What's new

This Pakistani Youtuber is very dangerous. Who planted this mole ISI or RAAAW

For the last few weeks this guy has been let loose on Indian Roads.

He is meeting a lot of Indian Muslims and has a great subscribership on You Tube.

Please comment: "Which country should ban his channel First?"

Time to call him back
Isi is the biggest enemy of cute chinese girls bc we love them so much be happy chinese girls and womens

I posted a pretty nice comment in one of Abrar's Indian tour video. My comment recieved over 600 likes along with over 80 replies in which Indians & Pakistanis literally captured Kashmir from both sides at the same time. Comment was deleted at the end for peaceful purposes. Bunda kia karay ab?

Brother Abrar is a genuine honest vlogger and i love he received love from india.
Kudos to him. He has done a fantastic job.

I was surprised they allowed him to visit India given how travel restrictions are placed.

Followed him since early times before he did his germany to pak trip.

He does it from his heart. It shows. Travellers know no borders... he is one.

And he went to Lahore...
Feels so surreal going from one country to another, felt like moving from one city to its neighbouring one...

Kudos to him. He has done a fantastic job.

I was surprised they allowed him to visit India given how travel restrictions are placed.

Followed him since early times before he did his germany to pak trip.

He does it from his heart. It shows. Travellers know no borders... he is one.
He doesn't travel to India on Pakistani passport, he is a dual national.

He doesn't travel to India on Pakistani passport, he is a dual national.
It does not matter - the main thing is he is of Pakistan origin.

If my memory serves me right, my good friend who travelled to India from Kenya for a medical issue. His grandfather had Pakistan nationality. He was given a lot of grief even though he never even been to Pakistan in his life. They first told him to apply for visa and show also his Pakistan nationality. Finally after going, and showing both parents birth as of Kenya and the fact Kenya does not allow dual nationality. He had to get an affidavit from Kenyan home affairs.

I am sure Abrar had to do the same.

You can see the rules for India - they are in black and white.

If he's making some money, forces of Pakistan will approach him soon for a cut. There's reason why Pakistan is almost backcourt. No business comes to international market.

Lahore at the end looks like some slum, wasn't expecting that given the way this place is hyped.
i was rather surprised - my thoughts were how Lahore is given a good standing in terms of architecture (which it does); but it is definitely show how bad economically Pakistan has fallen behind.

It was 12 yrs back, a good sikh school mate of mine; he took his parents to Lahore for pilgrimage. his parents were very impressed and spent some time in their ancestoral village. but that was then but not sure how it is now.

i was rather surprised - my thoughts were how Lahore is given a good standing in terms of architecture (which it does); but it is definitely show how bad economically Pakistan has fallen behind.

It was 12 yrs back, a good sikh school mate of mine; he took his parents to Lahore for pilgrimage. his parents were very impressed and spent some time in their ancestoral village. but that was then but not sure how it is now.
Was surprised as well given how even small Indian cities, especially Amritsar were in comparison to Lahore which people talk of as a very wealthy city. Inflation broke everyone's backs.

Was surprised as well given how even small Indian cities, especially Amritsar were in comparison to Lahore which people talk of as a very wealthy city. Inflation broke everyone's backs.
as did Covid.

Thankfully, here, we had ZERO lockdown. Our president was a denier but in our ministry it was recognised it was a health issue but it was something which the leadership decided that they cannot destroy the livelihood of people and thrown petrol on more poverty.

For this definitely, we respect him for that.

as did Covid.

Thankfully, here, we had ZERO lockdown. Our president was a denier but in our ministry it was recognised it was a health issue but it was something which the leadership decided that they cannot destroy the livelihood of people and thrown petrol on more poverty.

For this definitely, we respect him for that.
Yes, but covid had very little effect on pakistan compared to other countries, rather it was beneficial for them as it saved a lot of dollars that would've otherwise been used for imports.

Back
Top Bottom