What's new

Thrilled over BRICS, Indian army eyes on breaching the LoC when needed

You know they can say what about Pakistan but two things are never going to change about India. (1) Class A castrated Gandhoo Hindoos. (2) World Open sh*tting champions. Chew on that my castrated Ganga Gandoo Hindoo friends.

Evening t'all.
hello ,
why are you so frustrated my friend ? something is wrong with you , you are always abusing here , are you a senior member ? you mean to say people shall follow you . ? this is just a forum i guess , reality is different but i am hard to understand the purpose of language used here . unnecessarily , what do you mean by gandhoo hindoos ? can you elaborate the purpose and intention of using such words or you are actually frustrated due to some personal failure in life and chill here on the defense forum . although it is just a news article written by some journalist , it has no meaning i guess . but you take it so seriously ?? such attitude makes a person weak as anger always kills mind and soul of a person .
kindly reply , thanks

Losing Bangladesh was a blessing in disguise.

All that poverty That Bangladesh would have added up to Pakistan's poverty.

Besides Bangladesh is an LDC.
Now thats a positive attitude.
Balochistan is also a very poor province i believe ........

Losing Bangladesh was a blessing in disguise.

All that poverty That Bangladesh would have added up to Pakistan's poverty.

Besides Bangladesh is an LDC.
Bangladesh GDP has now surpassed Pakistan's. Yes it's in deed blessing guise, but that statement is true for Bangladesh.

India recently claimed that now they have a satellite capability to monitor LOC/border in real time, but still hues and cries are there. So either they lies or incompetent.
There should be no ifs and buts, they spent billions of dollars on modernisation/enhancement of their military and the shopping spree still on, but 'Rona Dhona' also on rise.

New DM is indeed going to be a game spoiler for Pakistani gernails

Neither did Indira Gandhi, but she broke Pak in two. :P

its stupid.

A good leader would have occupied bangladesh.

Not only did she broke up pak and make pak more angry, she created another country and another military threat to india in future

its stupid.

A good leader would have occupied bangladesh.

Not only did she broke up pak and make pak more angry, she created another country and another military threat to india in future

No Indian gives a f*** whether Pak is angry or sissy or crying or shouting.. for Indian it's just India's success! And India does not encroach on other's territory, the war was fought to get the rid of brutal Punjabi Pakistanis slaughtering innocent Bengalis in Dhaka.

No Indian gives a f*** whether Pak is angry or sissy or crying or shouting.. for Indian it's just India's success! And India does not encroach on other's territory, the war was fought to get the rid of brutal Punjabi Pakistanis slaughtering innocent Bengalis in Dhaka.

Indians are the one who created the global concept of "karma".

What happens to india now with her soldiers dying is also known as.....karma.

You reap what you sow.

Indians are the one who created the global concept of "karma".

What happens to india now with her soldiers dying is also known as.....karma.

You reap what you sow.

India never started the war, it was Pakistan. India always avoided. That's India's dharm. And India did not encroach on B'desh. It's a free state now. Unlike Pakistanis, they encroached on Kashmir even before getting free. nd want to take revenge of Bangladesh by instigating Kashmiris.

Exactly! india is not even 4× bigger than us in area and bangladesh is 6x smaller than Pakistan. So I have no idea when some retards claim that Pakistan "lost half" it's territory in 1947. Since when did 1/2=1/6????????.................:disagree:
It is because Bangladesh is more fertile, has more material resources and had such high density of population in 1971 that Eastern wing's population was bigger than that of Western wing. Most of Pakistan is nothing but desert.

It is because Bangladesh is more fertile, has more material resources and had such high density of population in 1971 that Eastern wing's population was bigger than that of Western wing. Most of Pakistan is nothing but desert.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!..... more indian BS. You have got your info from the same indian source that vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance....................:lol:

Back
Top Bottom