What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

I doubt that .USA is toughest guy in NATO and no pushover.IF they like they can seize eastern russia magadan oblast in event of war. Turkey is cannon fodder of nato .A pushover.The real threats and command center of NATO ,UK and USA.

That is because of nuclear weapons or else. On the ground, I can not assess whose toughest, the US, UK or the Russian since they have not faced each other directely.
I know the fact that the NATO Turks were first to arrive to the combat zones and the last to leave it, confirming my statement that they are some of the thoughest if not the toughest NATO soldiers.

Circassians look Slavic because they raided land of Rus with Tatar Turks :lol: You know we raided your homelands for centuries? We picked the best ones, the remaining were too ugly. So your ancestors have to had to bow down to us for you to exist and your female ancestors to ugly to be picked up by us. Russian girls still have this promiscuity gene that made them survive under our rule. It is outdated gene but you still have it. I think it is just matter of time that golden horde returns that is why Russian women still have this promiscuity gene :lol:

Probably ugliest girls

ZDYYEKiGUQ0.jpg

Circassians look Slavic because they raided land of Rus with Tatar Turks :lol: You know we raided your homelands for centuries? We picked the best ones, the remaining were too ugly. So your ancestors have to had to bow down to us for you to exist and your female ancestors to ugly to be picked up by us. Russian girls still have this promiscuity gene that made them survive under our rule. It is outdated gene but you still have it. I think it is just matter of time that golden horde returns that is why Russian women still have this promiscuity gene :lol:

Funny,because no circassian work claims that you raided land of Rus. Even under Ivan the terrible , a circassian king gave ivan his daughter in exchange for protection from chechens ,tatars and ottomans.Most circassian forum members call us russian ugly orcs with ugly beauty and claim that we cossacks stole their beautiful women.Funny thing most beautiful and most promisicous women in Russia are in Krasnodar Krai .And the strange thing krasnoder krai was FORMERLY CIRCASSIAN TERRITORY and cossacks forcibly married and raped hundreds of thousands of circassian women there.The largest circassian concentration was krasnodar krai. So,that sums it up. We raped circassians .Ottoman also raped and sold your women and your women most sold in ottoman market.So circassian woman most promisicous of all white women.

So for russian and ottoman ,it was win win .For circassian only lose lose.

That is because of nuclear weapons or else. On the ground, I can not assess whose toughest, the US, UK or the Russian since they have not faced each other directely.
I know the fact that the NATO Turks were first to arrive to the combat zones and the last to leave it, confirming my statement that they are some of the thoughest if not the toughest NATO soldiers.

The turks lost almost all their wars to us. The british and german,especially german ,the best soldiers .USA has good airforce .We russian have good artillery.

Based on the analysis of several high level military analysts Turkey will be nuked in the future. It is also important to note that these analysts believe that NATO has no significance. Another important piece of information that was brought forward by these analysts was that they anticipate that the U.S will not respond to a nuclear strike targeting U.S cities which is bound to occur sometime in the near future.

Yes i know, Who told you? I t was a S E C R E T.

Funny,because no circassian work claims that you raided land of Rus. Even under Ivan the terrible , a circassian king gave ivan his daughter in exchange for protection from chechens
You got one daughter of Circassian king. We got countless daughters of Russian kings, princes and noblemen to tone our lust but that didn't stop us raiding the land of rus for centuries. That explains why Russian girls are know for promisicity while muslims like Circassians not. It is known in every country and you know who teached your women this trade :lol:

,tatars and ottomans.Most circassian forum members call us russian ugly orcs with ugly beauty and claim that we cossacks stole their beautiful women.Funny thing most beautiful and most promisicous women in Russia are in Krasnodar Krai .And the strange thing krasnoder krai was FORMERLY CIRCASSIAN TERRITORY and cossacks forcibly married and raped hundreds of thousands of circassian women there.The largest circassian concentration was krasnodar krai. So,that sums it up. We raped circassians .Ottoman also raped and sold your women and your women most sold in ottoman market.So circassian woman most promisicous of all white women.
You are orcs comapred to Circassians. They are known for their beauty. It might be true that you commited genocide on them but most of them fled to Turkey. Plus there are enough muslims in Russia to take their revenge which is matter of time. Also Circassians abroad will do everything for Russian federation to colapse and help Chechens and the like. You might come up with your stupid theory about krasnodar krai but ho's of Russia don't come out of muslim areas but pure slavic areas. Also from what I have seen those Russian prostitutes they didn't look Circassian and I know how Circassians look like. I also have seen Russians visiting Turkey, they were pure slavic, they visit with girl group and sleep around. I had one from a place in west Russia but I forget the name of the city. She was easy as f. Hell I even had Russian female class mate. She was from Moscow. Pure slavic and she slept with everybody :lol: Once in a while during going out she would disappear with different guy :woot:

Russian Black Sea Fleet 2014 :: All Surface Combatants, Submarines, Littoral Warfare Ships, Rescue and Auxiliary Ships

11th Anti-submarine Ship Brigade
Moskva
Guided Missile Cruiser
KerchLarge ASW Destroyer
SmetlivyyFrigate
LadnyyFrigate
PytlivyyFrigate
RK-1078Harbor Boat
RK-1210Harbor Boat
RK-1287Harbor Boat
RK-1414Harbor Boat
RK-1676Harbor Boat
RBK-1299Harbor Boat

247th Independent Submarine Division
Alrosa
Diesel Attack Submarine
B-380 Diesel Attack Submarine
B-435 Diesel Attack Submarine
PZS-50 Floating Charging Station
UTS-247 Training-submarine

197th Landing Ship Brigade
Nikolay Filchenkov
Large Landing Ship
OrskLarge Landing Ship
SaratovLarge Landing Ship
AzovLarge Landing Ship
NovocherkasskLarge Landing Ship
Tsezar KunikovLarge Landing Ship
YamalLarge Landing Ship

68th Coastal Defense Ship Brigade
149th Tactical Group
AlexandrovetsLarge ASW Corvette
SuzdaletsLarge ASW Corvette
MurometsLarge ASW Corvette
VladimiretsLarge ASW Corvette

150th Tactical Group
KovrovetsSeagoing Minesweeper
Ivan GolubetsSeagoing Minesweeper
TurbinistSeagoing Minesweeper
Vice-admiral ZhukovSeagoing Minesweeper
102th Anti-Saboteur Squad
P-331Anti-saboteur Boat
P-407Anti-saboteur Boat
Coastal base
VM-122Diving Tender
TL-842Torpedo Retriever
TL-857Torpedo Retriever
TL-997Torpedo Retriever
TL-1539Torpedo Retriever
UTS-415Training Ship
RK-516Harbor Boat
RK-518Harbor Boat
2 harbor boats (RK-399)

41th Missile Boat Brigade
166th Novorossiysk Small Missile Ship Division
BoraGuided Missile Corvette
SamumGuided Missile Corvette
ShtilGuided Missile Corvette
MirazhGuided Missile Corvette

295th Sulinsk Missile Boat Division
R-60 Missile Boat
R-239Missile Boat
R-109Missile Boat
R-71Missile Boat
IvanovetsMissile Boat
BUK-645Tugboat

184th Novorossiysk Coastal Defense Brigade
181th ASW Ships Division
PovorinoLarge ASW Corvette
EyskLarge ASW Corvette
KasimovLarge ASW Corvette
170th Minesweepers Division
ZheleznyakovSeagoing Minesweeper
Valentin PikulSeagoing Minesweeper
Vice-admiral ZakharyinSeagoing Minesweeper
Mineralnye VodyBase Minesweeper
Leytenant IlyinBase Minesweeper
RT-46http://flot.sevastopol.info/ship/tral/rt278.htmHarbor Minesweeper
RT-278Harbor Minesweeper
D-144Landing Craft
D-106Landing Craft
P-191Anti-saboteur Boat

519th Independent Intelligence Ship Division
PriazovyeIntelligence
Ship
EkwatorIntelligence Ship
KildinIntelligence Ship
LimanIntelligence Ship

205th Auxiliary Ship Squad
1th Group
EniseyHospital Ship
PM-56Floating Workshop
PM-138Floating Workshop
RB-50Harbor Tug
RB-136Harbor Tug
RB-244Harbor Tug
RB-247Harbor Tug
RB-296Harbor Tug
RB-389Harbor Tug
MB-23 Seagoing Tug
MB-173Seagoing Tug
MB-174Seagoing Tug
PK-3100Floating Crane
PK-12050Floating Crane
PK-32050Floating Crane
PK-128035Floating Crane
2th Group
Ivan BubnovLarge Seagoing Tanker
ImanSeagoing Tanker
General RyabikovSeagoing Armament Transport
Petr GradovEcological Control Ship
KIL-158Crane Ship
SetunCable Ship
TurgayTransport
VTR-94 Seagoing Armament Transport
SR-26Degaussing Ship
SR-137Degaussing Ship
SR-541Degaussing Ship
SR-939Degaussing Ship
SFP-183Physical Fields Control Vessel
3th Group
IndigaSeagoing Small Tanker
IstraSeagoing Small Tanker
DonSeagoing Small Tanker
VTN-99Seagoing Small Tanker
BNS-16500Seagoing Self-Propelled Tank Barge
MUS-229Oil/debris skimmer
MUS-277Oil/debris skimmer
MUS-495Oil/debris skimmer
MUS-586Oil/debris skimmer
MUS-589Oil/debris skimmer
BNN-226800 Non-Self-Propelled Tank Barge
BNN-165250Self-Propelled Tank Barge
4th Group
BUK-49Tugboat
BUK-533Tugboat
KSV-1404Communication Boat
KSV-1754Communication Boat
PSK-55Passenger Boat
PSK-537Passenger Boat
RK-25Harbor Boat
RK-340Harbor Boat
RK-1573Harbor Boat

115th Commandant's Office
RK-01
Harbor Boat
RK-51Harbor Boat
RK-369Harbor Boat
RK-500Harbor Boat
RK-558Harbor Boat
RK-1529Harbor Boat
RK-1897Harbor Boat
SN-726Medical Boat
PSK-1320Passenger Boat

Mine Base
RK-341
Harbor Boat

Artillery Factory
RK-636
Harbor Boat
PSK-1320Passenger Boat

145th Resue Ship Squad
EPRON
Rescue / Salvage Ship
1th Group
KommunaSalvage Ship
ShakhterRescue Tug
SB-5Rescue Tug
SB-36Rescue Tug
MB-304 Rescue Tug
2th Group
PZhS-123Firefighting Ship
PZhK-37Firefighting Boat
PZhK-45Firefighting Boat
VM-9Diving Tender
VM-125Diving Tender
VM-154Diving Tender
RVK-860Diving Boat

17th Naval Diving School
VM-34
Diving Tender
RVK-156Diving Boat
RVK-438Diving Boat
RVK-617Diving Boat
RVK-659Diving Boat

280th Target Ship Station
MKSch-38
Target Barge
MKSch-44Target Barge
MKSch-45Target Barge
MKSch-46Target Barge
SM-69Target Ship
SM-377Target Ship
RK-621 Harbor Boat
RBK-76Harbor Boat

13th Shipyard
PD-16Floating Dock
PD-30Floating Dock
PD-32Floating Dock
PD-80Floating Dock
PD-88Floating Dock
PMR-33Non-self-propelled Floating Workshop
PMR-98Non-self-propelled Floating Workshop
PMR-132Non-self-propelled Floating Workshop
BUK-532Tugboat
RB-1301http://flot.sevastopol.info/ship/spasat/rvk1447.htmHarbor Tug
RVK-1390Diving Boat
PK-119025Floating Crane
PPKS-27Floating Painting Station
PSK-139Passenger Boat

91th Shipyard
PD-19Floating Dock
PMR-84Non-self-propelled Floating Workshop
PMR-95Non-self-propelled Floating Workshop
PMR-183Non-self-propelled Floating Workshop
PK-103030Floating Crane
PPKS-15Floating Painting Station
RB-225Harbor Tug
RVK-1447Diving Boat
RK-708
Harbor Boat

176th Expeditionary Oceanographic Ship Division
Donuzlav
Hydrographic Ship
ChelekenHydrographic Ship
StvorHydrographic Ship

47th Hydrographic Area
GS-86
Hydrographic Ship
BGK-22Large Hydrographic Boat
BGK-889Large Hydrographic Boat
MGK-352Small Hydrographic Boat
MGK-675Small Hydrographic Boat
MGK-1002Small Hydrographic Boat
MGK-1099Small Hydrographic Boat
RK-214Harbor Boat

58th Auxiliary Ship Group (Feodosia)
Koyda
Seagoing Medium Tanker
OS-114Research Ship
OS-138Research Ship
SR-344Degaussing Ship
SR-59Degaussing Ship
KIL-25Crane Ship
MB-31Seagoing Tug
VM-911 Diving Tender
TL-278Torpedo Retriever
RB-44Harbor Tug
RB-237Harbor Tug
BGK-774Large Hydrographic Boat
MGK-620Small Hydrographic Boat
RK-253 Harbor Boat
RK-267Harbor Boat
RK-1677Harbor Boat
PK-79050Floating Crane
UTS-150Training Station
SKhZ-20Floating Warehouse
PMR-71Non-self-propelled Floating Workshop
MUS-491
Oil/debris skimmer
MUS-820Oil/debris skimmer
BNN-667085Non-Self-Propelled Tank Barge
SM-178Target Ship
SM-294Target Ship

183th Rescue Ship Division (Novorossiysk)
SB-4Rescue Tug
VM-66Diving Tender
VM-86Diving Tender
VM-108Diving Tender
VM-159Diving Tender
OrionRescue Tug
PZhK-58 Firefighting Boat

61th Auxiliary Ship Group (Novorossiysk)
KSV-67
Communication Boat
VTN-96Seagoing Small Tanker
SKhZ-18Floating Warehouse
PSK-1321Passenger Boat
RB-18Harbor Tug
RB-43Harbor Tug
RB-193Harbor Tug
RB-199Harbor Tug
RB-209Harbor Tug
RB-389Harbor Tug
RK-955Harbor Boat
RK-1745Harbor Boat
MUS-760Oil/debris skimmer

55th Independent Hydrographic Vessel Division (Novorossiysk)
GS-103
Hydrographic Ship
GS-402Hydrographic Ship
BGK-875Large Hydrographic Boat
BGK-890Large Hydrographic Boat
MGK-500Small Hydrographic Boat
MGK-614Small Hydrographic Boat
MGK-634Small Hydrographic Boat
MGK-1792Small Hydrographic Boat
MGK-1914Small Hydrographic Boat

Temryuk Auxiliary Ship Group
Seliger
Research Ship
PKZ-205Floating Barracks
RB-45Harbor Tug
SKhZ-18Floating Warehouse
1 floating crane
1 harbor boat

You got one daughter of Circassian king. We got countless daughters of Russian kings, princes and noblemen to tone our lust but that didn't stop us raiding the land of rus for centuries. That explains why Russian girls are know for promisicity while muslims like Circassians not. It is known in every country and you know who teached your women this trade
Well, lets see the facts.And it was the other way around

Alexander's grandson Yury of Moscow married a sister of Uzbeg Khan; however, they had no progeny. On the other hand, petty Mongol princelings of Genghisid stock sometimes settled in Russia. For instance, Berke's nephew adopted the Christian name Peter and founded St. Peter's Monastery in Rostov, where his descendants were long prominent as boyars.

marriage of St. Fyodor the Black, later proclaimed a patron saint of Yaroslavl, to a daughter of the Mongol khan Mengu-Timur.[3] Fyodor's relations with the khan were idyllic: he spent more time in the Horde (where he was given extensive possessions) than in his capital. Male-line descendants of Fyodor's marriage to the Tatar princess include all the later rulers of Yaroslavl and two dozens princely families (such as the Shakhovskoy, Lvov, or Prozorovsky, among others), which passed Genghis genes to other aristocratic families of Russia.

Prince Gleb of Beloozero, a grandson of Konstantin of Russia, was another Rurikid prince influential at the Mongol court. Gleb married the only daughter of Khan Sartaq. From this marriage descends the House of Belozersk, whose scions include Princes Ukhtomsky and Beloselsky-Belozersky.

Ivan the Terrible,his mother Elena Glinskaya is a descendant of Mongol Mamai Khan.

In the end ,russians married the tengri and muslim women of golden horde and on top of that we married circassian women too as tribute.

That explains why Russian girls are know for promisicity while muslims like Circassians not. It is known in every country and you know who teached your women this trade

Wrong theory again.Circassian women most sold in ottoman sex slave ,muhajir .

You got one daughter of Circassian king. We got countless daughters of Russian kings, princes and noblemen to tone our lust but that didn't stop us raiding the land of rus for centuries. That explains why Russian girls are know for promisicity while muslims like Circassians not. It is known in every country and you know who teached your women this trade :lol:

You are orcs comapred to Circassians. They are known for their beauty. It might be true that you commited genocide on them but most of them fled to Turkey. Plus there are enough muslims in Russia to take their revenge which is matter of time. Also Circassians abroad will do everything for Russian federation to colapse and help Chechens and the like. You might come up with your stupid theory about krasnodar krai but ho's of Russia don't come out of muslim areas but pure slavic areas. Also from what I have seen those Russian prostitutes they didn't look Circassian and I know how Circassians look like. I also have seen Russians visiting Turkey, they were pure slavic, they visit with girl group and sleep around. I had one from a place in west Russia but I forget the name of the city. She was easy as f. Hell I even had Russian female class mate. She was from Moscow. Pure slavic and she slept with everybody :lol: Once in a while during going out she would disappear with different guy :woot:

I also have seen Russians visiting Turkey, they were pure slavic, they visit with girl group and sleep around. I had one from a place in west Russia but I forget the name of the city. She was easy as f. Hell I even had Russian female class mate. She was from Moscow. Pure slavic and she slept with everybody :lol: Once in a while during going out she would disappear with different guy

Sounds like from american pie movies myths .But then ,a lot of russian have circassian blood after all cossacks raped and married a lot of circassian so maybe alot of circassian blood in them afterall lenin mass murdered and expelled a lot of cossacks from krasnodar krai to industrial moscow and siberia during decossackisation ,the most horrible time in history for us cossacks.Then also we have theory of soul group and karma.

Plus there are enough muslims in Russia to take their revenge which is matter of time. Also Circassians abroad will do everything for Russian federation to colapse and help Chechens and the like.

the last time chechens tried it ,we butchered 370,000 of them .more than Ten time russian losses. Already 130,000 chechens have fled Russia for asylum in Europe,USA,Turkey lol. So much for chechen resistance.

You are orcs comapred to Circassians.

So we have the truth now how you feel . Now I know why you love to bitch and moan about us russians lol. anyways continue with you taqiyya.Islam will give no victory to you.

@Arzamas 16 @victor07 @ptldM3

The Circassians became major news during the
T
The Circassians became major news during the Caucasian War, in which Russia conquered the North Caucasus, displacing large numbers of Circassians southwards. In 1856 The New York Times published a report entitled "Horrible Traffic in Circassian Women — Infanticide in Turkey", asserting that a consequence of the Russian conquest of the Caucasus was an excess of beautiful Circassian women on the Constantinople slave market, and that this was causing prices of slaves in general to plummet.[13] The story drew on ideas of racial hierarchy, stating that:

the temptation to possess a Circassian girl at such low prices is so great in the minds of the Turks that many who cannot afford to keep several slaves have been sending their blacks to market, in order to make room for a newly-purchased white girl.

.Thanks to us russians .millions of circassians sold at once. Win win for ottoman and Russia.

Actions speak louder than words. When you say prostitutes, which country comes in mind? :lol:

You are just jealous of us we kept our women on a leash while your women "hop" all over the world because it is in their instinct since golden horde times.

Circassians I know are most honorable people I met. You could only wish you could be like that. That is why Russian society is crumbling and they will win at the end. That is what karma is....

The turks lost almost all their wars to us. The british and german,especially german ,the best soldiers .USA has good airforce .We russian have good artillery.

The turks were part a the Muslim empire, and when it fell apart they were just a weak part without support, the Russians had the whole Greek orthodox nations and a big European coalition with them to beat the Turks. In one instance, if a swift experienced expeditionary Muslim army could have reached Turkey in the right time, the turks would have never been defeated.

The best soldiers is a relative statement, best soldiers technically speaking or best warriors, or best overall soldiers, the Germans and the Turks will be categorized as the best overall fighters, The Americans, Brits and Aussies will fit the technical category best.
The best army is another subject altogether. So who has got the best Navy?

Actions speak louder than words. When you say prostitutes, which country comes in mind? :lol:

You are just jealous of us we kept our women on a leash while your women "hop" all over the world because it is in their instinct since golden horde times.

Circassians I know are most honorable people I met. You could only wish you could be like that. That is why Russian society is crumbling and they will win at the end. That is what karma is....

Yep,circassians sold in ottoman sex slaves and circassians raped by us over 500,000 .... russians in turkey only 50,000...lol... the numbers say who was prostituted and who not. ...

[quote="500, post: 5495838, member: 31281"Su-35 is nothing but modernized Su-27. Its not even semi stealth like EFT or Rafale.[/quote]

BullShit

The turks were part a the Muslim empire, and when it fell apart they were just a weak part without support, the Russians had the whole Greek orthodox nations and a big European coalition with them to beat the Turks. In one instance, if a swift experienced expeditionary Muslim army could have reached Turkey in the right time, the turks would have never been defeated.

The best soldiers is a relative statement, best soldiers technically speaking or best warriors, or best overall soldiers, the Germans and the Turks will be categorized as the best overall fighters, The Americans, Brits and Aussies will fit the technical category best.
The best army is another subject altogether. So who has got the best Navy?

Wrong again. read the history of russ-turkish wars.Most wars russia fought alone .

Back
Top Bottom