To all Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
How have your views about us changed after interacting with us on :pdf:?

Which views have been proven wrong, which reaffirmed?

Have we been good ambassadors of our country? :pop:

How have your views about us changed after interacting with us on PDF?

Which views have been proven wrong, which reaffirmed?

Have we been good ambassadors of our country? :pop:

Really no change at all... I knew Indians (Hindus, Muslims, Christians and a few Parsis too) first hand growing up. There are good and bad people everywhere. Indians are no more exceptionally bad, or exceptionally good than us, they are just people. It re-affirms just one thing we have political issues that require political solutions. There is no clash of civilizaion between us that either we or they can exist.

What I've observed is that primarily the issue is of Kashmir, other than that we are willing to accept almost everything about India, especially Indian culture despite massive opposition to it. The part where there is almost unanimous consensus is the Kashmir issue.

The one change I've come to have through forums is that egos won't ever allow Kashmir to be solved. Egos are just too damn strong. My suggestion has been to be equal opportunity ego hurter. The notion "What? Pakistan jeet jayega, Kashmir ke maamlay main?" or vice versa is something Indians or Pakistanis would never accept. So why not think in terms of "Ok hum bhi Kashmir ko chorte hain and tum bhi Kashmir ko choro". Both lose Kashmir and Kashmir becomes and independent nation.

This idea would only work if and only if the intent is there on both sides to do a mukmuka of sorts and proactively try to end a long lasting feud.

From PDF I've learned that we are far away from such thinking and still mostly just want to screw over the other one.

Koi baat nahi jail nahi ho gee kyun k india main kanoon pass ho chuka ha

Jat paa jee tusi fikar na karo tusi safe hegay oo

Shukar hai uper wale ka.... mujhe day one se hi darr tha kahi aap se rivalry na ho jaye...

Aise peeche parti ho kisi ke ki tauba bul jaati hai...:fie:

Really no change at all... I knew Indians (Hindus, Muslims, Christians and a few Parsis too) first hand growing up. There are good and bad people everywhere. Indians are no more exceptionally bad, or exceptionally good than us, they are just people. It re-affirms just one thing we have political issues that require political solutions. There is no clash of civilizaion between us that either we or they can exist.

What I've observed is that primarily the issue is of Kashmir, other than that we are willing to accept almost everything about India, especially Indian culture despite massive opposition to it. The part where there is almost unanimous consensus is the Kashmir issue.

The one change I've come to have through forums is that egos won't ever allow Kashmir to be solved. Egos are just too damn strong. My suggestion has been to be equal opportunity ego hurter. The notion "What? Pakistan jeet jayega, Kashmir ke maamlay main?" or vice versa is something Indians or Pakistanis would never accept. So why not think in terms of "Ok hum bhi Kashmir ko chorte hain and tum bhi Kashmir ko choro". Both lose Kashmir and Kashmir becomes and independent nation.

This idea would only work if and only if the intent is there on both sides to do a mukmuka of sorts and proactively try to end a long lasting feud.

From PDF I've learned that we are far away from such thinking and still mostly just want to screw over the other one.

Bhai not fair.

You keep guys like me out of Kashmir threads.

And then you hijack mine ..... :shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom