What's new

The World'd Riskiest Sovereign Debt - Pakistan Placed 3rd

Pakistan spending money on WOT using its man power and rupees. It is getting money from US in dollars. It is like export industry. If WOT ends that entire industry collapse.

Pakistan's current export manufacture industry is not enough for its survival.

Truth hurts. But it is fact.

You have never had the figures, the facts or the logic to present your argument.

Somehow fighting a two front war is a export oriented industry. We don't even get the promised CSF money. It's been held up for months and its out business if we're receiving CSF.

We export 20 billion USD worth of products. I have never been an India vs Pakistan guy, but here are the facts for you :-

In 2005:-
India : 69
Pakistan : 94

In 2009:-
India : 135.96
Pakistan : 115.57

An unstable political atmosphere drives investors away. Domestic terrorism makes them run away. But still, we've managed to maintain our annual gain in exports. So, in your face !

Guys... This study intents to identify the changes of the risk profile of debt issuers. So please avoid export, import datas over here..

We have divided world debt risk into eight regions: US & UK, Western Europe, Emerging Europe, Scandinavia, Latin & South America, Middle East & Africa, Australasia and Asia. In addition to identifying themes within each of these regions, macro trends across the sovereign debt sector are also discussed.
CDS Values are calculated by CMA DataVision – an independent CDS pricing service based on data collected from CMA’s consortium of over 30 swap market participants. CMA DataVision is the only CDS pricing service to provide independent, intraday price verification for single name CDS, indices and tranches. Unless otherwise stated, all CDS values will be the midpoint on the 5 year tenor and are based on London closing values from 30th March, 2010.
Cumulative Probability of Default (CPD) quantifies the probability of a country being unable to honour its debt obligations over a given time period. Unless otherwise stated, all stated values are for the 5 year CPD. CPD is calculated using an industry standard model fed with proprietary credit data from CMA DataVision.
Implied Ratings are calculated using a proprietary model developed by CMA and fed with CDS pricing data from CMA DataVision.
Data Access: CMA provides independent, intra-day pricing on over 1,500 single name CDS and CDS Indices. Widely used by risk managers, treasurers and researchers in financial institutions across the world, CDS data is available directly from CMA or via our strategic partners. For more information about how CMA can help you get a clear picture of credit risk please contact us via info@cmavision.com

If anybody still prefer to continue with their ignorance.. Please explain how Venezuela fell in the first place. A country with GDP(PPP) of $359.210 billion, Per capita of $13,500 and with a trade surplus.

Guys... This study intents to identify the changes of the risk profile of debt issuers. So please avoid export, import datas over here..

That was just for the indian_warrior guy whose sole purpose is to claim that WoT is an export industry in Pakistan.

Pakistan spending money on WOT using its man power and rupees. It is getting money from US in dollars. It is like export industry. If WOT ends that entire industry collapse.

both are milking US.
India has stolen jobs away from western middle class in name of out sourcing and Pakistan through WTO , now happy :D . both are milking US.

Truth hurts. But it is fact, India is one big reason of high unemployment in US (out sourcing of college jobs).

You have never had the figures, the facts or the logic to present your argument.

Somehow fighting a two front war is a export oriented industry. We don't even get the promised CSF money. It's been held up for months and its out business if we're receiving CSF.

We export 20 billion USD worth of products. I have never been an India vs Pakistan guy, but here are the facts for you :-

In 2005:-
India : 69
Pakistan : 94

In 2009:-
India : 135.96
Pakistan : 115.57

An unstable political atmosphere drives investors away. Domestic terrorism makes them run away. But still, we've managed to maintain our annual gain in exports. So, in your face !

@SW, what numbers are these???

Looks like everyone is angry with :sniper: me.

I don't think pakistan is moving goods and other stuff for NATO through pakistan free. It is charging money for it.

What I am saying is if no NATO no money for transit.

The war between PA and TTP is pakistan problem. how does it related to NATO operation in afghan.

ok. but we still want this WoT to end. pakistan economy will collapse and india will emerge as a regional power. u can then move on with ur surgical strikes given we wont be having any fuel for our jets.
gud isnt it?

Everyone understands that you are a troll who doesn't have any facts and just keeps putting in pathetic little jabs to divert the conversation. Change your nasty attitude or your future attempts to troll will be deleted.

Pakistan will be in first position in 1-2 years.

Foreign exchange will dry once WOT is over in afghanistan.

There is no export industry other than agriculture. But long term ending WOT will benefit pakistan.

If anybody in the world having a problem with Pakistan is an Indian, no big deal:coffee:

I don't think pakistan is moving goods and other stuff for NATO through pakistan free. It is charging money for it.

The war between PA and TTP is pakistan problem. how does it related to NATO operation in afghan.
ECONOMY KIA THORI SI BAR GAI HA ZADA HI SAR PE CHAR GAYE HAN:rofl::rofl::rofl:,
There were times when Pakistan's economy was higher then Indian, but we weren't such proud as you are, remember what goes around comes around:agree:

Dont they need to pay for those services?? And Pakistan is dealing with the TTP problem and has made it clear that WOT in afghanistan is the cause of the said problem. The US agrees on that and has said so repeatedly.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2078rank.html

accept the reality and work harder to achieve .

However this is my first post and I do not find it good to try to prove somebody wrong ..but somebody need to face truth and come out of the dreamland :china:

Back
Top Bottom