What's new

This Pakistani Youtuber is very dangerous. Who planted this mole ISI or RAAAW

Untitled.png

ab toh zaroor ayega waapas saala, north east, kalkattey ki sair krni baaki hai...

I wish he'd be allowed to travel to the valley, leh etc too but is probably barred from.. its sad.. iska ek Srinagar vlog dekhna hai.. but then his own will prolly kill him for exposing the truth. :|

ab toh zaroor ayega waapas saala, north east, kalkattey ki sair krni baaki hai...

I wish he'd be allowed to travel to the valley, leh etc too but is probably barred from.. its sad.. iska ek Srinagar vlog dekhna hai.. but then his own will prolly kill him for exposing the truth. :|
Nibba even drove around Gurugram

And even went to Karnal

Would've wanted him to travel Shimla and around.

Karnal is a pretty city. And which camera did Simran use in the end to capture 360 shot?

Yara Shareef Admee hay, Sakht ragray may na aa jaay Srinagar may... . Tomorrow you will suggest him to cross Mexican border without documents... 😂:cheesy:

Good. Now allow Fawad Khan, Saba Qamar, Atif, technological and scientific people etc to come to India professionally.
dunno who any of those are but sure.. mere bas ki hoti to kar deta

Yeh to confused banda hai.

If you interested in seeing the real rural travel vlog of Kashmir Leh North-east then nothing better than "Frenchie"

Good. Now allow Fawad Khan, Saba Qamar, Atif, technological and scientific people etc to come to India professionally.
These are jewels of Pakistan's economy and Pakistan is already facing brain drain. demand for guys like Dawood and gang that will help to normalize the relations between the two countries

Yup, I like the guy, have shared some of his India vlogs around here too. Sweet Turkish rider girlfriend too.
I have limited my visit to this site therefore I usually miss a lot. Anyways stay blessed and keep enjoying :-)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom