What's new

This message is awaiting moderator approval?

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
upload_2014-1-20_11-4-29.png

I have been getting this message for the past few hours whenever I post in the Bangladeshi section. I wanted to know whether anyone else is getting this message, and if not then why am I specifically been subjected to this "Screening".

@WebMaster.

There are certain keywords which spam tool selects and adds posts in moderation queue. If you are not a spammer most likely the post will be approved within few hours.

There are certain keywords which spam tool selects and adds posts in moderation queue. If you are not a spammer most likely the post will be approved within few hours.

Thats odd. For example, I just posted this,

One Bangladeshi advertising the work of another Bangladeshi, and Mili Gazette shamelessly publishing this anti India rhetoric. And then these people why they are looked at with suspicion.

A K Zaman did his masters at Dhaka University. A freelance writer and contributor to print and online magazines.akz5153@gmail.com

This article appeared in The Milli Gazette print issue of 16-31 December 2011 on page no. 27

Now I don't know why the spam tool would identify it as spam. Yesterday for example, I was just posting a news article and it got added to moderation queue.

Thats odd, for example I just posted this, and it was added to the moderation queue!

"One Bangladeshi advertising the work of another Bangladeshi, and Mili Gazette shamelessly publishing this anti India rhetoric. And then these people wonder why they are looked at with suspicion."

Now I don't know why the spam tool would identify this as spam. Yesterday for example, I was just posting a news article and it got added to moderation queue.

Is it because I copy pasted some of the excerpts from an article? Is copy and paste being identified as a spam? That can get very annoying :confused:

View attachment 13747

I have been getting this message for the past few hours whenever I post in the Bangladeshi section. I wanted to know whether anyone else is getting this message, and if not then why am I specifically been subjected to this "Screening".

@WebMaster.

Roybot + Bangladeshi Section + A POST = Definitely a TROLL one

So, it's a good move by the moderators.

Please don't approve it.

arp2041 + Bangladeshi Section + A POST = Definitely a TROLL one

So, it's a good move by the moderators.

Please don't approve it.

Fixed it for you!:P

Now please take this seriously. Infact one of my messages even in this section got marked for moderation, so its not a Bangladesh section specific issue.. If this is how its going to be, then I might as well hang up my boots. Who is going to wait for couple of hours to get the post approved and get the point across! Defeats the very point of having an "online real time forum".

upload_2014-1-20_11-38-30.png

@WebMaster

Post #3 had an email in the quote hence a sign of a spammer.

Keep unnecessary links and emails off the post content and you wont have issues

Back
Top Bottom