What's new

Top 10 Armed Forces ( Based on WAR WINNING Possibility)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azim49

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am not measuring it on the basis on only Military Strength but (military strength+Dare/Bold + Strategy+ Political Strength ) . I will give 40% credit to Strategy /30% to Political strength /20% to Military Strength /10% to Boldness. I am keeping
Strategy
at the Top as the most important Factor for a successful Military Power because , an any kind of
Military Giant will be turned to as a infant before a Perfect Strategical Military

so , here is the Top 10 Arm Forces of this Mortal Earth :

Rank/Country Name ( strategy + Political Strength + Military Strength + Boldness) = Total

01 / China ( 40 + 25 + 20 + 9) =94
02 / Russia ( 35 + 30 + 20 + 8) =93
03 / USA ( 30 + 25 + 20 + 5) =80
04 / Turky ( 35 + 20 + 15 + 9) =79
05 / Pakistan ( 30 + 20 + 15 + 10) =75
06 / India ( 30 + 25 + 15 + 4) =74
07 / Germany ( 30 + 15 + 20 + 8) =73
08 / Japan ( 30 + 15 + 15 + 6) =66
09 / Iran ( 25 + 15 + 15 + 10) =65
10 / France ( 20 + 15 + 20 + 5) =60

Israel has a strong military and technology strength, but they have no intimate in arab ,and they r timid enough to proceed on a TRUE war :)

I am measuring it not on the basis on only Military Strength but (military strength+Dare/Bold + Strategy+ Political Strength ) . I will give 40% credit to Strategy /30% to Political strength /20% to Military Strength /10% to Boldness. I am keeping
Strategy
at the Top as the most important Factor for a successful Military Power because , an any kind of
Military Giant will be turned to as a infant before a Perfect Strategical Military

so , here is the Top 10 Arm Forces of this Mortal Earth :

Rank/Country Name ( strategy + Political Strength + Military Strength + Boldness) = Total

01 / China ( 40 + 25 + 20 + 9) =94
02 / Russia ( 35 + 30 + 20 + 8) =93
03 / USA ( 30 + 25 + 20 + 5) =80
04 / Turky ( 35 + 20 + 15 + 9) =79
05 / Pakistan ( 30 + 20 + 15 + 10) =75
06 / India ( 30 + 25 + 15 + 4) =74
07 / Germany ( 30 + 15 + 20 + 8) =73
08 / Japan ( 30 + 15 + 15 + 6) =66
09 / Iran ( 25 + 15 + 15 + 10) =65
10 / France ( 20 + 15 + 20 + 5) =60
Turkey and Pakistan above India??? Oookkkaaaayyy................
my ranking

usa
Russia
China
uk
India
Germany
Japan
France
Israel
turkey
Pakistan
UK has less than 100,000 active troops in its army and is scaling down its military across the board, this nation is above India???

-Yes.........India is gaining economic power and technologies as well as manpower ,but their manpower(soldiers) are not so intelligent and bold enough to use them , EXAMPLE u can provide modern technologies /missiles/Raptor22 a group of goat to prevent a Human gang . but they will prefer grass

and Uk is not bad at all :) i mistaken to add England

-Yes.........India is gaining economic power and technologies as well as manpower ,but their manpower(soldiers) are not so intelligent and bold enough to use them , EXAMPLE u can provide modern technologies /missiles/Raptor22 a group of goat to prevent a Human gang . but they will prefer grass

Lol I can only laugh at this. False Flag Pakistani.

I've heard enough you're an idiot. Calling the Indian soldiers "not so intelligent" only reflects on your intelligence/ignorance. Equating Indian soldiers to goats??!! WTF? India has some of the most advanced military equipment on earth and will be getting a/c comparable to the F-22. UK isn't as powerful as you are making out.

But I'm not getting into it-you're a fool.

post reported.

well , u have no respect on others thinking ! u should be

United States not on number 1? When did this day come in our life time?

This is too funny. I used to think the US was the one that won the cold war.

Turkey and Pakistan above India??? Oookkkaaaayyy................

Dont be surprised.

Quite like ' Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" , such rating are more of the posters wish list than anything close to realities..

Not so Intelligent? Come on dear, Army Education Core is not kept open for nothing, and about our manpower ,strength and intelligence, "Operation Bison" is a good example, this was conducted just an year after our Independence and in a unique,never before done fashion. We have come a long way now.

Please, expressing your views is not bad, but make sure you are not caught up in the oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom