What's new

Threat of ISI greater after exit of Musharraf: India

The counsulats are there for selling fish to Afghans ;)

jana afghans don't like fish.they like to eat beef ans its not allow to sell in india so they sell guns both are happy:enjoy:

my company never take risk like indians so they no need to open domino's pizza afghanistan

you poor guys come out of your RAW phobia

we are not under the ROW phobia they will try there whole power against pakistan.prob is ISI phobia in india your low cant help some one if your police or agencyes say he is ISI agent then they can do any thing with him even that poor gay don't know whats is ISI mean check how many indians your police capture with label of ISI.

we are not under the ROW phobia they will try there whole power against pakistan.prob is ISI phobia in india your low cant help some one if your police or agencyes say he is ISI agent then they can do any thing with him even that poor gay don't know whats is ISI mean check how many indians your police capture with label of ISI.
don't come up with new theories. come out of RAW phobia.

don't come up with new theories. come out of RAW phobia.

ohh man ROW is involve in indian internal securty or not.they are capture muslims in india with this label of ISI.as well they arrest indian army persnals with name of isi so many time because they unlike personals in army or involve any other actvity

ohh man ROW is involve in indian internal securty or not.they are capture muslims in india with this label of ISI.as well they arrest indian army persnals with name of isi so many time because they unlike personals in army or involve any other actvity

only terrorists are captured not muslims. come out of racial thinking and RAW phobia

tarerrst hahahaha please send me one link they capture 5 hindu tarerrsts in india a time

tarerrst hahahaha please send me one link they capture 5 hindu tarerrsts in india a time

they were/are not captured because they have not done any act like this. Again saying, come out of racial thinking and RAW phobia.

our media or gov. doesn,t blame RAW for every bad thing or act of terrorism in pakistan like indian media and gov. :crazy::crazy::disagree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom