Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Raad system is in real SA-6 Gainful and the missile Taare -2 is 9M317
os66ub.jpg

the real system
kub-sa-6-02.jpg

===> they changed the platform what a big deal

Holographic Iranian tank like the Abrams with poliomyelitis disease never moves with out being carried
88666638.jpg

This is covering awrahs of this tank, which appeared for the first time in public view previous year's
previous year pic
134.jpg

1 no night vision systems in the tank , advise men in Iran must understand that wars since the last century spin at night
2 / absence of aiming devices, which means that the tank crew will be crazy .
===> suck tank will not stand to M60A3

Leave your comment on this cannon, which shows the face, what's inside, and enough indentations in the body, especially in the bottom, to explain to you what could imagine what the inside without even deem
39859837.jpg

Then missile Persian Gulf, which they stole from the Chinese missile Deng Feng -11, was it clear that a missile from the ground up and just structure

13910631120948625photol.jpg

the Chinese missile
6297288076_4793343f27_b.jpg

Iranian missile Sejil What is the only Chinese missile df-3
860136orig.jpg

the Chinese missile ( in North Korea )

28933d1334506485-new-icbm-d-p-r-korea-codename-kn-8-170255z8ja3hhmisi7jkii.jpg

AL ZELZAL missile is another lie in a series of Iran farcical , what is the only Soviet missile 9K52 Luna-M.
418bi.jpg

Soviet missile
FROG-7_9K21_Frog-7b_9K52_Luna-M_short_range_ballistic_missile_Russia_Russian_640.jpg

What Is These ( Mini Sub ) ?
860102orig.jpg

===> Barrels of oil ..Turned into a way to dive into the sea

destroyer "Sahand"
4711_602.jpg

Are originally frigate Iran does not know the difference between a destroyer and frigate
800px-Iranian_Alvand_class_frigat.JPEG

For God sake, what is troll?

you can not find one single Iranian post in this thread:

☚ ☪ ▧ Tunisian armed forces: collecting scattered pictures ▧ ☪

Besides I doubt 10% of them be tunisian made, then you've come and ... here?

We do not make because an earlier era was stealing money of people and army
The only thing is first UAV in Islamic world and Arab world in 1997 stopped 2004 back 2011 and a military mobile hospital fully equipped

we don't make joke from our selfs by lying and saying that we make new weapon and in real we changed the color and name

Iran publicly announces the original system if the platform is copied from that.

Like the first picture, which is a redesign of Russian Buk system and the defense minister told it to media in very first moments it was unveiled.

The same is right about other systems.Yes we can copy many systems and there is no problem in it.At least we are building it ourselves and won't beg other countries to sell them to us in case of war, unlike Arab countries.

I could make fun of this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/225826-tunisian-armed-forces-collecting-scattered-pictures.html#ixzz2JMPWvEgJ more than you could imagine.But I don't want to waste my time over it.

@raptor22 we made these and it fly
nasnas10.jpg

these the mobile hospital
35541_10151224125969555_644973419_n.jpg

"Iranian missile Sejil What is the only Chinese missile df-3 !!!"

:rofl:

Sejil >>> Solid Fuel

df-3 >>> Liquid Fuel

:rofl:

illiterate Arab :rolleyes:
changing the fuel and his system not hard we done it in a helicopter works in normal car fuel

Last edited by a moderator:
but at least they can send monkey into space---oops but then the suadis sent "prince" [astaghfarullah] bandar [now how gave him that name---his dad must have a premonition about his antics as a grown up] into space one the "rent-a-space-trip-with stolen oil money scheme].....

I could make fun of this thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-defence/225826-tunisian-armed-forces-collecting-scattered-pictures.html#ixzz2JMPWvEgJ more than you could imagine.But I don't want to waste my time over it.
what u gonna say nothing because u see a better army than yours

but at least they can send monkey into space---oops but then the suadis sent "prince" [astaghfarullah] bandar [now how gave him that name---his dad must have a premonition about his antics as a grown up] into space one the "rent-a-space-trip-with stolen oil money scheme].....
i don't care about the GCC kings i'm Tunisian proud Tunisian I care only about Tunisia and truth

changing the fuel and his system not hard we done it in a helicopter works in normal car fuel

Such a fail :woot:

OH my GOOOOOOOOOD !!! :rofl:

changing the fuel :tup:

Do you know anything about engineering ???

how old are you???

what u gonna say nothing because u see a better army than yours

i don't care about the GCC kings i'm Tunisian proud Tunisian I care only about Tunisia and truth

Go On ...
@KRAIT !!!

Bro ! come here ... some realities about arabs ... :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran publicly announces the original system if the platform is copied from that.

Like the first picture, which is a redesign of Russian Buk system and the defense minister told it to media in very first moments it was unveiled.

The same is right about other systems.Yes we can copy many systems and there is no problem in it.At least we are building it ourselves and won't beg other countries to sell them to us in case of war, unlike Arab countries.

we tunisian don't beg they give us when we ask like these one brand new C130J 30S
774366_472083376187364_967337655_o.jpg

Such a fail :woot:

OH my GOOOOOOOOOD !!! :rofl:

changing the fuel :tup:

Do you know anything about engineering ???

how old are you???

Go On ...
!!!

Bro ! come here ... some realities about arabs ... :enjoy:
me 20 and i don't know much about engineering
and i don't mean just changing the fuel i meant that changing the engine fuel system to work with new fuel is not realy hard i see engineers can do that in few days for a car few weeks for bigger means that 2 to 2.5 months

i don't care about the GCC kings i'm Tunisian proud Tunisian I care only about Tunisia and truth[/QUOTE]

and who "created" tunisia ---the present state, its borders etc., are a product of the french colonial empire--one of most brutal, uncivilized and inhuman empires in history --- these land were run locally, under the loose control form istanbul, by the osmanlis until the barbarians invaded......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom