What's new

"The Tashkent Declaration" was it the biggest mistake by India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostsoldier

Reaction score
Country
India
We all know it meant to go back to the boundaries held by respective countries before war,that is boundaries that were on 5 August 1965.
The time we had lahore 750 sq km of land and parts of kashmir,that were gained by brave soldiers.Giving this territory to Pakistan was foolishness ?

We all know it meant to go back to the boundaries held by respective countries before war,that is boundaries that were on 5 August 1965.
The time we had lahore 750 sq km of land and parts of kashmir,that were gained by brave soldiers.Giving this territory to Pakistan was foolishness ?

yeah. that was biggest mistake in indian histry.

In that war we are able to stop Pakistani aggression with full force ..

They failed in their prime objective to capture Kashmir ... even lost more area :lol:

In that war we are able to stop Pakistani aggression with full force ..

They failed in their prime objective to capture Kashmir ... even lost more area :lol:

sir, nd they celebrate this war as military day

nope , i disagree with it . biggest mistake was 1972 shimla agreement where we could have taken entire kashmir.

agreed but lahore :cheesy: smells delicious to me

the biggest mistake by govt to dnt make a hindu nation. now where there is muslim in india there is problm

nope , i disagree with it . biggest mistake was 1972 shimla agreement where we could have taken entire kashmir.

US was there to stop such misadventure.

the biggest mistake by govt to dnt make a hindu nation. now where there is muslim in india there is problm

Do you propose ethnic cleansing of Muslims in India?

US was there to stop such misadventure.

u stopped it in iran afganistan,veitnam,pakistan egypt nd the list goes on..

Do you propose ethnic cleansing of Muslims in India?

u stopped it in iran afganistan,veitnam,pakistan egypt nd the list goes on..

If i recall Pakistan had 200-300 km of Indian Land. and India did not have Lahore, but reached the outskirts.

India wished to end the conflict ASAP.

I think FOOLS ONLY THINK RE OCCUPY GULAMI KASHMIR if it so they are more kashmiri muslims .... more blood shed.India FORCED REBELS TO FLED GULAMI KASHMIR so that J&K are living SOME WHAT PEACEFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom