What's new

"This is the Chinese navy... You go!" China warns US spy plane flying over South China Sea

Pinoy is not innocent at all when talking about illegal fishing activity

A small Phillipine's illegal fishing boat burned down in Tahuna bay, North Sulawesi. (12/1/2015)

kapal-jpg.183529

KM. Gerry 12 burned down. 12 crew detained, 9 from philippines waiting for deportation.

Where did we say we are innocent regarding illegal fishing of our fishermen? I do not know if you're just trolling as you're now sounding like the resident chinese trolls here.

Our government supports Indonesia' Crack down on illegal fishing on their border as we are doing the same in ours.

Philippine fisheries director defends Indonesian crackdown on illegal fishing | Asian Correspondent

Buddy why do you hate us Chinese so bad? We did not invade / imperialize / brainwash the Philippines or do any harm to you throughout its entire existence, that would be the American/Spanish and more recently the Japanese LOL

Btw, are you a woman? No im not hitting on you, it's just in all your post i've come across here on this forum you seem very emotionally hurt and incoherent in thought. Like a very naive and frustrated child--or a woman.

Well i hate to break to you but yes you did in fact it was small filipino barangay name don Galo in honor of the man who defeat the chinese pirates In 1574, Limahong’s pirates landed in Parañaque to establish a base from which to launch an attack on Manila. The townspeople led by an intrepid man, named Galo engaged the pirates in battle and had them retreating. The Spanish government granted Galo the title of “Don” as a reward for his heroism. Don Galo was hailed by the barrio folks of Santa Monica when he died, the name Sta. Monica was changed in his name. From then on, the barrio was called Don Galo.

Barangay Dongalo is bounded in the north by Barangay Tambo; in the south by the Paranaque River - Barangay La Huerta; in the east by Parañaque River - Barangay Sto. Niño; and in the west by the reclaimed shore of Manila Bay occupied by Asiaworld City.

The southern portion of Asiaworld City is now a part of Barangay Don Galo by virtue of Municipal Ordinance No. 1949, Series of 1997 of the then Municipality of Parañaque, has an area of approximately 85 hectares, but not so populated. The northern portion of Asiaworld belongs to Barangay Tambo.

The original Barangay Don Galo has an area of 23.22 hectares. Next to Barangays Vitalez and La Huerta, Barangay Don Galo, prior to the Asiaworld acquisition, was one of the smallest barangay in point of area, and even at present the smallest interms of population, among the 16 barangays of Parañaque.

Again your name does not fit you and you suck overall plus dont source history if you know nothing about the Philippines

Where did we say we are innocent regarding illegal fishing of our fishermen? I do not know if you're just trolling as you're now sounding like the resident chinese trolls here.

Our government supports Indonesia' Crack down on illegal fishing on their border as we are doing the same in ours.

Philippine fisheries director defends Indonesian crackdown on illegal fishing | Asian Correspondent

meh, only lips services, we know what Pinoy is the best at, lying, even General Santos Mayor defend the actions of illegal fishing and keep sending the boats to our territory. Until the day i wrote this, Indonesian authority still cracking down Pinoy boats

Well, the question can be answered with a SIMPLE yes or no. And yet, you choose to ignore it and circle around it. :coffee:

Well.....it looks like both are testing waters...
If US can roam free on those international waters above the Chinese military installation then there is no point in making those installations at first place because another country is easily trespassing it.....so US is testing the waters. ....

At the same time,China is making those things on international waters defying US,waiting for them to make a move....

China doesn't have the balls to strike at the US planes.......let's just wait and see who breaks first

Well.....it looks like both are testing waters...
If US can roam free on those international waters above the Chinese military installation then there is no point in making those installations at first place because another country is easily trespassing it.....so US is testing the waters. ....

At the same time,China is making those things on international waters defying US,waiting for them to make a move....

China doesn't have the balls to strike at the US planes.......let's just wait and see who breaks first
The US didn't go near the 12 miles territorial waters, despite what it made it seem like. The US commander already said that whether to go within 12 miles is an act that will be made in the future.

As to China cannot strike US planes, you're right, we don't. However, I don't see the US sinking our islands, so we are even Stevens on that front. Neither likes what the other's doing, but neither can do anything. Except China can soon intercept American planes with our new runways and declare a ADIZ with the reason being Americans threatening air space and stability.

What can the US possibly do? Even if they do fly on top of our islands, which they have not done, or shown any real intention of doing, we can intercept them, and they can do it now anyways.

With time, our position will be further strengthened, and our options expanded, while the US has no option of doing anything more than they are not. Short of war.

The US didn't go near the 12 miles territorial waters, despite what it made it seem like. The US commander already said that whether to go within 12 miles is an act that will be made in the future.

As to China cannot strike US planes, you're right, we don't. However, I don't see the US sinking our islands, so we are even Stevens on that front. Neither likes what the other's doing, but neither can do anything. Except China can soon intercept American planes with our new runways and declare a ADIZ with the reason being Americans threatening air space and stability.

What can the US possibly do? Even if they do fly on top of our islands, which they have not done, or shown any real intention of doing, we can intercept them, and they can do it now anyways.

With time, our position will be further strengthened, and our options expanded, while the US has no option of doing anything more than they are not. Short of war.
Even if you declare it an ADIZ then also the US will violate it......they want you to make the first move by attacking them(their jets or ships).......it will give them the reason to sink your artificial island .....

They didn't venture inside the territorial waters so far but the US will venture inside the 12 miles in the coming days....
according to Pentagon,that's the next step

violating your sovereignty and trespassing over an international airspace are 2 different things........since US doesn't consider it as yours hence they will violate it more often....

But I don't think that the Chinese will take down the jets or MTAs in the near future and US will try to make a point to the world with that

Even if you declare it an ADIZ then also the US will violate it......they want you to make the first move by attacking them(their jets or ships).......it will give them the reason to sink your artificial island .....

I just said we won't. I'm not even sure if we will fire back even if US fires. It all depends on the situation and who's firing, but it won't be us, or else we won't be building these islands.

They didn't venture inside the territorial waters
The US will venture inside the 12 miles.....

Of course, going closer is always the next step, but will it be taken. That's the question. You can't simply say they will, of course, I can't say they won't. Let's wait on that one.

violating your sovereignty and trespassing over an international airspace are 2 different things........since US doesn't consider it as yours hence they will violate it more often....

But I don't think that the Chinese will take down the jets or MTAs in the near future and US will try to make a point to the world with that
They haven't violated at all yet, the EEZ argument is still up for debate, we say no military activity, they say yes to the activities, but they don't dispute territorial waters and they haven't.

That's our whole plan, setting a precedent. The east China sea's ADIZ is actually more or less established, we do regular patrols, we intercept Japanese fighters, they do the same, we sent ships, they do the same, and it's pushing them further than they ever been. It's not the whole 9 yards, but it's about 5.

That establishes our legitimacy, time legitimizes everything. The US will challenge our ADIZ sure, but that actually just legitimizes it, because we will forever have a large presence there, the US however many bases cannot match a real continental base. Majority of their air force is back home. We will have the advantage.

They didn't venture inside the territorial waters so far but the US will venture inside the 12 miles in the coming days....

According to the UNCLOS - which China's a signatory to, artificial reefs and islands don't generate territorial boundaries, so the US, overflying these islands are still in international airspace and can't violate China's sovereignty.

UNCLOS and Agreement on Part XI - Preamble and frame index

I've noted that exception here:

"This is the Chinese navy... You go!" China warns US spy plane flying over South China Sea | Page 2

Any land reclamation in the SCS is outside the territorial boundary of China, thought they may fall within other regional nations if their EEZ or territorial sovereignty extends over the area.

It's unequivocally international airspace.

This is what we declared before we signed UNCLOS.

You don't get to pick and choose which parts of the UNCLOS to follow, it's not a buffet. You either take it all or none. You took it all when you ratified and signed the convention.

Last edited:
According to the UNCLOS - which China's a signatory to, artificial reefs and islands don't generate territorial boundaries, so the US, overflying these islands are still in international airspace and can't violate China's sovereignty.

"This is the Chinese navy... You go!" China warns US spy plane flying over South China Sea | Page 2

Any land reclamation in the SCS is outside the territorial boundary of China, thought they may fall within other regional nations if their EEZ or territorial sovereignty extends over the area.

You don't get to pick and choose which parts of the UNCLOS to follow, it's not a buffet. You either take it all or none. You took it all when you ratified and signed the convention.

Good point about not being able to pick and choose which parts of the UNCLOS to follow. China is a signatory member, hence , should abide by said contractual agreement.

I just said we won't. I'm not even sure if we will fire back even if US fires. It all depends on the situation and who's firing, but it won't be us, or else we won't be building these islands.

Of course, going closer is always the next step, but will it be taken. That's the question. You can't simply say they will, of course, I can't say they won't. Let's wait on that one.

They haven't violated at all yet, the EEZ argument is still up for debate, we say no military activity, they say yes to the activities, but they don't dispute territorial waters and they haven't.

That's our whole plan, setting a precedent. The east China sea's ADIZ is actually more or less established, we do regular patrols, we intercept Japanese fighters, they do the same, we sent ships, they do the same, and it's pushing them further than they ever been. It's not the whole 9 yards, but it's about 5.

That establishes our legitimacy, time legitimizes everything. The US will challenge our ADIZ sure, but that actually just legitimizes it, because we will forever have a large presence there, the US however many bases cannot match a real continental base. Majority of their air force is back home. We will have the advantage.
It's not me who is claiming that the US will get inside rather it's Pentagon spokesman Mr.Warren
At least according to this source
China Rebukes US For 'Risky' Naval Standoff

I will make it simpler .....we all know that the States doesn't considers the islands or the nearby territorial waters as the Chinese EEZ .......let's say they violate it again and again ...then tell me will China make a move???
You will have the advantage....I will give you that.....the Chinese will benefit by laying low on this .......
it's kind of a stalemate which benefits US 60:40 compared to China....
with time,it will change

And for that ,they will do it more often to test water and they will try to prove a point as well

Bullsh!T ! :rofl:

Yes, China is indeed a signatory of UNCLOS.

Yet China has NOT signed the clausula of UNCLOS concerning any disputes of territorial sovereignty if it collides with EEZ ; neither China has recognised UNCLOS clausual that has legal right to judge anything concerning territorial sovereignty disputes.

SCS 9-dot line = China's territorial sovereignty . Hence it has jack to do with UNCLOS

Yet China has NOT signed the clausula of UNCLOS concerning any disputes of territorial sovereignty if it collides with EEZ ; neither China has recognised UNCLOS clausual that has legal right to judge anything concerning territorial sovereignty disputes.

Which has nothing to do with the inability of artificial islands or land reclamation to generate territorial claims. Irrespective of sovereign claims, artificial islands don't extend or constitute territory gained. Therefore China can't use such islands to extends its claim over the SCS or use them as justification to restrict flights in international airspace.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom