What's new

Thousands of British Ahmadi Muslims celebrate Eid at Morden Mosque London

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Indians no one likes a butt-kisser

all religions start as a cult mate... it wont be inaccurate to say same about mohammed or jesus...
I often think if chagez khan has started a religion, would he be having a sizable following, and viewed a bit favourably now?

Akbar failed but at least tried..

Please use examples closer to home, say Ram or Krishna?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ehsan

Pakistan isn't the only country that declared Ahmadis to be non Muslims. Now the largest Islamic organization in the world, the OIC along with its fifty seven member states also recognoize Ahmadiyya as non Muslims. So does the Islamic Fiqah Counsil of Saudi Arabia and the Al-Adhar of Egypt.

Ahmadis need to stop playing victim. The 'truth' as a matter of theology has been established and cant be reversed.

Its ironic that a vast majority of those Muslims who support Ahmais don't even know that the Mirza declared 'us' to be 'Kafir a 100 years ago'.

Ahmadis ain't allowed to perform our Janazas, they aint allowed to marry Muslims let alone the big questions of Khatm al Nabua'ah and Ahmadiyyas rejection of Jihad fi sabil Allah, which is 'Sabit-bil-Quran wa Mustanad-bil- hadith'.

They were given, a taste of their own Medicine which they don't like very much. Lastly Ahmadis should be thankful to the Pakistani state for declaring them 'Kafir' , hence offereing them protection as a 'minority' , had they been declared as 'kharijites' instead, it would have resulted in something disasterous.

i dont know if i should have a laugh on this post OIC who accepts them Saudis who cant even stand up for Palestine ? or those states like Egypt where AL-Azhar is situated who block aid to palestinians from Egyptian border mate thats a joke ! and only Pakistan has Ahmadis declared as non muslim against Islamic teachings by law ! no other state has a law neither does any state law mention OIC and you know what students of al-azhar university are teaching in the Ahmadiyya muslim community's Jamia or institute of theological studies in canada lol

http://ondemand.mta.tv/cache/57d388d65b5e67e00f39e1e597c2ba73.jpg
57d388d65b5e67e00f39e1e597c2ba73.jpg

Who pushed you out of the front row?! :azn:

Serious issue bruh

@Ehsan

Pakistan isn't the only country that declared Ahmadis to be non Muslims. Now the largest Islamic organization in the world, the OIC along with its fifty seven member states also recognoize Ahmadiyya as non Muslims. So does the Islamic Fiqah Counsil of Saudi Arabia and the Al-Adhar of Egypt.

Ahmadis need to stop playing victim. The 'truth' as a matter of theology has been established and cant be reversed.

Its ironic that a vast majority of those Muslims who support Ahmais don't even know that the Mirza declared 'us' to be 'Kafir a 100 years ago'.

Ahmadis ain't allowed to perform our Janazas, they aint allowed to marry Muslims let alone the big questions of Khatm al Nabua'ah and Ahmadiyyas rejection of Jihad fi sabil Allah, which is 'Sabit-bil-Quran wa Mustanad-bil- hadith'.

They were given, a taste of their own Medicine which they don't like very much. Lastly Ahmadis should be thankful to the Pakistani state for declaring them 'Kafir' , hence offereing them protection as a 'minority' , had they been declared as 'kharijites' instead, it would have resulted in something disasterous.

Fair enough. But Pakistanis tend to get emotional and violent so no sympathy for us.

I have heared Hindu Gods like Lord Ram, Krishna, Buddha and many others are also considered Gods by Ahmadis. @Ehsan is that true???

Not Gods but prophets who at one time were sent by God to guide the people here is a ref as to why we believe this.

"There was a prophet of God in India who was dark in colour and his name was Kahan."

Ahmadis are minority here in Pak..they are not muslims ..this thread's title should be edited.

@Indians no one likes a butt-kisser

Please use examples closer to home, say Ram or Krishna?

Lord Ram and Lord Krishna didn't started Hinduism a better example in India would be Lord Buddha and Emperor Akbar

yeh mirza qadiani kai khaandan ka aik banda hai.......is ka naam bhi mirza ghulam qadiani hai

itni lanat??

oye hoye hoye hoye hoye hoye hoye

2q99oiw.jpg

is ko kehtay hain akal pai perday per jana.........you dont believe on what your eyes show you....but believe in the lies that your elders feeded into you.....

aisi shaklain shaitan kai pujarion ki to ho sakti hain....likin musalmano ki nahi ho saktin
6roop4.jpg

kaka thora hola hath rakh. ne tay bann ho jana ay:lol:

@Ehsan is it true what @Aeronaut is saying?

absolutely not ! only reason i chose not to reply the religious points is that he already gave me a warning for posting religious stuff and even though its not a religious thread he is trying to divert the discussion into a religious one so its like i can make my point and you cant and thats it !

Also @Aeronaut i wonder if you can have a look at the posts made by @turbo charged which are absolutely against the forum rules !

At the end of the day I couldn't care less how you practice your spirituality.

But

Just as a suicide bomber proclaims to be a Muslim, he/she is not a Muslim, just a murderer.

It is the same concept which applies to Ahmadiyya, you think you are Muslim but in reality you are just creating fitna by proclaiming to be. Change the name of your religion and nobody will have a problem anymore.

@Ehsan the major "nishani" of islamic messiah is the world will be filled with peace and justic instead of being reamin in constant fitnah.All muslims will be united instead of creating more sects in Islam.

So How Mirza ghulam qadiyani is a reformer or messiah when he didn't united muslims, created grand islamic empire and filled earth with justice and peace? What he did is exactly the opposite of what messiah's did!

Just for the ease of People, Ghulaam qadiyani first declared himself the "Mehdi" (messiah) and through some weird logic, he than claimed he is the reincarnation of jesus and then through some more weird logic he said, he is both mehdi and Jesus so he is another Prophet!

How ahamdiyaas can be muslims if they still consider and follow mirza ghulam ahmad qadiyani?

@Ehsan the major "nishani" of islamic messiah is the world will be filled with peace and justic instead of being reamin in constant fitnah.All muslims will be united instead of creating more sects in Islam.

So How Mirza ghulam qadiyani is a reformer or messiah when he didn't united muslims, created grand islamic empire and filled earth with justice and peace? What he did is exactly the opposite of what messiah's did!

Just for the ease of People, Ghulaam qadiyani first declared himself the "Mehdi" (messiah) and through some weird logic, he than claimed he is the reincarnation of jesus and then through some more weird logic he said, he is both mehdi and Jesus so he is another Prohet!

I am not supposed to post religious quotes in this thread so lets open a new thread in the religious section or we can do a google hangout

^^ I heard there are no solid Hadiths about the end of the world, coming of Mehdi and Messiah blah blah is just all too vague and not so authentic? @Talon @mafiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom