What's new

To all immigrant friends..

I think that I have listened to this before but not from this guy...

Hi,

What a goof-ball-----what an idiot---.

Where all other poor progressive nations want their people to go out and do well so that the country can get something back in return to make the lives of those left behind better. Total insanity and loack of common sense.

Where as the rest of the world has moved ahead in time----we are still stuck in the time warp of to go or not to go---seems like pakistan has stood still in time---I was listening to the same stuff from from my forefathers 40 years ago---.

This condescending attitude towards ex-pats must be stopped and looked down upon---there would have been no pak nucs if pak engineers would not have gone abroad to learn the technology---wake up motherland---and smell the roses.

what does it say? i cant watch. i am the person with alot of experience of being an Immigrant in 2 countries, if there is a usefull advice, it might help me.

tum gay ghum nhi ankh ye nam nhi

apun ko koi masla nhi hai or apun ab tab wapas jay ga jab mujhy president banaya jay ga

log kehtey hai ki aapki to party hi nahi hai,
2-4 vote hi milengey:lol::lol::lol:

to mujhy dictator bana do yaar kya jata hai. wesy ajj tak 50 saal main se kitny rulers ki party thi pakistan main?:partay:

phir to army mein chale jao,ek din general tak pahunch jaogey,phir aagey to sab easy hai:azn::azn::azn:

short cut nhi ho sakta koi? mujhy or bhi kam hai yaar. wesy promise main corrupt leader banoon ga as nation like :lol:

Back
Top Bottom