What's new

The US Navy super giant wasp crashed 2 pilots to confirm death

yjdlbcj

Reaction score
Country
China
In March 15, 14 pm local time, 4:30, a US Navy F/A-18 hornet fighter during a routine training flight, crashed in key west coast of Florida, two pilots from the jet ejected, and then was sent to the hospital. According to the latest news of Fawkes's news, the official confirmed that all 2 pilots were dead. The cause of the accident is under investigation.
upload_2018-3-15_16-16-13.png

On the same day as the US Navy crashed, Trump visited the Boeing factory in Saint Louis. Trump is visiting the factory in F-18 praised F-18 is an excellent twin engine fighter, and said "I love the most is the F-18 fighter aircraft".

I like that translation error. F/A-18 Giant Wasp.

Hahaha, giant wasp I love it. That's actually a great name for the next Chinese stealth fighter.

On a separate note, what a beautiful spot that is where the SH crashed. Some of the best fishing you can imagine in the world, from Islamorada all the way to the LA coast. Yellowfin tuna, swordfish, all sort of sharks and the waters are to die for.

Also funny when Trump was at Miramar, they didn't let him sit in his favorite F/A-18 or F-15 lol.

DYSGulwV4AEz47o.jpg

DYSGuq8VMAAQfdj.jpg

DYSGuo0VwAEKrmQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom