What's new

Today, What cause changes of the US foreign policy?

kawaraj

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
us-broke-300x176.jpg

government-broke-300x221.png

No quotation of any, I am interested in World issues, but I just realize what has been the underlying reason of the recent development of the world affairs.

US has been hesitate in Lybia, why?
US cut aid to Palestine, to withdraw troops from Afganistan, why?
US cut aid the Pakistan, why?
US shut the space shuttle programe without alternatives? now it has to rely on Russia to feed those astronauts in Space station.
US through its rating agencies try to shoot down Euro, why?

They are running out of money, which they also heavily borrowed from China, Japan, UK, etc. Knocking down Euro they can still print those fake currency not backed by actual assets.

This might be the lowest point ever of the US. Country runing out of innovation, not like in 1990s, new technology bring new fortunes.

now the only assets are some firms like Microsoft and Apple, but they are soon in trouble too. they are old carriages and profitability is in deterioration. Facebook or linkedin, but do these social networking bring real wealth?

where's the way out?

us-broke-300x176.jpg

government-broke-300x221.png

No quotation of any, I am interested in World issues, but I just realize what has been the underlying reason of the recent development of the world affairs.

US has been hesitate in Lybia, why?
US cut aid to Palestine, to withdraw troops from Afganistan, why?
US cut aid the Pakistan, why?
US shut the space shuttle programe without alternatives? now it has to rely on Russia to feed those astronauts in Space station.
US through its rating agencies try to shoot down Euro, why?

They are running out of money, which they also heavily borrowed from China, Japan, UK, etc. Knocking down Euro they can still print those fake currency not backed by actual assets.

This might be the lowest point ever of the US. Country runing out of innovation, not like in 1990s, new technology bring new fortunes.

now the only assets are some firms like Microsoft and Apple, but they are soon in trouble too. they are old carriages and profitability is in deterioration. Facebook or linkedin, but do these social networking bring real wealth?

where's the way out?

yaar kabhie apni country ke liye bhi aisa thread khol liya karoin yaar...

They have a stable democracy and government... still the world's biggest economy by far

world's best institutes are in in US

there military budget is bigger than the rest of the world combine

sole military power with no boundaries..

best minds migrates to US

everyone love green card

yaar kabhie apni country ke liye bhi aisa thread khol liya karoin yaar...

They have a stable democracy and government... still the world's biggest economy by far

world's best institutes are in in US

there military budget is bigger than the rest of the world combine

sole military power with no boundaries..

best minds migrates to US

everyone love green card

I'd second that.

The 'India Option': Instead of Looking Abroad, Today's Indian Management Graduates See a Future at Home - India Knowledge@Wharton

Many Indian and Chinese graduates go back to their countries of origin. It's hard to get a green card, also hard to get a job. Job security isn't that great either. Unemployment is still very high.

Partly I agree. In 1990's and early 2000's , that definitely is true.

but what do you see the best minds have done? hardly.

Back
Top Bottom