What's new

This Pakistani Youtuber is very dangerous. Who planted this mole ISI or RAAAW

I lost faith in Indians when I saw comments of Indians over APS slaughter, they celebrate every time a Pakistani dies or killed in Terrorist attack even if they are kids, they are filthy nation with hate in every fiber of their DNA.
In the event that an incident occurs on either side, similar remarks are typically made by both sides of the ill people.

The people-to-people contact is much better than anyone can imagine.

If an Indian travels to Pakistan, they experience the same level of love as if a Pakistani man visited India.

However, you can't stop such sick people from becoming viral and making such a racket online from both sides. It is a pretty frequent practice that if 100 individuals say positively about something, but only 2 people talk negatively about it, those 2 people will receive more attention online.

In the event that an incident occurs on either side, similar remarks are typically made by both sides of the ill people.

The people-to-people contact is much better than anyone can imagine.

If an Indian travels to Pakistan, they experience the same level of love as if a Pakistani man visited India.

However, you can't stop such sick people from becoming viral and making such a racket online from both sides. It is a pretty frequent practice that if 100 individuals say positively about something, but only 2 people talk negatively about it, those 2 people will receive more attention online.
Nope, No Pakistan no matter how hateful he is towards India, will never celebrate slaughter of kids like APS, I saw comments from Indians over APS, school bus incidents and other incidents that involved kids, you Indians are some special kinds of pathetic who celebrate deaths of kids, In fact there are only kind of people who not just celebrate deaths of kids but actively incite more deaths for kids, Indians/Israeli/White Supremacists.

Nope, No Pakistan no matter how hateful he is towards India, will never celebrate slaughter of kids like APS, I saw comments from Indians over APS, school bus incidents and other incidents that involved kids, you Indians are some special kinds of pathetic who celebrate deaths of kids, In fact there are only kind of people who not just celebrate deaths of kids but actively incite more deaths for kids, Indians/Israeli/White Supremacists.

Do you want proof or evidence? I can provide it to you..

Do you want proof or evidence? I can provide it to you..
Yes, show me where Pakistani's celebrate deaths of young school kids who are slaughtered by Terrorists or anyone else... and real accounts not fake ones.

Yes, show me where Pakistani's celebrate deaths of young school kids who are slaughtered by Terrorists or anyone else... and real accounts not fake ones.
Why stop at school? It ought to be for all innocent people who were accidentally slain and praised by the opposing side of a group of people.

Again, do you want evidence?

Why stop at school alone? It ought to be for all innocent people who were accidentally slain and praised by the opposing side of a group of people.

Again, do you want evidence?
Don't try to escape, show me evidence where a Pakistani poster celebrated deaths of young kids, not just that but wants to kill more kids from India... I am specifically talking about Kids, You Indians celebrated deaths of APS kids, not just that the language is filthy that your Indians uses.

Don't try to escape, show me evidence where a Pakistani poster celebrated deaths of young kids, not just that but wants to kill more kids from India... I am specifically talking about Kids, You Indians celebrated deaths of APS kids, not just that the language is filthy that your Indians uses.

This demonstrates your narrow-mindedness since a few Indians made inappropriate comments after an incident that occurred in Pakistan.

You want to focus solely on that to provide the story.

Although there were no such instances in India, there were generally many incidents where innocent people on both sides were killed.

But you're reluctant to mention those instances.

So you have no proof that Pakistani people are celebrating over Indian tragic incidents involving kids
He can't, Pakistani's despite how brutal they can be would never celebrate deaths of kids, or desire to see more kids slaughtered, I've never came across a single Pakistani who hate India to an extend where they would wish death upon young innocent kids, this talent is only within Indians/Israeli/White Supremacist's.

So you have no proof that Pakistani people are celebrating over Indian tragic incidents involving kids
As I previously stated, no such occurrence occurred in India. If it had, however, some Pakistanis would have reacted in the same manner as they would if another incident had taken place and innocent people had been slain.

This demonstrates your narrow-mindedness since a few Indians made inappropriate comments after an incident that occurred in Pakistan.

Although there were no such instances in India, there were generally many incidents where innocent people on both sides were killed.

Give us the proofs you promised or shut the fcuk up your baseless blabbering

Now you are embarrassing yourself here, there is no narrow mindness here, Indians have not only celebrated but wish more deaths for Pakistani kids, and this is no 1 or 2 random accounts, there are hundreds of tweets and FB posts that can be looked where Indians are wishing deaths upon kids (Muslims/Pakistani's) not only that but incidents like that plane that crashes in Karachi and Air blue incident from Islamabad, you said you have evidence that Pakistani's celebrated deaths of kids , yes bring the evidence.

As I previously stated, no such occurrence occurred in India. If it had, however, some Pakistanis would have reacted in the same manner as they would if another incident had taken place and innocent people had been slain.
So why you claimed that Pakistanis are celebrating in terrorist attacks in India???

As I previously stated, no such occurrence occurred in India.
show us one instance where a accident happen in India where a bunch of innocent Kids die, and you see Pakistani's celebrating and wishing more deaths, lets see some evidence for that...

Back
Top Bottom