What's new

Three Indian Soldiers killed in encounter with Mujahideen in Jammu and Kas

waheed gul

Reaction score
Srinagar: Three Army personnel were killed today in an encounter with militants in Tral area of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district.

An Army spokesman said the troops had launched an anti-insurgency operation in Buchoo village in Tral area of Pulwama, 40 kms from the state capital Srinagar, following a tip off about presence of militants in the area.

“As the troops were laying the cordon around the village, the militants hiding in the nearby forest opened firing, resulting in death of the three jawans,” the spokesman said.

Three Indian Soldiers killed in encounter with Mujahideen in Jammu and Kashmir | The News Informer

what mujahideen ? if they kill pak army they are terrorists snakes porks if they kill any other country solders they are mujahideen ? there is no jihad all is terrorism in world on the name of jihad .

what mujahideen ? if they kill pak army they are terrorists snakes porks if they kill any other country solders they are mujahideen ? there is no jihad all is terrorism in world on the name of jihad .

respect sir..:police:

Kya baat Imran Bhai, kabhi kabhi kya ho jaata hai aapko?

Kya baat Imran Bhai, kabhi kabhi kya ho jaata hai aapko?

kuch nhi bhai . i am just saying truth . these scums bleed our country killed 50k pakistanis and still we thought they are mujahid ? jihad will be from that day when pakistani army chief or president ask nation to come out and jihad against enemy . not every tom herry mullah do it aas he likes . and when their will be jihad for save pakistan from enemy i will be on first line .

kuch nhi bhai . i am just saying truth . these scums bleed our country killed 50k pakistanis and still we thought they are mujahid ? jihad will be from that day when pakistani army chief or president ask nation to come out and jihad against enemy . not every tom herry mullah do it aas he likes . and when their will be jihad for save pakistan from enemy i will be on first line .

Respect sir!! Very true words though!!

Back
Top Bottom