To Indian cricket fans i.e. their defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homo Sapiens

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladesh had full control of the quarter final match up until 35th over of Indian innings.By that time India managed to collect around 130 runs by 3 wickets.Then came shameful partiality of the three umpires.When Bangladeshi player became certain that they would be made to loose the game no matter what,it was a terrible blow to their confidence level.Then they lost track of the game and India took full advantage of the situation.

So the miser among you who are saying that Bangladesh would have lost the match anyway,I want to say clearly that if the umpire had not shown their favoritism towards India on multiple occasion,India would have been restricted within 250/260 runs and confident Bangladesh would have beat you.

I don't think your Indian player could have managed 150 runs if umpire made clear from the start of the game that you will be lost no matter what.I hope you know the crucial importance of confidence in cricket.Don't you?

150779_860571967325312_3621709777628580991_n-jpg.205240

Interestingly Tamim was out in very first over and Raina as well as Dhawan appealed too but wasn't given. How's that?

Interestingly Tamim was out in very first over and Raina as well as Dhawan appealed too but wasn't given. How's that?

BangLOLdeshis had their one eye closed with their lungis up, so they missed the snicko.

No amount of image manipulation will help you to keep under carpet of your shameful display of theft and robbery.All of the world know how India win the games.

Bal cher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom