What's new

Thousands turn up at the funeral of Lance Naik Zaka Bhatti Shaheed.

Sir if you have active troops in thousands who can't move because the moment they move Taliban would return than if you have not achieved success

Let's take a look at that statement and then revise my initial post:

Army has been withdrawn from Bajaur
Army has been withdrawn from Malakand
Army has been withdrawn from Buner
Army has been withdrawn from much of Swat
Army has been withdrawn from Orakzai
Army has been withdrawn from much of Khyber
Army has been withdrawn from much of Mehmand

A strong presence is still maintained in South Waziristan, North Waziristan, parts of Mehmand Agency and Tirah Valley, that is all.
Even if I only take the areas vacated, they still amount to seven victories which is still seven more than what we got through dialogue.

Last edited:
Sir if you have active troops in thousands who can't move because the moment they move Taliban would return than if you have not achieved success
that my dear is the domain of the civilian government and administration. and is beyond the scope of the military operation
the military was called in when militants broke the ceasefire broke the accords to consolidate and continue terrorism.

if the civilians still cant operate and the militants continue to be pests then military will hit them again until they will loose the appetite to take arms against the state.

we will degrade them to the point that our civilian law enforcement agencies wont have any trouble dealing with them.
the previous military operations fulfilled their objectives

area denial and destruction of terrorist infrastructure and losses to the terrorist organisations its war of attrition and COIN it comes in piecemeal.

We salute Lance Naik Zaka Bhatti and his family on the ultimate sacrifice this brave solder gave for peace. Many of our nation’s heroes have given their lives so future generations can live in a better and safer world. I am sure the blood of our brave soldiers will not go in vain and ultimately peace will prevail sooner than later. We also support the government of Pakistan in their efforts to counter terrorism.

Abdul Quddus
Digital Engagement Team - USCENTCOM
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Is the number of people turning up for one's funeral significant?
Nek Mohammed's funeral was also attended by thousands (killed by USA, claimed by Pakistan)
Diana's funeral was one of the largest
Million's turned up for Bal Thackery

Is the number of people turning up for one's funeral significant?
Nek Mohammed's funeral was also attended by thousands (killed by USA, claimed by Pakistan)
Diana's funeral was one of the largest
Million's turned up for Bal Thackery
Yes it does.

All those whom you have mentioned were well known personalities, where this soldier was an unknown, probably even to his neighborhood. But as he sacrificed his today for our tomorrow, you saw people came in thousands to show their respect. But then idiots like you wont understand, so dont sweat!

Back
Top Bottom