What's new

Top 10 Armed Forces ( Based on WAR WINNING Possibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so Intelligent? Come on dear, Army Education Core is not kept open for nothing, and about our manpower ,strength and intelligence, "Operation Bison" is a good example, this was conducted just an year after our Independence and in a unique,never before done fashion. We have come a long way now.

Please, expressing your views is not bad, but make sure you are not caught up in the oblivion.

Ok.........im withdrawing my unwise comment abt Indian Army /Actually i didnt mean it :)

United States not on number 1? When did this day come in our life time?

Because USA has lost two wars recently..
Iraq and Afghanistan..

Or we can say,failed to achieve the goals they came for.

:lol::lol::lol: after spending so much indian army gets this ranking lol. The frustration is understandable.

guys at 18 grenadiers and para commandos will be so much dishearted.

Only wars show the real strength of an army. See the conflicts going on around the world and try to comprehend.

This clown doesnt even prolly know the military strategy of India or China or worse his own nation Bangladesh. Lol he is measuring boldness :rofl:. I have a better Idea measure average dicks instead. Military strength :lol: Clown is measuring on a multiple of 5. Mathematical failure.

Since when did Pakistanis become the bravest of the bravest. Lemme remind you something that happened not very far away from your house.
Pakistan Army 2nd Surrender ceremony before Indian Army in Bangladesh 1971 war - YouTube

If you bothered to watch the video before posting,the Pakistani General clearly says that they are surrendering due to Humanitarian reasons as the war was causing much death and misery which the Indian army was a part of but didnt care about...
The general continues to say that we could have continued fighting this was for much longer but its not worth it as Bengalis are desperate for freedom and they should get what they want.
It was a very good decision by Pakistan army,as the war war really not worth it.....Great decision by Pakistan Army.

So why is China @ number uno.

Probably because they never lost a war???

Har jagah kyun ladte ho yaar. 41 years ho gaye hain. Hum dono desh ke logon ko Chest thumping karne ka naa jaane kya shauk hai jabki log bhook, gareebi aur terrorism se mar rahe hain.

Kaam ki baat karo yaaro.

Har jagah kyun ladte ho yaar. 41 years ho gaye hain. Hum dono desh ke logon ko Chest thumping karne ka naa jaane kya shauk hai jabki log bhook, gareebi aur terrorism se mar rahe hain.

Kaam ki baat karo yaaro.

Online laraee is fine ;)
saves from "Offline" laraee

Kaam ki baat karo yaaro.

We need more indians like you KRAIT

Online laraee is fine ;)
saves from "Offline" laraee
Yaar tang kincho koi problem nahin, par bore ho jaate hain yaar har jagah ek hi cheej dekh dekh ke. Kabhi koi Indian panga kar deta hai kabhi koi Pakistani. Koi kam nahin hai.

Kambakhat dhang ka thread dhundne main kaafi time lag jaata hai. :D

Isse badiya to Naswar corner hai, sab masti to maarte hain. :lol:

Rank/Country Name ( strategy + Political Strength + Military Strength + Boldness) = Total

01 / China ( 40 + 25 + 20 + 9) =94
02 / Russia ( 35 + 30 + 20 + 8) =93
03 / USA ( 30 + 25 + 20 + 5) =80
04 / Turky ( 35 + 20 + 15 + 9) =79
05 / Pakistan ( 30 + 20 + 15 + 10) =75
06 / India ( 30 + 25 + 15 + 4) =74
07 / Germany ( 30 + 15 + 20 + 8) =73
08 / Japan ( 30 + 15 + 15 + 6) =66
09 / Iran ( 25 + 15 + 15 + 10) =65
10 / France ( 20 + 15 + 20 + 5) =60

You created this list according to how much you(as a person) like country rather than actually analysing them from a military, economic and political perspective didnt you?

We need more indians like you KRAIT
There are many Indians who don't like to fight over here. Its not that I don't argue with Pakistanis. But there should always be limit. Laughing at soldiers because they surrendered is idiotic. They were just obeying the orders. That's called discipline.

I remember an instance when Indian Army informed about gallantry of a Pakistani soldier which resulted in Nishan-e-Haider to that brave soldier. See, even soldiers respect each other.

You created this list according to how much you(as a person) like country rather than actually analysing them from a military, economic and political perspective didnt you?

No.

actually........if I given priority my own choice ,then the list would be :

1/Bangladesh
2/Pakistan & India
3/Turky
4/Iran
5/Egypt
6/KSA
7/philistine
8/Iraq
9/UAE
10/Jordan

There are many Indians who don't like to fight over here. Its not that I don't argue with Pakistanis. But there should always be limit. Laughing at soldiers because they surrendered is idiotic. They were just obeying the orders. That's called discipline.

I remember an instance when Indian Army informed about gallantry of a Pakistani soldier which resulted in Nishan-e-Haider to that brave soldier. See, even soldiers respect each other.

Captain col Sher Khan Shaheed.

Because USA has lost two wars recently..
Iraq and Afghanistan..

Or we can say,failed to achieve the goals they came for.
Lost? Smoking that dope again. Iraq was a major victory...Afghan will be too. And remember folks...if you are fighting an insurgency...you technicaly lost already...and are occupied. Lol...are you one of the "Hamas beat the cr@p out of the Isrealis" brigade too, Safriz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom