What's new

Times of India: Chinese entry into power sector raises security fears

We don't need these equipment to hack into your servers. This is a fucking joke article. What's stopping us from hacking you guys. Even if we do, we're already doing it. Waste of time time article.
I read the headline and didn't read further.
Nothing worth to hack . China is so far advanced compare to India. Seriously I can't think of one thing Chinese hackers need military tech from them
:lol:

Make in India!
You mean painted in India :lol:

SCADA is a computer-based industrial automation control system

Stop reading after this...a retard with a degree in Master of Vegetarian Bullsh1t wrote this article..

SCADA by itself is just monitoring and control protocol..it does not do anything by itself..rather it is a medium of language used by various control systems to exchange data with each other...

SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. It is a type of industrial control system that is used to monitor and control facilities and infrastructure in industries.

Make in India!

Vegetable Flavour!

Maybe China needs to find out Indian secrets in making Agni V or Brahmos? :rofl:
Everything that's Made in China is fake so Chinese domestic weaponry is also fake hence the Indians are worried about Chinese hacking Indian systems. This is not paranoid behavior, the threat is real. :D

As a electrical engineer specialized in power systems, I can safely say that the biggest threat to India power grid is the Indian government, or specifically, the way it coordinates its grid.

As a electrical engineer specialized in power systems, I can safely say that the biggest threat to India power grid is the Indian government, or specifically, the way it coordinates its grid.

Didn't India have the largest blackout in human history a short while ago?

And some Indians were trying to blame it on China (it turned out it was a problem with British equipment... they went real quiet after that). :P

The Chinese government are known for their notorious hacking reputation , disregarding all international property rights.

Everyone knows this , USA, UK and RUSSIA source :

http://fortune.com/2016/12/07/china-law-firms/

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/29/asia/china-cyber-spies-hacking/index.html

https://www.rt.com/usa/364614-us-china-cyberattack-targets/
360截图20170123175423727.jpg

Mr. Snowden said he didn't agree with you.
So, The world how many hidden secrets in Indians?

Snowden will lick anyones boots cause
quote-the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend-proverbs-309413.jpg
Yes. German premier Merkel expressed frustration at you.
Because Snowden had a secret... A secret that has been hidden in the western world. So, Snowden is wrong.
Then the Indians believed in the west....It's like Indians believe that the West has never Monitoring at India.

By the way, if the West really regards India as a friend, then where does Pakistan get F-16? It is clear that the West does not want India to be the next china... Challenge their order.

Last edited:
Very normal business. When it comes to grid, China State Grid Corp (SGCC) - world's largest utility company - is a MNC operating in many nations from Asia, South America, South Europe to North Africa. SGCC leads in techs like UHV, smart grid (with ZTE, Huawei), and leads grand regional initiatives like the Mediterranean Grid, Asia Super Grid as well. SGCC may explore business opportunities with Indian government on national grid.

To understand more on SGCC's vertically integrated UHV tech, associated industrial complex (TEBA, EPRI, XJ, XD, Pinggao, etc) and other competitive vendors (ABB, Siemens, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Elec, NGK etc), this may interests you

Power Play
China’s Ultra-High Voltage Technology and Global Standards
Staff of the Center for Energy, Environmental, and Economic Systems Analysis - Argonne National Laboratory
April 2015
http://www.paulsoninstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/PPS_UHV_Chinese.pdf
http://www.paulsoninstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/PPS_UHV_English.pdf

View attachment 370515
Informative post as usual. Thanks.
But the UHV and SGCC issues will lead to another hatred and fear towards China like the invention of '48 hours'.
I just want to sit tight and watch.
:D:D:D
360截图20170123223101344.png

Informative post as usual. Thanks.
But the UHV and SGCC issues will lead to another hatred and fear towards China like the invention of '48 hours'.
I just want to sit tight and watch.
:D:D:D
View attachment 371103

In my opinion, power transmission & distribution (T&D) is far more important than power generation, hence I always emphasize the importance of grid.

Yes (1) China is the only country currently deploying UHV technology on a large scale, (2) no international UHV standard has yet prevailed. By now SGCC has successfully developed its own UHV standards, supply chain (industrial complex) and technology reserves (patents pool), details in post #12, the next challenge is to make it global standard.

Hatred, fear? SGCC is multinational, already welcome by many countries in South America, Asia, South Europe to North Africa, I don't see a problem. Moreover, SGCC has the operational scale, technology, supply chain and financial clout that hardly anyone can match, not even close, so if there's any hatred or fear, we couldn't care less.

Last edited:
In my opinion, power transmission & distribution (T&D) is far more important than power generation, hence I always emphasize the importance of grid.

Yes (1) China is the only country currently deploying UHV technology on a large scale, (2) no international UHV standard has yet prevailed. By now SGCC has successfully developed its own UHV standards, supply chain (industrial complex) and technology reserves (patents pool), details in post #12, the next challenge is to make it global standard.

Hatred, fear? SGCC is multinational, already welcome by many countries in South America, Asia, South Europe to North Africa, I don't see a problem. Moreover, SGCC has the operational scale, technology, supply chain and financial clout that hardly anyone can match.
Yeah bro. I know China's UHV technologies dwarf any other countries in the world. It's a hidden truth that many ppl still don't know. :D:D:D

To admit, I still don't want them to understand it. :D:D:D

I think the security fear from outside comes from the issues of incapability and conservative . American's market for Huawei as a example. This 'news' as another one. lol.

Yes. German premier Merkel expressed frustration at you.
Because Snowden had a secret... A secret that has been hidden in the western world. So, Snowden is wrong.
Then the Indians believed in the west....It's like Indians believe that the West has never Monitoring at India.

By the way, if the West really regards India as a friend, then where does Pakistan get F-16? It is clear that the West does not want India to be the next china... Challenge their order.
Nice derailing , my point was he will butter the Russians and Chinese as long as they protect him from the American government.

That aside i would rather have the Americans steal our data than a hostile china , who have infected & hacked the American stock markets

https://geopolitics.co/2015/07/09/chinese-retaliate-against-west-by-hacking-nyse-united-airlines/

Nice derailing , my point was he will butter the Russians and Chinese as long as they protect him from the American government.

That aside i would rather have the Americans steal our data than a hostile china , who have infected & hacked the American stock markets

https://geopolitics.co/2015/07/09/chinese-retaliate-against-west-by-hacking-nyse-united-airlines/
Good reason.
So every word you say, I have the right not to believe.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/g...bama-did-nsa-monitor-my-cellphone-f8C11452362

Because you even monitor your allies. And lie...

Once again proved that the world political games, Indians are always babies.

That says everything. :lol:

Even if both Westerners and Chinese did exactly the same thing (as you said above), you will worship the Westerners for the same thing you criticize China for.

Not surprising at the least, given your flags.

Back
Top Bottom