Foxtrot Alpha please close this stupid thread by @MMM-E which already became troll feast and flame baiting, thanks

@The Eagle @waz please close this stupid thread already become troll feast and flame baiting, thanks

Turkish military technology hurts Trolls like you
keep crying to MODS but dont terrorize my thread

İran is nothing to compare with Turkiye in military technologies including Electronic Warfare and UCAV

and many more
View attachment 831734
View attachment 831729

View attachment 831726
View attachment 831730
View attachment 831731

View attachment 831732
View attachment 831728

View attachment 831733

Turkey has started integrating of ASELSAN Remote Electronic Support/Electronic Attack Systems into Bombardier Global 6000 type Aircrafts ( only İsrael and Turkiye in the region )
View attachment 831724
Stop your useless nonsense and reported again

and many more
View attachment 831734
View attachment 831729

View attachment 831726
View attachment 831730
View attachment 831731

View attachment 831732
View attachment 831728

View attachment 831733

View attachment 831724
Failed to provide evidence your electronics are more advanced than ours
the only thing i get is a fanboy , I told you about Taha-1400 and TIam-1400 that work in drones and you come and talk about big bulky pods for fighters that actually reduce the performance of the fighter. we don't need that pods as our system can be installed inside the airplane.
and still no evidence Coral is more advanced than our electronic warfare system . for start let not talk about enemy air crafts why not try and land some of your own drones with them ?

when you managed to do that then call me

and as I said 15-25km , and unless you are like israel gonna claim by adding 10cm to the range of the missile they managed to magically increase the range from less than 150 km to 2000km then your Siper can't use that quad chamber technology

25 km range is enough to intercept Cruisse Missiles
50 km HIISAR-RF
150 km SIPER

TF-2000 class Destroyer with 64 cells VLS quad pack capability for HISAR

16 cells x 4 = 64 HISAR Missiles
32 cells = 32 SIPER Missiles
16 cells = 16 GEZGIN strategic Cruise Missiles

total of 112 Missiles .. also 16 ATMACA anti ship Missiles

when you managed to do that then call me

We already used land based version in Libya 2 years ago
1649407385700.png

HAVASOJ is air based version .......

when İran own this technology , then come to discuss

Failed to provide evidence your electronics are more advanced than ours the only thing i get is a fanboy

first develop this technology then come to discuss you ignorant fanboy

Last edited:
This definitely the funniest thread ive read. An iranian and a turk doing a d*ck measuring contest on who has the most advance tech

let not talk about enemy air crafts why not try and land some of your own drones with them ?

İranian UCAVs are toys to compare with Turkish AKINCI which can carry even Cruise Missiles

thanks to Turkish Defense Industry to arm AKINCI UCAVs with

-- 275 km SOM-J anti ship missile to hit even moving Warships
-- 275 km SOM-B Cruise Missiles to hit Air Defense Systems like PATRIOT , S300
-- 250 km KUZGUN-TJ Missile with IIR seeker to hit Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR,TOR-M2 and BUK
-- 150 km CAKIR Cruise Missile with IIR seeker to hit even moving targets
-- 150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile to hit even moving targets
-- 65 km GOKDOGAN and 25 km BOZDOGAN air to air missiles to hit Attack Helicopters or UCAVs
-- 30 km MAM-T laser guided Bomb to hit even moving targets
-- 12 km UMTAS anti Tank Missile with top attack capability to destroy Tanks
1649408318017.png

air to air combat capability ( Turkish GOKDOGAN and BOZDOGAN air to air Missiles )
1649408799534.jpeg

İranian UCAVs not even close

Turkey’s extensive deployment of Armed Drones in its fight against Syrian Regime Forces in Idlib province has put forward a "new military doctrine" in the world

ask your IRGC , Hezbol and Syrian Regime what about Turkish UCAVs

build one high performance uav first then talk about Stealth high performance UAV , by the way we actually build stealth uav and High performance UAV , and last year crash of one of the UAVs in isfhan showed that SofrehMahi our high performance stealth UAV is actually progressing and is in flying prototype stage by the way the photos belong to 10 years ago so please stop the bs about the size of the uav and don't be like 500 and Shahed-129

so funny İranian propaganda on trucks ... and
1649408433097.png

Turkish KIZILEMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet under costruction to make first flight in 2023
1649408530879.jpeg

1649408543111.jpeg

a landing ship or helicopter carrier unless youget your hand on F-35b that not gonna happen soon

dont worry

TCG ANADOLU will carry KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jets

Last edited:
Stop your useless nonsense and reported again

Turkish military technology hurts you
keep crying jealous and anti-Turkiye troll team

I did not violate forum rules ..... PDF is a military-defense forum and my thread is about military projects

your troll team terrorized my thread again as always

Last edited:
25 km range is enough to intercept Cruisse Missiles
50 km HIISAR-RF
150 km SIPER
induct these system first then tell us then, 25 km is not enough btw
TF-2000 class Destroyer with 64 cells VLS quad pack capability for HISAR

16 cells x 4 = 64 HISAR Missiles
32 cells = 32 SIPER Missiles
16 cells = 16 GEZGIN strategic Cruise Missiles

total of 112 Missiles .. also 16 ATMACA anti ship Missiles
again you should finished this project than talk, design and development of the destroyer is not a easy job, you don't have any experience to develop destroyer sized ship

Turkish military technology hurts you
keep crying jealous and anti-Turkiye troll team

I did not violate forum rules ..... PDF is a military-defense forum and my thread is about military projects
I am not against Turkey, but you posting same thread many times Turkey doing this and that, so all major countries doing these projects with a different phases of development

induct these system first then tell us then, 25 km is not enough btw

HISAR-A and HISAR-O are already in service

25 km range is enough to intercept Cruise Missiles and 50 km HISAR-RF is coming
German IRIS-T SL and French MICA-VL has range of 20-25 km as well as HISAR

I am not against Turkey, but you posting same thread many times Turkey doing this and that, so all major countries doing these projects with a different phases of development

yes all Major Countries USA , Russia , China , France , The UK , Turkiye doing these projects with a different phases of development

but not Egypt , not Greece , not İran , not İsrael and not S.Arabia

MMM-E,how many similar threads have you posted on PDF? Every time it's "Turkey strong this" and "Turkey strong that"...

It's like an inferiority complex. Are you getting paid to advertise all that? It's not a shame,you can admit it.

same troll team
finally greek also came
keep crying with your inferiority complex amd with your weak countries

Last edited:
same troll team
finally greek also came
keep crying with your inferiority complex amd with your weak countries
Everybody is a "troll team" for you. People tell you something and you think it's a conspiracy against superpower Turkiye.

Enough with the flexing. Better do something about the 64% inflation. Turkey is licking where it pissed. Erdogan went back to sweet-talking UAE,Saudi Arabia and Israel. Where's the tough leader? He used to talk bad about them every day for 3-4 years.

And what's so bad about Greece,Egypt,Iran and Saudi Arabia not having their own stuff? You think you will be able to keep producing all these things if you have a total embargo?

again you should finished this project than talk, design and development of the destroyer is not a easy job, you don't have any experience to develop destroyer sized ship

You anti-Turkiye guys have no enough knowledge to discuss with me

full of false infos from you

Turkiye has one of the best experience in the world to design and to build Ships up to 300 m

ADA class Corvette in service
ISTIF class Frigate under construction

We are waiting for subsystems for TF-2000 class Destroyer , because TF-2000 will be 100% indigenous except Engine
1649410839569.png

USA , İtaly and the Netherlands use embargo on Turkish Frigate program

-- MK-41 VLS
-- Otomelera 76 mm Gun
-- Phalanx CIWS
-- ESSM air Defense Missile
-- SMART-SMK-II Radar

Turkish Defense Industry develops indigenous Systems to kick embargo

MIDLAS VLS , GOKDENIZ CIWS , HISAR and SIPER SAMs , CAFRAD and HAZAR AESA Radars
MKE Naval 76 mm Gun
1649411054439.png

Everybody is a "troll team" for you. People tell you something and you think it's a conspiracy against superpower Turkiye.

Enough with the flexing. Better do something about the 64% inflation. Turkey is licking where it pissed. Erdogan went back to sweet-talking UAE,Saudi Arabia and Israel. Where's the tough leader? He used to talk bad about them every day for 3-4 years.

go and beg for more money from Germany and France for your bankrupt Greek Economy

Turkiye has enough money to spend even $100 billion for humanitarian aid since 2010

btw I remind you The UAE and İsrael came to Turkiye for peace
and your Greece left alone like naked loser

Last edited:
HISAR-A and HISAR-O are already in service

25 km range is enough to intercept Cruise Missiles and 50 km HISAR-RF is coming
German IRIS-T SL and French MICA-VL has range of 20-25 km as well as HISAR
What is the detection and tracking range of HISAR-A and, if you would like to say 25 km, then i have to say interception range is much lower
yes all Major Countries USA , Russia , China , France , The UK , Turkiye doing these projects with a different phases of development

but not Egypt , not Greece , not İran , not İsrael and not S.Arabia
you should also includes India, Pakistan, Israel.

Iran is sanctioned states, doing very well with its limited resources and rest of the countries are buying/relying on western military tech

And what's so bad about Greece,Egypt,Iran and Saudi Arabia not having their own stuff? You think you will be able to keep producing all these things if you have a total embargo?
Don't argue with @MMM-E , He thinks Turkey is HPERPOWER IN ENTIRE UNIVERSE JUST LIKE OUR EASTERN NEIGBOUR BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom