What's new

Today is Roza in Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa - Local Mosque Announces

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa today's roza has been announced by a local mosque (Masjid Qasim Ali Khan).

The announcement is based on moon sighting by 6 witnesses including a woman. only 6 people were able to sight the moon out of 20 Million people. :hitwall:

I dont know in which era these illiterates living in. There are so much technological advancements but they still believe on aira ghaira nathoo khaira being witness.

When these mullah cannot come on agreement on one small issue of One eid in whole country, what can be expected from them.

They usually follow the Saudi Arabia, I request them to follow the prayer timings of Saudi Arabia as well.....

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Anyways, we will be having breakfast, lunch and dinner, while people of KP will be fasting.

wonder , What nut heads these people are who made these announcements ? why do they have to follow saudis ?

^^^ This is what the Pakistan's molvis are all about.. Give the chance to rest of the world laughing at us.

lolz MULLAH rocks .they are stupids which harm unity of nation as its joke and idiots are agree on disagree . look at them you can clearly see they are brainless ignorants .dont shot them or kill them use Israeli tactic assassinate them one by one and blame TTP .easy way to finish the problem .

Then why the drama of witnesses? they should simply announce that they will follow Saudi Arabia..

I am also clueless about statement of witnesses and remember royat-e-Hilal Committee also made many mistakes in their judgement so peshwari peoples don't trust them except peoples of swat who follow the decision of hilal committe.

In Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa today's roza has been announced by a local mosque (Masjid Qasim Ali Khan).

The announcement is based on moon sighting by 6 witnesses including a woman. only 6 people were able to sight the moon out of 20 Million people. :hitwall:

I dont know in which era these illiterates living in. There are so much technological advancements but they still believe on aira ghaira nathoo khaira being witness.

When these mullah cannot come on agreement on one small issue of One eid in whole country, what can be expected from them.

They usually follow the Saudi Arabia, I request them to follow the prayer timings of Saudi Arabia as well.....

Anyways, we will be having breakfast, lunch and dinner, while people of KP will be fasting.

look, i have a solution, pathans are persistant people, bahut ziddi log, if they declare ramazan one day before, than lets celebrate ramazan according to NWFP in whole pakistan, at least it will be sane to have one eid in the entire country

I dont know in which era these illiterates living in. There are so much technological advancements but they still believe on aira ghaira nathoo khaira being witness.When these mullah cannot come on agreement on one small issue of One eid in whole country, what can be expected from them.

be a little clear about what are you talkin about.

Yes Its our 1st Roza Today.And we will see yr Na Ahal Commette Dicission Tomorow and then see the Moon.And Please come here after that and

tell me THAT YR NA AHAL COMMETTE was rite about the Dicission.Tumhari Scientific Na ahal commette ko Chand tab nazar aata hai Jab

2 saal keh bache ko b nazar aa jata hai.Kal Chand dekh keh muje bata dena keh kitne din ka tha .

^^^ This is what the Pakistan's molvis are all about.. Give the chance to rest of the world laughing at us.

Tum Shayed Jumaat ki namaz Indian Molvi keh peeche parthe ho ? or ghar main se he koi molvi hai ya pir parthe he nahi ho ? Stop yr nonsense haat keh saare fingers baraber nahi hote.

Pukhtoon @ You can convey your point in civilized manner if you try and there was no need to insult halal commite if you dont agree with their opinions. Try to control your negative emotions dude as your ramzan has been started :)

^^^^ LOL @ yr Halal Commette :lol: There are Angels from the Sky in that NA AHAL COMETTE ?

Tum Shayed Jumaat ki namaz Indian Molvi keh peeche parthe ho ? or ghar main se he koi molvi hai ya pir parthe he nahi ho ? Stop yr nonsense haat keh saare fingers baraber nahi hote.
What you say about indian moulvi zakir naik..Deoundi love to follow him..right? :D

control gentlemen look at fitna its working now pakhtoon blame others and others blame pathans so fire is burning .:tdown:

^^^^ LOL @ yr Halal Commette :lol: There are Angels from the Sky in that NA AHAL COMETTE ?

correction..Its not mine but Pakistani government and it still represent three province(a vast majority of pakistani) if we exclude your province :)

Back
Top Bottom