What's new

Thrifty at Fifty: PAF Mirages.

Your deduction is absolutely wrong, PAF won't buy Fc31.

You are offered don't mean you will join. That's two different concept.

And TFX is working with BAE, not Saab.
We will see
But Pak isn't looking into anroher 4 th gen jet so logically is eyeing for fifth gen
And the above two r only options

And Google Turk did biufhb research from saab and I know there co-op with bae that why I wrote etc

We will see
But Pak isn't looking into anroher 4 th gen jet so logically is eyeing for fifth gen
And the above two r only options

And Google Turk did biufhb research from saab and I know there co-op with bae that why I wrote etc
If PAF joined TFX, I own you 100 bucks. But we can't exclude they apply some of its tech on AZM if, only if, the project can survive before its maiden flight.

At the moment PAF disclosed project AZM, they'd known who is the partner. Definitely it's China.

Not amusing or something to be proud of in 2018. Please get these junks out from our inventory on emergency basis. Thanks God, JF17s are replacing them now but process should expedite.

Last edited:
Two possibilities PAF don't work with China on such important project like AZM:
1. China can't offer the product PAF want(like how India pull out the FGFA collaborating with Russia)
2. Pakistan doesn't trust China at all

Per my point of view, non of the above mentioned is possible.

Two thirds of paf is obsolete

The f16 is sanction prone thanks to Indian lobby in USA

Your left with thunders aas the future of paf

Against over three hundred mki and rafales to arrive next year
The future belongs to AZM. Being with China, you can bet it will be a great success.

For Su3MKI, JF17 III is more than enough.

Hi,

Paf's upper management has many a traitors---. They had decided a long time ago---if the Paf was never strong enough---pak army will never wage a war against india---.

And they have succeeded in doing that---. Kargil happened and they were shocked---.

This treason became open after 9/11 when Paf could have had many an aircraft on a fastrak---but chose not to---.

Paf wasted the funds alocated after 9/11 for the F16's or another aircraft---they did everything possible not to get an aircraft---.

In 2012-2013---during trouble with india---the chinese offered them 18 J10B's for immediate delivery from existing stock---they refused.
It seems a harsh evaluation but the more I analyse the situation the more I lean to the similar conclusion: a deliberate attempt to keep PAF backward and behind the rivals despite getting a lot of opportunities to get some of the best A/Cs.

Last edited:
It seems a harsh evaluation but the more I analyse the situation the more I lean to the similar conclusion: a deliberate attempt to keep PAF backward and behind the rivals despite getting a lot of opportunities get some of the best A/Cs.
Why is that? I got confused.

Read the comment by Mastan Khan...which I replied.
I can't believe PAF deliberately run behind IAF to escape war?!

It's not gonna be possible.

Too much a conspiracy theory.

PAF did miss some of the good chance to induct good modern jets, but few mistakes and slack can't be termed as traitor. They also achieve something during those periods.

At least they need to speed up Production of Jf-17 thunder to replace these 50 year old mirages .They are putting the life of Pilot in danger and also civilians as well .Like Indian mig 21 and mig 27 falling like birds from the sky.

I can't believe PAF deliberately run behind IAF to escape war?!

It's not gonna be possible.

Too much a conspiracy theory.
@MastanKhan can elaborate it further. It is not a conspiracy theory if you look into the history. There was a disgraceful man as Air Chief in 1965 who wrote, just before 1965 war, a letter to his IAF counterpart conveying his unwillingness to participate in the war...That's called a treason but we honoured him.
He resisted to participate in air operation against the enemy so the disgraceful man was forced to resign and he didn't even help the new air chief..
It is not the job of a soldier to make political decision and write letters to rival commander. If a war has been decided, you have to follow the commands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom