What's new

Tolerant Hinduism in action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFS_Br

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Tolerant India: Christians Report Attack; Police Arrest Christians, Not Attackers
Christian Families are being hounded by Hindu Radicals in Karnataka

ICC Note:

Frequently, in India those who attack Christians get away scott-free while the Christians who were attacked either get no help from the police, or get punished themselves. This case is no different. Hindu radicals interrupted a prayer meeting and beat up the Christians. When the pastor went to report the incident, the police took no action. The Hindu radicals, however went to the police and accused the six Christian families of “forcibly converting” people away from Hinduism. The police, of course, went and arrested all six families. When will the instigators be held responsible and the further abuse of victims end?

07/25/2012 India (CPUI)-...On Sunday, 22-7-12, evening, at about 7 pm, one of the believers, one Lokappa organized a prayer meeting at his residence which was attended by 10 other members of their congregation. Just as they began their prayer service, about 20 Sangh parivarists accompanied by some villagers, forcibly entered the house and attacked them. They beat them up and abused them using obscene language alleging that they were fraudulently converting Hindus to Christianity. Three among them, Lokappa Badagar, Sagarappa Badagar, and Kamalavva Badagar were wounded and were treated at the Gadag Government Hospital. In the meantime the radicals lodged a complaint against them at the Gadag Town Police Station alleging that they were involved in fraudulent conversion work of Hindus to Christianity.

On Monday, 23rd July, some pastors, accompanied by a few believers, went to the same police station and also lodged a complaint against the previous night attack. Though the police accepted the complaint, they did not initiate any action against the attackers. The tension continued between the two communities in the village. The GCIC got in touch with both the police as well as the believers and tried to resolve the issue.

Again on Tuesday, 24the July, the Bajrang Dal and VHP activists followed up with the case at the Gadag Town Police Station and pressurized the police to file charges against the Christians and debar and send away 6 Christian families permanently from the village because of their conversion work. The police yielding to the pressures by the radicals, arrested 14 members belonging to the following 6 families – 1) Lokappa Badagar family, 2) Laxman Badagar family. 3) Thakur Badagar family, 4) Vasu Naik family, 5) Sagarappa family, and 6) Kamalavva Badagar family, charging them all under Sections - 506, 504, 324, 242,320 and 107 of IPC. They were arrested at about 1 pm and produced before the magistrate at 3.30 pm and were bailed out at 4.30 pm.

However, the police persisted on keeping them in the police station till 10 pm in the night before they were actually allowed to go home. The Police Sub Inspector, Prashanth Kaurave, it is learnt, has ordered them to come to the police station again today, 25-7-12, for further inquiry to find out as to when and where they had embraced Christianity. The GCIC continues to be in touch with them. Please pray for them.

they only done copy paste my friend from redical christen website .i also post 100's of news from cyber jehadi or hindutya website .give credibal source yaar.

so somehow u wish the ppl to not stop them converting poor farmers in the leu of money ?

this has been quite an infamous practice by the Christians.

PErsonally being an aethis i dont not give a dam,but provocative and hostile practices threaten the religious security of the citizens and therefore they attack, it not like they get up one day and chose to attack Christians.

What's with the anti-conversion laws in India?

How is it that India claims to be secular when it has such laws?

they only done copy paste my friend from redical christen website .i also post 100's of news from cyber jehadi or hindutya website .give credibal source yaar.

What?

so somehow u wish the ppl to not stop them converting poor farmers in the leu of money ?

this has been quite an infamous practice by the Christians.

PErsonally being an aethis i dont not give a dam,but provocative and hostile practices threaten the religious security of the citizens and therefore they attack, it not like they get up one day and chose to attack Christians.

I'm sorry, but even supposing that Chritians have been paying people to convert -- something that apparently has not been established in the above story -- this is no excuse to launch pogroms on minorities. Also, it seems some Hindus have a penchant to accuse Christians of using illicit conversion methods to then justify violence against them. Didn't radical Hindus say that of Graham Staines, the Christian missionary who was burned to death along with his sons?

give credible source my friend .this news is from redical christen website otherwise i also post news from redical islamist website ,hindutva website or some from redical buddhist news(tamil massacre done by srilanka).

I'm sorry, but even supposing that Chritians have been paying people to convert -- something that apparently has not been established in the above story -- this is no excuse to launch pogroms on minorities. Also, it seems some Hindus have a penchant to accuse Christians of using illicit conversion methods to then justify violence against them. Didn't radical Hindus say that of Graham Staines, the Christian missionary who was burned to death along with his sons?

And the murderer is in jail. Do we really need a lesson from people like you. :what:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html
Banned Topic.................Mods please close the thread.
Any discussions or thread creation on these keywords will get you banned accordingly.

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-pak india genealogy debates
-indian economy-
-religious - quran/hadiths
-chinese economy-
-religious proselytizing-
-cartoon comic face or a facepalm picture-
-immature uae vs iran (we will obliterate the other side type) topics-
-local indian/china news - nothing to do with world affairs

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/116002-topics-banned-pdf.html#ixzz21peOgDh9
And as the rules state, please ban RFS dude too.......

Not again from fake websites !! Actually through these websites, people get more money for more so called missionery and AID works!!

give credible source my friend .this news is from redical christen website otherwise i also post news from redical islamist website ,hindutva website or some from redical buddhist news(tamil massacre done by srilanka).

Who said my source isn't credible? Who said it is a "redical" (sic.) website? And even if it were not, I adduced already two papers who covered the same story. And they're not copy and paste pieces -- all three presented the story differently from one another. And yes, I'm aware you can also find stories of religious persecution in other places of the world, and perpetrated by non-Hindus as well. Tolerance isn't a natural human quality, and persecution will thus happen, regardless of the ethnicity or the religion of the perpetrators. So perhaps the Indian posters should let go of their persistent anti-Muslim baiting, huh?

And the murderer is in jail. Do we really need a lesson from people like you. :what:

Yeah, I'm aware they've been punished. Considering the international attention that the murders received, this isn't surprising. In any case, I adduced this Staines's case only as an illustration of radical Hindus' tendency to hurl empty accusations against Christians of converting people against their own will.

Who said my source isn't credible? Who said it is a "redical" (sic.) website? And even if it were not, I presented already two papers with the same story. And they're not copy and paste pieces -- all three presented the story differently from one another. And yes, I'm aware you can also find stories of religious persecution in other places of the world, and perpetrated by non-Hindus as well. So perhaps the Indian posters should let go of their persistent anti-Muslim baiting, huh?

Yeah, I'm aware they've been punished. Considering the international attention that the murders received, this isn't surprising. In any case, I adduced this Staines's case only as an illustration of radical Hindus' tendency to hurl empty accusations against Christians of converting people against their own will.
I would advise you not to discuss further on this topic.................It is a banned one, and will most probably get you banned too..........:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom