What's new

Thrifty at Fifty: PAF Mirages.

I just can't help but notice the brimming shine on all the parts if you have hawk eye like mine

These are fresh out of box parts , 100% new not a dab of rust
Premium quality electrical wiring all fresh wires

Very impressive work being done at Kamra

5ae57e18205b0.jpg

100% overhauled engine amazing shine
5ae57e1c52a18.jpg

Well done engineering department well done

image.jpg

A very sad state of affairs...complacency..

I used to suffer from this syndrome in my early teens as well "The obsession of keeping all my toys from my childhood"
You have foe 10x times larger and people whi cant stomach military just taking 20% of federal govt funds(less than 10% of toal budget)...what you expect !

Already increased and stop corruption in procurement and i will get shut up ,If you dont have guts to face the reality i believe shouldn't even tag people .
No corruption we already spend the lowest per soldier

I can understand they are very old aircraft. But take example of B-52s. Those air frames that bombed Vietnam in mid 60s are still flying.

So old shouldnt be such a big problem although older planes are more accident prone. Why doesnt Pakistan begin to buy old Mirage 2000s? That way some gap in capability could be bridged.

The way Pakistan is going, inshallah better days seem to be ahead

A very sad state of affairs...complacency..

I used to suffer from this syndrome in my early teens as well "The obsession of keeping all my toys from my childhood"

I was about to say the same thing, it's anomalous to someone being proud to keep his second hand car going for 50 years whilst others are showing off their brand new Porche and Lamborghinis.

I was about to say the same thing, it's anomalous to someone being proud to keep his second hand car going for 50 years whilst others are showing off their brand new Porche and Lamborghinis.
The new Porche Turbo 911 is AZM( so PAF skip J10c a BMW convertible). And the lame perfomance of IAF procurement in recent years renders PAF more time to wait for the best.

And you have a BMW118 in coming(JF17III). It's due to IAF's stupidity that PAF can have time to aim at the best.

The new Porche Turbo 911 is AZM( so PAF skip J10c a BMW convertible). And the lame perfomance of IAF procurement in recent years renders PAF more time to wait for the best.

And you have a BMW118 in coming(JF17III). It's due to IAF's stupidity that PAF can have time to aim at the best.

Hi,

Paf's upper management has many a traitors---. They had decided a long time ago---if the Paf was never strong enough---pak army will never wage a war against india---.

And they have succeeded in doing that---. Kargil happened and they were shocked---.

This treason became open after 9/11 when Paf could have had many an aircraft on a fastrak---but chose not to---.

Paf wasted the funds alocated after 9/11 for the F16's or another aircraft---they did everything possible not to get an aircraft---.

In 2012-2013---during trouble with india---the chinese offered them 18 J10B's for immediate delivery from existing stock---they refused.

Last edited:
Hi,

Paf's upper management has many a traitors---. They have decided a long time ago---if the Paf was never strong enough---pak army will never wage a war against india---.

And they have succeeded in doing that---. Kargil happened and they were shocked---.

This treason became open after 9/11 when Paf could have had many an aircraft on a fastrak---but chose not to---.

Paf wasted the funds alocated after 9/11 for the F16's or another aircraft---they did everything possible not to get an aircraft---.

In 2012-2013---during trouble with india---the chinese offered them 18 J10B's for immediate delivery from existing stock---they refused.
As to the 18 J10b immediate delivery, is it true?

To be honest, the possibility of a war breaking out between India and Pakistan nowadays is very small.

You have foe 10x times larger and people whi cant stomach military just taking 20% of federal govt funds(less than 10% of toal budget)...what you expect !

Hi,

You have to learn to manipulate china to give you the aircraft on lease---soft forgivable loan---.

You had china by the ballz when the indian sub surfaced near karachi---china still has not slipped away---.

Paf refused 18 J10 B's im 2012-13 for immediate delivery---.

What India can do to a Nuclear capable country such as Pakistan?

Hi,

You have to learn to manipulate china to give you the aircraft on lease---soft forgivable loan---.

You had china by the ballz when the indian sub surfaced near karachi---china still has not slipped away---.

Paf refused 18 J10 B's im 2012-13 for immediate delivery---.
And why is that? You mean those J10b is offered as military aid?

Or Pakistan goverment just felt confidence to handle India back then?

As to the 18 J10b immediate delivery, is it true?

To be honest, the possibility of a war breaking out between India and Pakistan nowadays is very small.

Hi,

Yessir---out of existing stock---.

Pakistan gets manipulated with a weak air force---. A very strong air force by 2004-05 would have brought in peace deal with India---.

We would have resolved the Kashmir dispute---.

You buy major weapons in a timely manner for the opponent to make peace---.

In 2005---once Paf donated its funds for F16---and claimed they had no more funds for aircraft---India walked away from an almost done peace deal.

You have to understand---why the JF17---it is not for what the aircraft can do---it is for Jobs for the Paf officers during service and after retirement---.

Otherwise why does an air force need to build an aircraft---no reason.

What India can do to a Nuclear capable country such as Pakistan?

And why is that? You mean those J10b is offered as military aid?

Or Pakistan goverment just felt confidence to handle India back then?

Hi,

Paf hated Gen Musharraf---. What Gen Musharraf did was cancel the order of 4 swedish eyerie awcs---and ordered 4 chinese awacs insteda---to diversify in case of swedish sanctions---.

The Paf hated him for that---then to top it off---Gen Musharraf Ordered 36 J10's as well---and the Paf was mad at him---.

China offered the J10's in a similar manner when in the late 90's they offered F7PG's to pakistan and Paf stated that they will take them when needed.

They were thinking that the F7PG was an inferior aircraft like the other F7's---but china gave them guarantees---and when Paf tested it---it was way beyond their expectations.

So---not getting the J10's is a matter of ego for the Paf---.

If the J10 came and proved to be superior or as good as the F16---the Paf would be slammed to the ground and put to shame---.

Please understand what is a JF17 aircraft---.

It is an aircraft similar in performance to the French F1 mirage that Paf could have procured in the early mid 80's with all the assembly and production rights---.

So---our BLK 1 JF17 had the same performance as that of the 1984 mirage F1---but the Mirage F1 had 2 times longer life cycle than that of the JF17---and engine with a longer life span.

That is why I call Paf traitors---they have no intention of gaining air superiority any where---.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom