What's new

The wife married to FIVE brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ho ho ho.

Indians share wives and throw accusations at others for being inbred.

:rolleyes:

Well, to each his own.

Gang rape has transcended a new meaning onto it's own in the shining supa power democracy.

[COLOR=""]You are wrong dude, Its not tradition then , not now. Its total personal choice. If it was tradition , then there would be more example .

It was an aberration then it is an aberration now. The Religious epics are metaphors, the particular story you arr referring was to show the love and affection of brothers and there respect to mother.
[/COLOR]

I did not say it was the tradition of the ages of MahaBharata.What I tried to say is it's a tradition of that particular village since Pandavas visited that village.Hope I made it clear.

I think India as a whole should do something about this.

Muslims get criticized for marrying cousins, but this is on a whole new level.

When young male monkey reach puberty, they are thrown out of gang. This is done to avoid in-breeding. Even monkey can understand the ill effect of in-breeding, while some God don't (as what ever you do is told by god)..

For your god (as Muslim do everything god told them) Polygamy is OK, while polyandry is taboo??? What shall I say, My comments may put me in lurch as its Pakistan Defense forum..

You are an intelligent guy, you will understand what I want to say.. :P

Not its not.... besides..how is it different from a Guy marrying half a dozen wife's ...

In a counry where 'satti' or burning widows was only suspended by Brits...such things are trivial...

The difference between man marrying 4 women and woman marrying 5 men is that she DOESNT know whos sperm made her pregnant and the resultant baby is of which husband..

While this cannot happen in the case of man marrying multiple women...both parents are known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom