What's new

Thrilled over BRICS, Indian army eyes on breaching the LoC when needed

So USA is in the same league as Pakistan in your opinion? USA is a superpower which means we got to eat fists. Pak can't do anything with regards to WOT because of US hand in it. But when Rambo went loose and did a "Mumbai Vice City" first shooter video game what did India do to Pakistan? Exactly what a castrated bull does when shafted up it's Gandoo Hindoo a*ss. Nuffin.
You are talking about one city, one night vice city is all the chest thumping. Your countries is talking pounding day and night. Idiom: din dugni, raat chogini. Vice city is not a single day dream but living in it, thats what we made your land (can't even say motherland because that will become another debate). You are making even hard to despise you since your countries is the definition of Nuffin. Now runaround with your low life and rap to "we the terrorist and bacchebazi kaum".

FYI- You will not be afford the Rambo, use billa or jagga. You only need to do the bacha bazi.

Accent? Where the heck did you hear me talk? Are you sure its not the voices? Again? Better take your meds.... Mate. Ta!
It's pretty much obvious all Indians sound like broken robots and Indians trying to act intelligent is a moment to die for mate

So USA is in the same league as Pakistan in your opinion? USA is a superpower which means we got to eat fists. Pak can't do anything with regards to WOT because of US hand in it. But when Rambo went loose and did a "Mumbai Vice City" first shooter video game what did India do to Pakistan? Exactly what a castrated bull does when shafted up it's Gandoo Hindoo a*ss. Nuffin.
I don't know why your intelligence agency and your govt blame on India for 70000 deaths in Pakistan after 2008?? If India did nothing?
I agree with you , India did nuffin after 2008. :azn:

It's pretty much obvious all Indians sound like broken robots and Indians trying to act intelligent is a moment to die for mate
Yeah and all brits have dirty and broken teeth and act as if having something stuck up their lower posterior. See? Anyone can play the stereotype game.

Yeah and all brits have dirty and broken teeth and act as if having something stuck up their lower posterior. See? Anyone can play the stereotype game.
Well it's not really a stereotype it's pretty much true Indians do sound like broken robots I have seen plenty of you clowns roaming around pretending to be james Smith but look and sound like arnab you guys really struggle with your T's mate

Well it's not really a stereotype it's pretty much true Indians do sound like broken robots I have seen plenty of you clowns roaming around pretending to be james Smith but look and sound like arnab you guys really struggle with your T's mate
And I have seen almost no Brits able to speak any eastern language with any remote proficiency, if at all. Seeing that the specter of Brexit keeps of rising its head, you will soon need that because you cann't even blurt basic Nihao or Namaste with any remote clarity. And certainly parading May in Saree or Kimono is not going to cut it this time around. So take care, take your meds and read your copy of Mandrin in 10 years, Mate! Ta!

And I have seen almost no Brits able to speak any eastern language with any remote proficiency, if at all. Seeing that the specter of Brexit keeps of rising its head, you will soon need that because you cann't even blurt basic Nihao or Namaste with any remote clarity. And certainly parading May in Saree or Kimono is not going to cut it this time around. So take care, take your meds and read your copy of Mandrin in 10 years, Mate! Ta!
I am gonna have to call it a day I don't posses the capacity or the time to argue with you as your name says it all endangered species two words but really meaningful the thinking is up to you mate

Losing Bangladesh was a blessing in disguise.

All that poverty That Bangladesh would have added up to Pakistan's poverty.

Besides Bangladesh is an LDC.

Okay. When Rambo from Pakistan was let loose in Mumbai and turned that city into a "shooting gallery" please tell me what your huge castrated bull of a country do? Nuffin. When your Parliament was attacked in New Delhi by Pakistan sponsored "special ops" what did your huge castrated bull do? Nuffin.

And what are you going to do when get another kick straight in your Gandoo a*ss? Nuffin.

mumb-kasab_2532500b.jpg

A demonstrated "needs based" operation in action?
Your hero can be Rambo by shooting unarmed civilians . When our rambos come into your country we get to split your country. World has had enough of your Islamic terrorism shit now.

Actually in 2008 they had better chance...PAF was not as strong as it is now. NO Early Earning Aircrafts. No BVR capable Fighter, No block 52 F16, even Block 15 F16 did not went through MLU. No JF 17. No Air refuler. No spada Sam system. and many more things. They could have easily obtained their targets..

Oh the mighty 6th generation JF-17 :enjoy::enjoy:

actually, i see this as something india and pakistan should have billateral dialogue rather than unilateral action.

Even though i consider india as a failed nation (never had much respect for india nationals ; worst troublemakers and job stealers in Singapore) i feel that if china and taiwan could have peace across the straits and eventual unification, the ball is always up to pakistan to lead the way to create peace for south asia

Okay. When Rambo from Pakistan was let loose in Mumbai and turned that city into a "shooting gallery" please tell me what your huge castrated bull of a country do? Nuffin. When your Parliament was attacked in New Delhi by Pakistan sponsored "special ops" what did your huge castrated bull do? Nuffin.

And what are you going to do when get another kick straight in your Gandoo a*ss? Nuffin.

mumb-kasab_2532500b.jpg

A demonstrated "needs based" operation in action?

Despite suffering heavy such heavy casualties from 2009 terrorist are still worshiped as rambos

Pakistan suffered its worst year of terrorist violence in 2009, A tally compiled by the Pak Institute for Peace Studies, a research organization based in Islamabad, found there were 2,586 terrorist strikes, a 45-per-cent rise in attacks over the previous year

Thrilled on BRICS? :confused:

BRICS has nothing to do with the defence policy of India's territorial concerns. Terrorism will continue to be dealt with the way it must be regardless of what was the outcome of BRICS.

BRICS is an economic platform where implications of security are discussed and not military matters of each member state. I don't see why would the Army even bother getting a nod from an economic forum in which there is no military participation.

Back
Top Bottom