What's new

Thrilled over BRICS, Indian army eyes on breaching the LoC when needed

you had chance in 2008 when the tensions were at its peak..but you didn't dare..

Not overtly, but behind the scenes it did.

On August the 14th 1947 a Muslim minority carved, ripped, dismembered and opened wide the legs of mother india to create Pakistan from conquered indian territory :devil:

Pakistan wasn't created from India. There was no country named India....

Nuffin, just another Dec 16.

for that you need Bengali traitors surrounded by bharatis from all sides, 15:1 military superiority. we have no such territory or traitors left for you, now you can only lick uncle sam's ball. go worship orange bhagwan on your filthy square so he can do something for you guys.. :rofl:

Oh well, '47 is around 70 years back. You guys still can't do Nuffing about drones which come and kill you at will :lol:

We always manage to get our revenge as Trump was crying about :azn:

Not like the millions of indians that were killed for centuries by various global empires :devil:

BREACH????????????????????????????

that look easy
but may be the indian army will forgot to wear their "WARDI" after surrending to
PAK ARMY when returning to home land.

and if Mujahideen are deploy on that LOC
only 6 to 5 hours will take to conquer shitdustan.

for that you need Bengali traitors surrounded by bharatis from all sides, 15:1 military superiority. we have no such territory or traitors left for you, now you can only lick uncle sam's ball. go worship orange bhagwan on your filthy square so he can do something for you guys.. :rofl:
I didn't mean '71 in that post ....

and Pakistan will push Indians back, thousands will die ..what's the point ?

So USA is in the same league as Pakistan in your opinion? USA is a superpower which means we got to eat fists. Pak can't do anything with regards to WOT because of US hand in it. But when Rambo went loose and did a "Mumbai Vice City" first shooter video game what did India do to Pakistan? Exactly what a castrated bull does when shafted up it's Gandoo Hindoo a*ss. Nuffin.
A little Dec 16 and Not the '71 waalaa.

So ? Pakistan did loose its HUGE HUGE Part. "IN A WAR"

bangladesh is more than 6× smaller than Pakistan. india is barely 5× bigger than Pakistan in area. We all know where the BIGGEST loss occurred :azn:

and Pakistan will push Indians back, thousands will die ..what's the point ?

I am against the idiot Ajmal Kasab
So am I. But that does not detract from the points I leveraged. Since doing "nuffin" post Rambo in Mumbai the Indians have come up with new ways of doing "nuffin". They now call it "Sir G Kal".

What are you doing? "Nuffin" just bit of "Sir G Kal". Okaaaay.

So USA is in the same league as Pakistan in your opinion? USA is a superpower which means we got to eat fists. Pak can't do anything with regards to WOT because of US hand in it. But when Rambo went loose and did a "Mumbai Vice City" first shooter video game what did India do to Pakistan? Exactly what a castrated bull does when shafted up it's Gandoo Hindoo a*ss. Nuffin.

Wow.
Only a Pakistani can Rejoice over a Terror Attack. Bravo .

Btw, The Attacks in Pakistan which occur on a daily basis seem to have no differentiation of Hindu or a Muslim A**** ! isnt ?

anyways i am waiting for few hanuman's head in response of this statement, where are our BATMANs.

Wow.
Only a Pakistani can Rejoice over a Terror Attack. Bravo .

Btw, The Attacks in Pakistan which occur on a daily basis seem to have no differentiation of Hindu or a Muslim A**** ! isnt ?
Oh well, first Pakistani make terrorist then they make nice music videos with sentimental lyrics. 'Bada Dushman Bana...' and 'Mujhe Dushman ke Bacchon ko padhana hei'... Such a waste!

Back
Top Bottom