What's new

THE TRAGEDY OF TEJAS

Indian airforce has a choice to accept or reject Tejas unlike PLA which has to accept Junk 10. Atleast 9 has fallen in 2 years.
Nonsense!
India crashed 2 planes in 3 days! From 1947 to now, India crashed at least 1000 aircraft. Including MIG, SU-30, C-130 and other top-level aircraft. Conclusion - any advanced aircraft is Junk in India! LOL...

When China exports J-6, J-7, K-8, Y-8, Y-12. India even junk can not be manufactured!

Last edited:
Nonsense!
India crashed 2 planes in 3 days! From 1947 to now, India crashed at least 1000 aircraft. Including MIG, SU-30, C-130 and other top-level aircraft. Conclusion - any advanced aircraft is Junk in India! LOL...

When China exports J-6, J-7, K-8, Y-8, Y-12. India even junk can not be manufactured!

Well so have they solved the autorotation problem of J 10A in the B version? Seems the spin tests did not go well again?

Na he meant this!

But one thing I am even more curious about is that some people use the military industry of India to compare China

In simple terms, when Chinese J-6 and type 59 tanks were at the Uganda-Tanzania war. India LCA and Arjun tank does not even exist. when China's J-7 and type 69 tank were at the Iran-Iraq war. India LCA and Arjun tank is just a paper....

The real gap between China and India

OMG, India even crash C-130., this is almost the most reliable plane in the world!!!

Last edited:
LCA haters should be lovers.

This LCA brought india air force back by 10 years

But one thing I am even more curious about is that some people use the military industry of India to compare China

In simple terms, when Chinese J-6 and type 59 tanks were at the Uganda-Tanzania war. India LCA and Arjun tank does not even exist. when China's J-7 and type 69 tank were at the Iran-Iraq war. India LCA and Arjun tank is just a paper....

The real gap between China and India

OMG, India even crash C-130., this is almost the most reliable plane in the world!!!
Like as if c130 never crash.
Using larger text to express your bs does not make it any special.

I am a LCA lover. why make us suffer? Please tell us some more.
Gone are those days When IAF dragged their feet on LCA...... Their approach towards the project has been changed to an extent that they are happy with the progress.... Can't say anything more....

Gone are those days When IAF dragged their feet on LCA...... Their approach towards the project has been changed to an extent that they are happy with the progress.... Can't say anything more....
I can think of that already. IAF has also understood that Tejas is something they have to live with. Better they work with the manufacturer for improvement.
I think performance is not that primitive anyway. It fulfills the purpose IAF want for.

I can think of that already. IAF has also understood that Tejas is something they have to live with. Better they work with the manufacturer for improvement.
I think performance is not that primitive anyway. It fulfills the purpose IAF want for.

Actually HAL tejas is a joke.

No half decent respectable fighter airforce will build a single engine fighter plane to be mainstay

Nor keep mig 21 that is 20 years expired past service life

The larger pattern that has emerged over the past many decades is for an apparently ‘very rich’ India to subsidize and sustain defense industries in seemingly ‘poor’ states—namely, the United States, Russia, France, United Kingdom, France, and Israel.

Oh you Bharat Karnad...What a sarcasm!

Its better to cancel the tejas.

The maintenance is a logistical nightmare.

Its made in india by 10 countries..how confusing

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom